It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants Flown to and Left in the Interior U.S. by the Biden Administration. How Do They Survive?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thursday, January 27, 2022

Most Americans consider illegal immigration a relatively low priority issue ( news.gallup.com...# ), so the Biden Administration continues to bus and fly migrants into various parts of the interior of the United States. Here's one example...

Leaked video shows migrants being transported on secret charter flights under the cover of night from southern border states to Westchester, New York.

"The government is betraying the American people," a federal contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation recorded on the officer’s body camera on the tarmac of a Westchester airport on Aug. 13, 2021.

The footage was obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request by former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino. Reports first surfaced of such flights back in October when the New York Post captured video of the scene at the airport in White Plains, New York.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

The above has been occurring in various parts of the country over the past 10 months, or so. What happens to these hundreds of thousands of migrants? How do they survive? Anyone know?

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/27/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The above has been occurring in various parts of the country over the past 10 months, or so. What happens to these hundreds of thousands of migrants? How do they survive? Anyone know?

First guess is foster families...cash incentive.
Second guess is orphanage home for wayward youth...fed subsidies.
🙏❤

an example

edit on (1/27/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

🙏❤

I read somewhere that they are given a monthly "basic income", Medicaid Cards, and signed up to vote, but none of them have taken pictures of their new credentials and placed them online yet, AFAIK.

We're talking at least 10's of thousands of migrants...if not hundreds of thousands.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

🙏❤

I read somewhere that they are given a monthly "basic income", Medicaid Cards, and signed up to vote, but none of them have taken pictures of their new credentials and placed them online yet, AFAIK.

We're talking at least 10's of thousands of migrants...if not hundreds of thousands.

I would not put it past these sick bastards...
Organ harvesting scheme. Young blood adrenaline harvesting scheme.
They're not exactly being up front and honest doing this under the cover of darkness.

edit on (1/27/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

Unvaxed means blood ain't tainted.
edit on (1/27/2222 by loveguy because:

Healthy donors are most prized, yeah?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My guess is many are in boot camp.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

🙏❤

Yes, I believe it is true. They are taking the illegals and sending them to Immigration and Naturalization Services so they can vote... not only that, but they can also become eligible to enlist in the military.

It will not be long till the USA is completely changed and run by a foreign-speaking woke military.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Biden says Republicans drink children's blood. Maybe its his side who do it, and he's feeling guilty.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Biden says Republicans drink children's blood. Maybe its his side who do it, and he's feeling guilty.

It's a play on emotions to say so and so drinks blood, in my estimates.

It makes more sense to me that a dialysis machine is used.

example
Easily Jerry rig to accommodate fresh blood supply harvested from next bed over?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com...
www.inquirer.com...

I don't know the exact amount, but there were a hell of a lot more than 300 people. Delta for 3 weeks were flying 4 flights per night from Atlanta to Pittsburgh in Boeing 757's up till Delta anounced regular flights from Atlanta to Pittsburgh. Those night flights were un-marked unregistered flights. Amazing turn around time in Pittsburgh, as those 757's only had enough time here in Pittsburgh to offload only for 30 mins and back in the air. Where these same 757's in Atlanta took a good hour and a half before coming back to Pittsburgh.

They brought them into the international terminal for deboarding. No boarding or cargo once everybody is off the plane then back to Atlanta. Men, women and children with nothing but the clothes on their back and what they could carry in a bag. Not 300, that didn't even fill one 757. 200+ seats per flight.

Some of the Firefighters and airport "ambassadors" met with them at the airport here. Way more than 300.

Those flights were full coming here....
But empty going back

One article states 72, another only 340+.... wayyyy more then that.
edit on 27-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

One of the downfalls of Rome. A military of foreigners.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I dunno if you follow Monkey Werks, those flights have been nonstop since Brandon has been in office. I would guess millions of migrants are being strategically placed all over the country...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sure, somewhere. I also read ''somewhere'' that

Where was that somewhere? Oh yeah, here in this thread. I also read that it is 10s of thousands if migrants,,, if not hundreds of thousands.

Where did I read that,, oh yeah, from one of your posts. Just gotta love those ''from somewhere'' links.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What happens to these hundreds of thousands of migrants? How do they survive? Anyone know?

Immigrant communities are usually tightly knit.

As a 1st gen immigrant I remember new arrivals being put up in our home for a while until they got on their feet. Most people wouldn't make that trip unless some family member or friend tells them they can get them a job. After that it is just a matter of putting your back into it.

Then there are children. In my line of work I have come across quite a few letters of parents granting custody of a child to a "wealthy family member" (in quotes because they may not be wealthy by american standards but they are by 3rd would standards) in the US.
edit on 27-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Double
edit on 27-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Sure, somewhere. I also read ''somewhere'' that

Where was that somewhere? Oh yeah, here in this thread. I also read that it is 10s of thousands if migrants,,, if not hundreds of thousands.

Where did I read that,, oh yeah, from one of your posts. Just gotta love those ''from somewhere'' links.

Ya left an apparent factoid out of your argument 👇

They're not exactly being up front and honest doing this under the cover of darkness.

edit on (1/27/2222 by loveguy because: Beneficence

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I live in a small town in the Ohio area a couple weeks ago I looked out the window and seen 15 Hispanics all walking together wearing all brand new clothes down to the shoes . Our small town is mostly white . But know they even have there own church the city must have got paid to receive a Biden bus . They were given 1 house 1 church all new clothes and money to live on .
edit on 27-1-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Contractors and

CON-tractors with CON-nections

🤣Big Money in Cloward-Piven Overload Scams🤣

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sorry.
I meant transfusion there.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Most Americans consider illegal immigration a relatively low priority issue ( news.gallup.com...# ), so the Biden Administration continues to bus and fly migrants into various parts of the interior of the United States. Here's one example...

Leaked video shows migrants being transported on secret charter flights under the cover of night from southern border states to Westchester, New York.

"The government is betraying the American people," a federal contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation recorded on the officer’s body camera on the tarmac of a Westchester airport on Aug. 13, 2021.

The footage was obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request by former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino. Reports first surfaced of such flights back in October when the New York Post captured video of the scene at the airport in White Plains, New York.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

-CareWeMust

I can't believe the betrayal and utter disregard for existing US residents and our communities.

I believe that they are engaging in the age old evil and power strategy of undermining all opposition by disrupting people's communities, locations, and demographics. By flooding the US with millions of illegal immigrants and moving them to various communities, they can disrupt communities and accelerate change in favor of their goals.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
These are serious high crimes and a criminal subversion of American law by the sham Biden admin. The death penalty would be to kind for him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join