It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supply shortages on everything!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We can still get everything. Husband says most shortages in the grocery store might be a brand or one item particular to a brand like all the regular flavor Triscuits being out or last weekend all the jumbo eggs were gone but all the other sizes were well stocked.

We continue to have terrible problems getting gear at practice though. I am waiting for a pair of nunchuks I ordered over the summer to match a blue pair I already use, and they are presumably lost on a container ship somewhere. I'm not alone. No one anywhere is having an easy time getting gear.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: callyrox69 I'll start worrying when the word runs out of Marmite and Lutefisk

Oh and impossible to eat veggie burgers.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mash3d
a reply to: callyrox69 I'll start worrying when the word runs out of Marmite and Lutefisk

Oh and impossible to eat veggie burgers.

It is ok don’t worry or be troubled about that because The word will never run out of anything, there are no shortages in the kingdom of God, His supply is infinite.
edit on 27-1-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well here in NJ milk is a continual problem, I grab it when it's on the shelves, along with cream. Sometimes they have waffles, sometimes not. Haven't had the frozen hash browns with peppers and onions for MONTHS, no one has any idea if / when they will be back. All kinds of items like cocktail sauce, Burt's Bees Toothpaste, John Frieda Shampoo, Kenra Hair Thickening Spray, certain cereals - just all kinds of various products - the shelves are empty where they used to be.
I stock up on paper towels, toilet paper, and other necessities when they are on sale, because who knows what's going to happen next, and the prices of everything is going up CONTINUALLY.
And now supposedly with gas prices increasing all over again, the prices will be going through the roof on EVERYTHING.
The items we buy that are sale-priced are actually the SAME price we have been used to paying.
Things are only going to get worse, before they get better.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Another thing that we seem to be short on here in Central NY is butter, pasta, the frozen potatoes ie french fries, hash browns, tater-tots, ect.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join