It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ready To Ride The 2nd Omicron Wave?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Sure.

I don't believe for one second that any dominoes have fallen, unless you mean our rights.

The UK is the first, the English government is handing back most powers this week, schools are open, entertainment venues are open, covid passports are optional,all that's remaining is masks on public transport. Where England leads Scotland and Wales will be forced to follow otherwise their own people will simply cross the border to go to nightclubs or watch live sports.

Once the UK has unlocked France and Germany will be forced to do the same otherwise the UK will steal business opportunities from them.

From there it's a short hop to the EU unlocking. Which will force the US to unlock.

Sounds good in theory.

Instead I think we'll all be in lockdown for the foreseeable future. They'll find a reason to freak out, again.

That's what I think anyway...I'd really prefer that you're right though.

The reason will be WWIII

God, I hope I am massively wrong.

Me too.

It isn't looking good though. With or without a war.
edit on 1/25/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

(post by neutronflux removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm not worrying about getting covid again. I have enough chicken to make twelve big pots of Medicinal chicken soup and we have plenty of parsley and sage on hand and seven grapefruits and multiple supplements that can stop the virus from gong covid 19.

I just made cherry pie, that even has some covid medicinal chemistry, not as good as wild blueberry pie though. This virus can be tamed by multiple chemistries in some foods and Herbs, so why get flustered, just boost up your consumption of these natural virus inhibitors. Cripes, even coffee and tea have some antiviral chemistry to them. So does Colas.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

You mean people that are pushing N-95 masks too?

So…

Masks and vaccines are effective. But new we need N-95 masks for the general public in the USA…..

edit on 25-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Oh.. after two shots of vaccine and two boosters in less than a year?

Yea, effective my a$$

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

When did I say vaccines are effective? Clearly you'd rather argue against a straw-man so I'm gonna let you two have fun.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

1) The area where the most covid infections happens is in the home
2) Most covid infections come from family memebers
3) Sweden has one of Europe's lowest rates of multiple occupancy housing.

Thus, Sweden has a comparatively low rate because when an entire household gets infected in Sweden that's often only one person.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Two boosters?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Alternatively, I'm saying that you yoyo between saying that the figures are fake when they disagree with your opinions, and that they are true when they agree with them.

If you are saying that you accept these figures as being accurate now, and that if I quote them back to you at a later time you will still accept them as being accurate and won't try to tell me that the government is fudging them?

Think carefully, I'll bookmark your answer if you like so that I can quote it back to you later on.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You do realize that you're essentially just arguing over my choice of words. We both know that I'm simply referring to mask that seals to your face so that air can't get in or out except through non return valves.

And no, I don't wear the mask that you have pictured, that's a pretty basic vapor filter. It's only good up to EN14387, and isn't recommended for biohazards. The cartridges are also only good for about 8 hours and can't easily be reconditioned. You might use it for spraying or for use around high concentrations of animal slurry, and it's strictly for civilian use only.

My mask his beefier and has a double filtration system with separate filters for particulates. It has the added advantage of giving small children nightmares.

Did I mention my interest in doomsday prepping?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Let’s do a little experiment. Point on graphs for Denmark when the stated vaccinating?

www.worldometers.info...

Anyway…

41,154: Israel hits COVID case record; expert estimates true daily tally is 100,000

www.timesofisrael.com...

edit on 25-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Please link to data sheet for cartridges for “ biohazards”….

And what model of mask was pictured where you don’t think you can get a N95 cartridge or better.

I think your just BS’n.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

I do not give two rat ass on the covid anymore, I already have it and I am not jabbed, soo have fun with it and good luck.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Well, apparently if we take all the people wearing masks alone in their cars or hiking in the wilderness, Covid is super-duper transmissible.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

Right, what are the next 4 stages?!

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It's hard to take any of it seriously.

A recent scandal in the US is that almost half of "covid hospitalizations" were from people going to the hospital for other conditions such as broken arm, then getting tested for Covid and being positive. THen, they were included in the reported numbers for covid hospitalizations.

Half of Boston covid hospitalizations incidental

Oh wow, seems these dishonest stats are being employed in Ireland too, oh my!

Half of Irish covid hospitalizations incidental

OMG New York 40% covid hospitalization incidental

New statistics show that more than 40 percent of the state’s hospitalized coronavirus-infected patients were admitted for “non-COVID reasons” — with the ratio in New York City “about 50-50,” Gov. Kathy Hochul said Friday.

Wednesday’s statewide 42 percent figure was up from 39 percent Tuesday, Hochul said during a news conference in Manhattan.

Hochul noted that there were wide “variations in our different parts of the state” between people “in the hospital for COVID vs. non-COVID reasons.”

“The most number of people admitted for non-COVID reasons as of … a couple days ago are in New York City. It’s about 50-50,” she said.

originally posted by: neutronflux

What does the title “uk daily new admissions for covid 19” mean to you…..

edit on 25-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Is this a false statement…

All you need to know about Covid vaccine failure in one chart
Courtesy of the good people at the Statens Serum Institut in Denmark

alexberenson.substack.com...

Now Denmark - 95 percent adult vaccinated, 65 percent boosted Denmark - HAS MORE COVID HOSPITALIZATIONS NOW THAN IT DID BEFORE A SINGLE DANE RECEIVED A SINGLE MRNA VACCINE. AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE VACCINATED. Even boosters have done nothing to reverse the trend. The dark blue line now is about to pass the peak of the light blue line from last year.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Did you miss this…

New studies reinforce belief that Omicron is less likely to damage lungs

amp.theguardian.com...

A growing body of evidence indicates that the Omicron Covid variant is more likely to infect the throat than the lungs, which scientists believe may explain why it appears to be more infectious but less deadly than other versions of the virus. Six studies – four published since Christmas Eve – have found that Omicron does not damage people’s lungs as much as the Delta and other previous variants of Covid. The studies have yet to be peer-reviewed by other scientists.

Same source…

They found Omicron able to evade vaccines, but less able to enter lung cells.

———

So. How do you quantify how much was to omicron being less severe vs wishful thinking and the actual title “ COVID boosters do not provide protection against Omicron”?

Hmm, well, putting on my thinking cap.

If omicron tends to infect the throat area rather than the lung area, and mRNA vaccines appear to be not as beneicial to this strain, well what does that mean? The vaccines are supposed to emulate the production of the spike protein that the earlier varieties of the virus are using to attach to cells. Right? Well, is omicron just using a different spike protein for a different receptor? A receptor that is more common in the throat area than in the lungs? It's kind of like velcro. The hook or the latch part is only any good with the matching other side. Where ever it may be.

Sorry if this is WAY out in right field somewhere.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
a reply to: Scubalicious

Right, what are the next 4 stages?!

I wish I knew my friend, all I know is the world at the moment is a stage, or is it a circus 🧐

Stay strong, we’ll sort it eventually

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is interesting to point out that now that is people everywhere that already had covid, nobody cares anymore, everywhere I go in conversations people are talking how mild and how overblown the covid has been for them and their families.

The money-making pharma with their lap dogs CDC were all in it, to push for a jab that does not work in order to get as much profits as they could.

Then scare people into believing that without a jab they were going to die and yes people die, among those that will have die from any other upper respiratory illnesses anyway, the very old and unhealthy.

Then because the numbers of dead were no enough these corrupted entities, boosted the covid dead and still working on it.

The moron variant from Africa was over in Africa and not pile of dead bodies around, but look at the rest of the world, either this corrupted governments have the unhealthiest people in their countries, or manufacturing numbers, or simply African people are healthy that the rest of world is.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join