It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global spread of autoimmune disease blamed on western diet. Covid ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Global spread of autoimmune disease blamed on western diet

"More and more people around the world are suffering because their immune
systems can no longer tell the difference between healthy cells and invading
micro-organisms. Disease defences that once protected
them are instead attacking their tissue and organs.

And this IS the thing.

“Numbers of autoimmune cases began to increase about 40 years ago in the west,
Lee told the Observer. However, we are now seeing some emerge in countries
that never had such diseases before. For example, the biggest recent increase
in inflammatory bowel disease cases has been in the Middle East and east Asia.
Before that they had hardly seen the disease."

"HOWEVER" !!! Clever way to hide it and say it.
So are they hiding what the covid V a c s is doing to You with This?
What do you think?

edit on 21-1-2022 by buddha because: covid

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Oh no.... that is just one giant coincidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

They didn’t really give a reference period for us to conclude that. We would probably need at least a decade’s worth of data at the end of 2023 and see how the increase has trended each year controlling for people not getting diagnosed in 2020 (so you will see an increase in diagnoses in 2021 and 2022 since there were less in 2020 because people did not go to the doctor).

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh no.... that is just one giant coincidence.

Seriously we have just had the largest vaccine world wide rollout ever, but it's because KFC and McDonald's is everywhere
edit on 21-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Lots of credible Drs. have said this exact thing would happen .

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm sure eating processed garbage and **** from a box doesn't do anything adverse to your body. Being a fatty fatso is the new Kate Moss heroin chic.

edit on 21-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

No it's going on for way too long to be Covid or vaccine related it's probably EDCs in plastic.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I'm sure eating processed garbage and **** from a box doesn't do anything adverse to your body. Being a fatty fatso is the new Kate Moss heroin chic.

Of course, it does but how many of the world's population are eating a western diet?

Earlier in the year, the U.S fast food chain agreed to sell most of its China and Hong Kong business to CITIC and Carlyle for up to $2.1 billion. The new partnership had planned to add 1,500 restaurants in the two areas over the next five years.

But McDonald’s, which is betting the partnership will help it expand in the world’s No. 2 economy without using much of its own capital, said it expects to increase the number of stores in mainland China to 4,500 by the end of 2022, from 3787 now.

Only 3787 Mickey D's restaurants are currently in China, China's population of 1,447,902,703. geez, I hope those 3787 stores are open 24 hours. Otherwise, it's barely a blip on the average Chinese citizen's diet. I bet India and Africa have even lower totals.

We are certainly killing ourselves here in the US at a fantastic rate, but damn traffic has never been lighter

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The truth hurts, these issues were long before covid.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Long shelf life in non vacuumed or frozen stuff requires a lot of chemicals to preserve the crap, this won't do your gut flora any good. Since seventy-five percent of the immune system is gut flora go figure.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Of course, it does but how many of the world's population are eating a western diet?

All developed countries are moving the dial to the lard butt direction, it just isn't a western thing. The Chinese are starting to have serious obesity issues as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
The truth hurts, these issues were long before covid.

You want fries with that?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Long shelf life in non vacuumed or frozen stuff requires a lot of chemicals to preserve the crap, this won't do your gut flora any good. Since seventy-five percent of the immune system is gut flora go figure.

Almost anything from the middle of the supermarket is poison.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hmmm

The researchers identified a part of the virus which binds to antibodies and results in the destruction of HIV and infected cells. Using this information and a process called ‘reverse vaccinology’, they designed a vaccine to induce the desired antibodies.

The target on the virus is called the V1V2 loop of the gp120 envelope protein. Monkeys were administered with the gp120 DNA protein and a combination of three novel recombinant proteins carrying the V1V2 region. The team observed that the vaccine-induced antibodies in the models, which had a variety of different antiviral functions, included antibodies associated with a reduced rate of HIV infection.

Autoimmune deficiency syndrome.

Strange parallel, huh?
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No I don't, I actually don't think fries taste that good anymore.
Whatever they are doing to them, they don't taste like food to me.

Also I grew up in Europe with Pommes Frites, and nothing compares!

edit on 21-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
As much as I don't like the Vax, I couldn't in good conscience blame it for the rise of auto immune diseases. I actually think this has been a perfect storm brewing since the 70s and 80s, when people decided that all germs are bad and started carrying with them a bottle of alcohol to kill all germs, good and bad. In doing this we don't allow our bodies to exercise its natural immune response. Then one day our immune systems just kick into overdrive and attack everything, it's like chaining a dog up outside and starving it, eventually it snaps. Just my two cents though.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Make your own, then you can triple fry them the correct way.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, about forty to fifty years ago there was a big increase in highly processed foods....but also they started giving more and more vaccines to people which stimulate the immune system for an increased amount of time around that time. So I say it is possible that a combination of things is the cause of the immune system starting to go overboard, you cannot just focus on one thing. The closer we get to present from that time, the more they are adding extra chemicals to food to keep them looking better too. I look at a head of lettuce in the store and wonder....how the hell can it look that good when if you pick one out of your garden in a week it is all messed up. Those antimicrobial chemicals sprayed on the products these days can also be contributing to the problem.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Also I grew up in Europe with Pommes Frites, and nothing compares!

We make home fries to go with our fish on fridays. scrub a potato with a brush then cut it into french fries. Then deepfry them in corn oil in the deep fryer and add sea salt when done. They may be a little floppy sometimes, but the taste is great and it is easier than double cooking the french fries and way more tasty. I set our fryer at three hundred degrees. They seem to be similar to Pommes Frites

The problem these days is that people try to make things taste like the crappy stuff in Restaurants. I do not want my fries to taste as bad as McDs or BK fries. We also make Parmesan fries in the oven occasionally, those are really good too. They take quite a bit of time to prepare and bake though, but are worth it....they are good leftover cold too so we always make extra since they never go to waste.
edit on 21-1-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

We are truly what we eat, the food industry in their pursue of profits have changed and poisoned our food, the medical industry in their pursue of profits have poisoned and take away people abilities to fight diseases in the name of miracle pills.

What both of them have in common? they are both the same.

People still do not get it, this is what freed and does and to these profiteers we nothing but milking cows and if we die is more been born to take our place.

When you give your body poison you give pharma more ways to fill you up with more poison.

I am on a two-week cleansing diet, of liquids only, no processed, or manufacture anything, after getting covid, I want to cleanse my system of all quimicals.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join