It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC No Longer Says Covid-19 Reinfection is Rare - Is this Truth or Greed or Political or a Combo?.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thursday, January 20, 2022

AS OF TODAY, the CDC has stopped saying Covid-19 reinfections are "RARE". Instead, the CDC's official website now says:

Reinfection with the virus that causes COVID-19 means a person was infected, recovered, and then later became infected again.

After recovering from COVID-19, most individuals will have some protection from repeat infections.

However, reinfections do occur after COVID-19. We are still learning more about these reinfections.

Ongoing studies of COVID-19 are helping us understand:

-How often reinfections occur
-Who is at higher risk of reinfection
-How soon reinfections take place after a previous infection
-The severity (how serious the infection is) of reinfections compared with initial (the first) infections
-The risk of transmission to others after reinfection
The newly updated CDC webpage: www.cdc.gov...

Now that over 65 million Americans have recovered, and vaccine/booster injections are declining in number, it undermines the vaccine/booster push, to continue stating that Covid-19 reinfections are "rare".

To admit that +65 million Americans now have strong, long-lasting Covid-19 Antibodies that are more effective than the vaccines by a large margin.

And the number of Americans achieving this high level of immunity is growing exponentially, thanks to the highly contagious (but mild) OMICRON variant of Covid-19.

It's sad to see how our mostly worthless CDC executives continue to double-down on their deceptions (like their boss, Joe Biden), instead of admitting that Covid-19 is waning in severity, and should be accepted and treated like any other transmittable virus.

OUR Centers for Disease Control is Intentionally Continuing to Perpetuate FEAR, in order to make people climb on, or stay on, the extremely profitable Covid-19 fake-vaccine regiment. (Doing so will likely make them very sick...but that's already being covered in another thread.)

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/20/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Is nothing new, the criminals in CDC backed by the senile biden administration are trying to cover up the blunder of their jabs, especially now that people are getting the new moron variant after their two jabs and boosters, and many especially those with preexisting conditions are still getting in the ICUs and dying.

The key is how many people will keep drinking the covid Kool-Aid agenda.

Is a reason why the senile biden wanted to give away test for everybody to get tested he wants infections number to increase, he wanted more people to fill ERs.

But the thing is that is back firing as those filling the ERs are more jabbed than none.

I guess when this agenda to oppress the populations started it was never mean to be over, never, the power and control is too big and the profiteers wants more.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is basically preparing the population for Vaccine Enhanced Disease. One of the symptoms of VED (itself a form of ADE - Anitbody Dependent Enhancement) is the constant contracting of Covid-19 everytime the immune system is exposed to it.

The vaccinated will be sick quite often should any of the emergency use vaccines cause VED.

They were warned that might be the case.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I haven't believed these scumbags from the start of this debacle.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was in the VA for 5 months. Got tested constantly. Always negative. Moved into my own place. Caught something a few days later. Over it in 2 days. I think people are worrying about nothing

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think it depends. Some have pointed out that like colds and flus, this coronavirus mutates a lot. So, it's possible it can settle into a similar pattern.

It appears that first Delta now especially Omicron have mutated to more transmissible, less lethal.

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 20-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

This is like a chess board.

First you move a pawn, then you send a knight, set up the pieces covering each other, get the pawns into their final positions, potential builds up and then when the moment is right, you let it unravel like you planned to and exploit a little detail that the other one did not think of... or did not expect a sacrifice that does not matter two moves later.

They just move their goal posts enough so it is working for them.

- People are asymptomatic = all need to mask
- We're going to lockdown... only for two weeks.
- First they told people after 2 "vaccinations" people would be fine and get their freedoms back.
- People are vaccinated twice, first deny they get reinfected but then when the booster is advertised, admit to it because now they can justify it like that.
- Boot out unvaccinated from the medical field and turn around to blame them for the overload.
- Make a law so vaccines are mandatory if you want to move or buy stuff.
- When those took the unavoidable bait, make a law so you count as unvaccinated again, even after two shots.
- When most got it, admit to the sometimes serious sideeffects

2022:
- Third booster isn't enough, need to combine yearly flu vaccine and the corona one and make that mandatory again.
- Two years down the road from here, when finally the damage is clear, the pharma companies make another # ton of money in research grants for new medications
- That turns out to be all too complicated so we have *tada* this new tech that can mitigate strokes on the fly. You only have to wire it into you and sign this.

