It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss sprinter Sarah Atcho diagnosed with pericarditis after Pfizer booster shot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Guess you missed the word might, pretty far from an absolute word.

*shrugs* I hope I am wrong I just dont think I am, we wont know for certain for many years.

Completely false,

seems like a pretty absolute statement to me, and it implies with 100% certainty that it will have no negative effect on her career.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You said ...

originally posted by: Irishhaf
no you do not recover from this it damages your heart you just get to continue living.

Like I said, she can, saying it can not be recovered from is wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Completely false, it's very possible she will make a full recovery with no lasting effects.

Again whats that about absolute statements, heart inflammation has no long lasting effects I am sure a lot of people will be thrilled to know there are no long term effects from pericarditis.
edit on 22-1-2022 by Irishhaf because: input the wrong version

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Fun fact: pericarditis and myocarditis are common immune responses to colds, flus, and vaccines. Lasts about 2 weeks and goes away.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Very possible = not an absolute, no one but you used absolutes. A lot of people should be thrilled to know pericarditis is not what you claimed it was.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Fun fact: pericarditis and myocarditis are common immune responses to colds, flus, and vaccines. Lasts about 2 weeks and goes away.

Does that include a temporary raise in blood pressure?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Completely false

Which means nothing I said had any chance of being true, thats about as absolute as it gets.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Yes. Blood pressure always goes up when people are sick or in pain.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

“On December 27 I felt a tightness in the chest and started feeling dizzy while walking up the stairs.

Yes it's completely normal for a World Class Sprinter to feel dizzy from walking up some stairs.

I've had Colds my entire life and I'm quite certain I've never been hospitalized with Myocarditis as a result

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Completely false

Which means nothing I said had any chance of being true, thats about as absolute as it gets.

No, it means it certainly happening is untrue, simple English. It's like you saying you are going to win the lottery 100% without any chance to lose, and I say that's not true, and then you retort back saying I claimed you had zero chance.

Just stop while you are behind, the more you post the more behind you get.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It's not that unusual.

Infection with a virus usually causes myocarditis.

www.mayoclinic.org...#:~:text=Infection%20with%20a%20virus%20usually,and%20rapid%20o r%20irregular%20heartbeats.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

It's not that unusual.

Being 'hospitalized' with Myocarditis as a result of a Virus is very unusual mate , perhaps the Myocarditis itself is not unusual but it being serious enough to hospitalize is .

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

They are but players in a greater alliance of power and corruption. Some of these major leaders are in on it with them.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's not that unusual.

Infection with a virus usually causes myocarditis.

www.mayoclinic.org...#:~:text=Infection%20with%20a%20virus%20usually,and%20rapid%20o r%20irregular%20heartbeats.

Ironically the mayclinic updated myocarditis and pericarditis symptoms, causes and treatments in 2021

Dr.Peter McCullough has stated otherwise, his credentials supercede in this case as he has been one of the most published and well read experts on that organ for quite some time.
It isn't hard to discredit people when you have tunnel vision with your sources. I don't use Google much myself but a quick Google search of politics silencing true science for their benefit yields much much history...
edit on 22-1-2022 by Moelson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Completely false

Just stop while you are behind, the more you post the more behind you get.

I've disagreed with a few of your COVID opinions, but I totally want to have your babies.

LOL

You're really awesome and I always enjoy your posts. I know it means nothing to you, but it's one of the little things that keeps me coming back here.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Moelson

Here is 2018.

Myocarditis is usually caused by a viral infection, but it can be caused by a drug reaction or part of a more general inflammatory condition. Signs and symptoms include chest pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, and arrhythmias.

web.archive.org...://www.mayoclinic.org/es-es/diseases-conditions/myocarditis/symptoms-causes/syc-20352539

Anyone who says viral infections aren't a major cause are lying or ignorant. Mayo did not update anything in 2021 that I posted. I'm an RN working in the cardiac stepdown/ICU unit, these are the type of patients I see, why you would even try to say viral infections don't cause this is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Nothing wrong with disagreement!

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I see where she saw a Dr, I don't see anything about hospitalization. The leading cause of myocarditis is viral infection, so you saying you have had colds and never had it so clearly viral infections don't cause this is just plain wrong.

With that said, these potential side effects of the vaccine are why I am 100% against mandatory vaccination, and why I would most certainly NOT take the vaccine today in 2022 as it offers almost no benefit against Omicron and still poses risks.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I looked it up then saw your response. Makes sense. I had a bad cold, checked my BP on those portable home BP just out of boredom. I was a bit concerned since my BP is normally 110/70 ish but it was sky high.

<< 1    3 >>

join