It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss sprinter Sarah Atcho diagnosed with pericarditis after Pfizer booster shot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Expect other MSM outlets to either ignore the news story or claim that "The Benefits Outweigh the Risks" this happens when you arent given a choice of a vaccination dialogue isn't allowed.

What's more sad its how she was lied that getting Pfizer was a safer option to avoid cardiac side effects.
Swiss sprinter Sarah Atcho diagnosed with pericarditis after Pfizer booster shot

“I was told that it was safer to get Pfizer to avoid cardiac side effects,” she wrote. “On December 27 I felt a tightness in the chest and started feeling dizzy while walking up the stairs. This happened a few more times until I decided to check with a cardiologist who diagnosed me with pericarditis (inflammation of the thin membrane surrounding the heart). I am now not allowed to get my heart rate up for a few weeks to allow my heart to rest and heal from the inflammation.”

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
While your top doctors/experts are suggesting that you need a 4th, 5th booster dose? based on which studies? data? long term impacts?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Before anyone comes in and says it, no you do not recover from this it damages your heart you just get to continue living.

Her career as a sprinter is screwed at this point, she might be able to return to form but odds are in a best case scenario her career will be shortened.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
When marquee athletes like LeBron James keels over, most people will learn what we already know.

The sooner the better, for humanity's sake.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Pfizer and Moderna had being given to much to control if they arent mainplauting your public leaders and polticans with such data and safety data from the words of their CEO.

manipulating public opinion.
For Moderna a company and drug marker that has never released any drugs to the markets yet they being given this much power to release just a covid mRNA vax?

Moderna has made drugs alright. The only problem with that is that a majority of them have never passed their clinical trials yet their covid vax has?

You have two drug markers who had being mainplauting with their data on the doses and the efficiency.

Have Pfizer or Moderna yet released a public data of their covid vax efficiency?
edit on 22-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Stay away from the poison jabs…..far away.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
4th Booster effectvice 100% agaisnt omicron variant Pfizer CEO.

In Israel you had the highest covid cases despite the 100% effectvice booster dose.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

In Israel you had the highest covid cases despite the 100% effectvice booster dose.

The dichotomy is deafening.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Before anyone comes in and says it, no you do not recover from this it damages your heart you just get to continue living.

Her career as a sprinter is screwed at this point, she might be able to return to form but odds are in a best case scenario her career will be shortened.

Completely false, it's very possible she will make a full recovery with no lasting effects.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

How many are getting this crap from the AZ or J&J vaccines?

Just wondering since they do not use the lipid encapsulation nanoparticles which seem to be the main difference.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yea and possible it took too long to id and treat, leading to permanent damage.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If she gained the heart inflammation neutrally from an infection.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Israeli trial, world’s first, finds 4th dose ‘not good enough’ against Omicron

www.timesofisrael.com...

healthpolicy-watch.news...Israel Finds Fourth COVID Booster is Ineffective

Green Pass is useless, Israel's Dr. Fauchi tells us the truth in an interview.

edit on 22-1-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yep, but I never spoke in absolutes or said anything about what the future held for her.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Probably more likely to have permanent damage if that was the case.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How do we know she didn't take the same mystery steroid that the football players have been taking?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Got 3 and I'm fine. Just saying.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

How many boosters will you be taking?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Nice claim but children who had heart inflammation from flu survive fine. Its clear you are defending Pfizer.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Scarring of the heart never 'goes away'. In this case it wasn't a heart attack, but 'just inflammation' , but this could very well still lead to cardiac arrest.

<<   2  3 >>

join