It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC No Longer Says Covid-19 Reinfection is Rare - Is this Truth or Greed or Political or a Combo?.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I hope you have that text saved and available to repost as the Covid-19 manipulations continue. Your analysis and predictions are accurate for several discussions and scenarios.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I posted it a few times in similar format and I will provide the link. Credits go to a different ATS member though, but not a lot noticed the thread when it came up.

Also, the other post is not directed at you directly, hence the @reader comment

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
I think it depends. Some have pointed out that like colds and flus, this coronavirus mutates a lot. So, it's possible it can settle into a similar pattern.

It appears that first Delta now especially Omicron have mutated to more transmissible, less lethal.

Sure seems so. People have also forgotten that even the "dreaded" root Covid-19 and Delta variant didn't kill but 6% of healthy people infected. 94% of Covid-19 deaths were of people who had 2 or more existing medical conditions, prior to being Covid-19 infected.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0
Wife and I both are just getting over the 2nd infection. First one was in Feb 2020 and was severe, this was more like the flu and we didn't take anything special to get through it. Aches and pains, fever, chills, cough at the end.

Wife got tested and was positive, 5 days later negative. We both lost our sense of smell, which is starting to return.

Your experience is what the vast majority are reporting. It's the people who stand to benefit from vaccine sales and vaccine illnesses, who keep fanning needless fear.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It didn't kill 6% of people.

Those stats you are citing are for the .5% that died. 99.5% of people infected survived.

Of the .5% that died, 95% had four or more comorbidities. 5% solely had covid as a cause.

CDC:

www.cdc.gov...

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions

edit on 20-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And today's confusion billet #77 is ....... ⚔️

The Attack of the Night Templars !!!! 🚬

edit on Jan-20-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh wise Xuenchen, what do you think is the motivation behind the Biden Administration sending out a Billion Covid-19 test kits to Americans?

Do you think it is related to the November 2022 mid-term elections in some way?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Perhaps it was rare in the early days when most infected people had only just recovered from COVID-19, but now after some time, natural immunity is waning (as everyone has been warning about since before there were any vaccines) and reinfection is becoming common.

Also, there have been cases of people being infected with different strains simultaneously. So perhaps having gotten over one strain does not necessarily protect you against another?

edit on 20/1/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

So 94% having Comorbidities and 6% not having Comorbidities, as cited in abcnews4.com... is no longer accurate?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So 94% having Comorbidities and 6% not having Comorbidities, as cited in abcnews4.com... is no longer accurate?

The CDC data is up-to-date and has stabilized at the stats I cited. The article you posted is from 2020. I actually found the CDC tables through an article like that and they were updated. It says it is up-to-date through 1/16/22, although that narrative has been identical for about 9 months. It's basically 95%/5%
edit on 20-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps it was rare in the early days when most infected people had only just recovered from COVID-19, but now after some time, natural immunity is waning (as everyone has been warning about since before there were any vaccines) and reinfection is becoming common.

Also, there have been cases of people being infected with different strains simultaneously. So perhaps having gotten over one strain does not necessarily protect you against another?

I would be more assured if the CDC moved from "RARE" to "NOT RARE", and gave statistics to support that change.

By merely changing the wording at that webpage, it looks suspicious...like what you'd expect from a politician.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I would be more assured if the CDC moved from "RARE" to "NOT RARE", and gave statistics to support that change.

By merely changing the wording at that webpage, it looks suspicious...like what you'd expect from a politician.

Like all the people that are supposed to die of a changing dictionary definition?

I mean, really, you seem to expect the CDC to have the ability to foretell the future, and you get all butt-hurt every time they learn something new and update their advice.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

The CDC data is up-to-date and has stabilized at the stats I cited. The article you posted is from 2020. I actually found the CDC tables through an article like that and they were updated. It says it is up-to-date through 1/16/22, although that narrative has been identical for about 9 months. It's basically 95%/5%

Thanks for clarifying. I'm trying to find what benchmarks we need to meet in order for the Pandemic to officially be declared over with.

The authority given our Federal/State/Local governments when a Pandemic National Emergency is in effect, has been, and continues to be ABUSED MASSIVELY.

Get rid of the Pandemic, and our Mobster Governor's (Illinois) and Crazy Mayor's (Chicago) orders have no teeth.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Like all the people that are supposed to die of a changing dictionary definition?

I mean, really, you seem to expect the CDC to have the ability to foretell the future, and you get all butt-hurt every time they learn something new and update their advice.

Humans in authority who control our lives look to the CDC website for guidance. Our state's nutjob health director is always citing words from the CDC website. By the CDC removing the word "RARE", it is now open season for fear mongers to add "reinfections!" to their list of scare words.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

So perhaps having gotten over one strain does not necessarily protect you against another?

I really don't know why this is a surprise to anyone.
Like other virus, and other coronas and flus, they mutant.
You have some immunity, but they are enough different that you get sick again.....just not with the exact same variant.

I have always been under the impression that mankind would be getting variants of covid, like any common cold, until the end of mankind.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Agreed, even if they set benchmarks, they'd just inflate the numbers like they've been doing this whole time to keep us from ever meeting those benchmarks.

If 95% of "covid deaths" had four comorbidities, I'm pretty damn sure not all of them were due to covid.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As time goes on after an infection, your immunity goes down and you can catch a mild copy of the virus again. Your chance of dying or serious illness is reduced though, and continuous exposure to the virus during an endemic will keep your immunity strong. Our immune systems dial down when not needed, having things hyperactivated continually is not natural for our bodies. Too much of a good thing is bad when it is not needed so we reduce the amount of antibodies in our system somewhat if the risk is lower. That is the way it is supposed to work, but evidently the people at the top of the US and other health agencies have lost their ability to think correctly. They are people who got put in their position because they can sell and get funding for their agencies, not because they are good at understanding immunology and medicine.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I know a lot of people who have gone through, or are currently going through round two of the rona recently. I would say that it is not rare.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Unfortunately, COVID19 reinfection is very real. I think it is sad that disinformation is making us put our health at risk. I know that reinfection is real because I have a few friends who have gotten the virus twice and one friend who has gotten it three times because she did not get vaccinated due to concerns about being pregnant.

Natural immunity means nothing except that you already got sick once and won't get sick again for a few months.

Think of it this way - it's always been this way. With the cold or flu, you can get reinfected. Nothing has changed.

While you masochists keep infecting yourselves every three months to "stay safe" I'm fully vaccinated and haven't been sick once.
edit on 21amFri, 21 Jan 2022 09:12:04 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Gain of function opens up so many avenues to venture into under the guise of safety.

I'm wondering what's taking so long for an irate parent to make their mark as the first to retaliate against authorities for hurting or killing their child with forced-vaccination.

Mourning the loss is devastating, not a lot of loving parents come out of it ready to fight. That's another gain of function, to put us all in a state of mourning?

🙏❤
I made a video of a show I was watching recently where the girl was confiding in her friend the fact of having a miscarriage following the jab...ofcourse not making the connection due to trusting liar officials...I think the show is called vacation house on bravo network.
edit on (1/21/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So how is this any different to the common cold? Most people get a cold several times a year, every year since birth. Its not like we get a cold as a 6month old baby and never get another one.

<< 1    3 >>

join