It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Cali You're Insane XOXO Gunowners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just another 2022/2024 Coconut Campaign unConstitutional move to clog and confuse 😃

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I can only use my weapon in Mi against.
1. Robbery
2.Rape.
3.Home invasion
4. Car Jacking.

In your house w tv running out the back? You go to jail if you shoot anyone.

See you h m and inside...you aren't in danger.

Shoot em..he could sue you for shooting him.

Sad, but true.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Pay yearly, or don't and nothing will happen to you...

From what I read people who don't comply will get a civil fine. That is what the second quote is saying, it will not be a criminal offense but it isn't like nothing will happen.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Fatboy527

The Liberal progressives would love the idea everywhere to remove the right to defend yourself from home invasions or intruders trying to steal, kidnap people, families.

They would rather you be charged for just defending yourself and family.

This is yet another reason I walked away from the left.

Violence shouldn't be the first solution, but only used when necessary. But, we should all have the right to legitimate self-defense, or for our familys.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I can only use my weapon in Mi against.
1. Robbery
2.Rape.
3.Home invasion
4. Car Jacking.

In your house w tv running out the back? You go to jail if you shoot anyone.

See you h m and inside...you aren't in danger.

Shoot em..he could sue you for shooting him.

Sad, but true.

Isn't person in your house stealing a TV home invasion and robbery?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
I agree. I used a gun to stop a home invasion in my home several years ago. I live with the fact each day that I took a mans life. Fastest 40 seconds in my life....Door kicked in, all the while I'm on the phone with 911..they recorded it all. The man had a loaded 12 gauge pump. I fired 4 rounds at that intruder and 5 more at the one standing by their car. 1st man dropped about 15 feet outside my front door, 2nd guy was caught about a mile away. He wrecked because I hit him twice neither was lethal. I was never charged in fact the sheriffs I dealt with were in complete support of me defending my life & that of my wife. I would do it all again tomorrow to defend me & mine. California is just a crap hole full of upper class a-holes and homeless people and incredibly stupid politicians. I like calling North Carolina home. For the record they followed me home from a gun show earlier that day. I guess they thought I was an easy mark...they choose poorly. A reply to: rickymouse

Nobody wants to be Kyle.

But we don't want to be dead either.

Sorry a criminal forced you to decide between those two options.

Very glad you were prepared and survived.

edit on 26-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Pay yearly, or don't and nothing will happen to you...

From what I read people who don't comply will get a civil fine. That is what the second quote is saying, it will not be a criminal offense but it isn't like nothing will happen.

A tax on those who own guns...sounds like one of many ways to pay for that trillions of dollars BBB plan they want to implement without costing us anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Don't know anything about that. I doubt one city would cover that although if the ball got rolling...

I was just saying that absence of criminal charges doesn't mean absence of some repercussion.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Don't know anything about that. I doubt one city would cover that although if the ball got rolling...

I was just saying that absence of criminal charges doesn't mean absence of some repercussion.

Follow the money, a city can make a lot of money off of fines. Money they can spend on whatever they want...much of the time that money goes to pet projects or to use to do matches on federal grants...ten thousand bucks at a ten percent match can gain a hundred thousand bucks of federal grant money.

I have known pretty many people who worked with city grant money over the years. It is nice to know how things work.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Of course money is the big motivator but at that level it isn't BBB plan money.

You keep overlooking that the money grab wasn't my point, since it is a given. It was the conclusion that if you don't pay insurance nothing happens.

edit on 26-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

edit on 1/27/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
In the state of North Carolina where I am....If I awake to an intruder in my home...I don't even have to warn him/her that I'm going to shoot them. When they broke in uninvited they gave me the right to shoot them without warning. You should move the hell out of MI.a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Yep. But not if he is running away or out the down the block in a car.

That's assault, attempted murder. Seeing them in...or running away...you can't use deadly force if not in threat of death.

Stuff is stuff. You will go to jail 1st. Absolutely.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

That.is.what.I. said.Sorry...HOME INVASION IS THE 5th right absolutely here too.

I'd shoot him too. You and I have that right.

I sleep w a 9mm in my easy chair too. Re read my post.
edit on 01220231America/ChicagoThu, 27 Jan 2022 09:08:02 -060008202200000002 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 01221231America/ChicagoThu, 27 Jan 2022 09:10:12 -060010202200000012 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Here

San Jose passes first U.S. law requiring gun owners to get liability insurance and pay annual fee
The liability insurance would cover losses or damages resulting from any accidental use of the firearm, including death, injury, or property damage, according to the ordinance. If a gun is stolen or lost, the owner of the firearm would be considered liable until the theft or loss is reported to authorities.

Ok, don't agree with that.... so I kept reading, and there is this...

However, gun owners who don't have insurance won't lose their guns or face any criminal charges, the mayor said.

Sometimes these laws are too funny.
Pay yearly, or don't and nothing will happen to you, looks like California is at least consistent with their insanity.

It has been written.

[mene, mene, tekel, upharsin]

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yep. But not if he is running away or out the down the block in a car.

That's assault, attempted murder. Seeing them in...or running away...you can't use deadly force if not in threat of death.

Stuff is stuff. You will go to jail 1st. Absolutely.

That makes sense. I wouldn't advocate using deadly force either if someone is out the door running away. The only exception being if they were kidnapping someone.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

After you shoot them, if they are still on their feet, shoot them again. repeat until they fall down. You want all of their blood loss to be inside your house. If any gets outside that opens up a whole big can of worms.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

We used to say...shoot em on the porch, then drag em inside.

Bad, I know

top topics

<< 1   >>

join