2025:
- Another pandemic, this time it's real, just as they told us before this one. There will be a meeting in Autum, just like this time and two weeks later it comes down. Perfectly timed for winter. How they know that? IDK but different papers keep telling us this.

2030:
- Human augmentation takes off, it is a similar situation like now. It is medical related and people are going to be coerced into it by so many reasons: Medical system is overload, new medicine can't be produced or personalized that fast, you are a disgrace for society because you do not function 100%....
- Monitoring of health lifestyle in combination with the social credit system

2035:
- Human augmentation reached levels we never even dared to have nightmares about. Knowledge, memories and skills can now be activated or deactivated on a need to know basis. You don't need to know how to make black powder from char coal, sulfur and salpeter, why would a sane person want to know that?

I made that up? No, I mostly copied it from an official guideline that the UK and Germany developed about human augmentation. I posted the link a few times and probably will put it in my signature tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
I think it depends. Some have pointed out that like colds and flus, this coronavirus mutates a lot. So, it's possible it can settle into a similar pattern.

It appears that first Delta now especially Omicron have mutated to more transmissible, less lethal.

Any virus that kills it's host reduces it's chance to spread.
Naturally, it will evolve to spread more and kill less, like the common cold.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Right the news keeps trying to claim Omicron is as deadly as original Covid. Sotomayer, the Justice, claimed in defense of mandates it was so. Then, the stockholm syndromed useful idiots also feverishly are trying to retain red alert status because their cult identity requires it now.

To be fair, I've ready that not ALL viruses mutate to less lethal, more transmissible, but a large amount do for the reason you mentioned, survival.

a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Some numbskull at the CDC was on CNN today saying 60,000 people were in the hospital in some state. A check of the CDC website shows 150,000 hospitalized nationwide. I wish I knew who that idiot was.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Gain of function opens up so many avenues to venture into under the guise of safety.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
This is basically preparing the population for Vaccine Enhanced Disease. One of the symptoms of VED (itself a form of ADE - Anitbody Dependent Enhancement) is the constant contracting of Covid-19 everytime the immune system is exposed to it.

The vaccinated will be sick quite often should any of the emergency use vaccines cause VED.

They were warned that might be the case.

I think you're alluding to what I was trying to say in this post a few days ago?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Must get everyone vaccinated, because the unvaccinated will be much healthier and expose the criminals who designed the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wife and I both are just getting over the 2nd infection. First one was in Feb 2020 and was severe, this was more like the flu and we didn't take anything special to get through it. Aches and pains, fever, chills, cough at the end.

Wife got tested and was positive, 5 days later negative. We both lost our sense of smell, which is starting to return.
edit on 20-1-2022 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

I am inclined to go with this reasoning. There are already seasonal coronavirus strains that circulate and mutate every year as colds. I've been saying since the beginning that it was likely this would be COVID's eventual fate.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
And today's confusion billet #77 is ....... ⚔️

The Attack of the Night Templars !!!! 🚬

edit on Jan-20-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Gain of function opens up so many avenues to venture into under the guise of safety.

I'm wondering what's taking so long for an irate parent to make their mark as the first to retaliate against authorities for hurting or killing their child with forced-vaccination.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I haven't believed these scumbags from the start of this debacle.

How has that disbelief affected how you live day-to-day? You just carry on as you always have?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lebanon808
I was in the VA for 5 months. Got tested constantly. Always negative. Moved into my own place. Caught something a few days later. Over it in 2 days. I think people are worrying about nothing

It is strange how some people I know who work with the public never wear a mask, or wash their hands more than normal, or stay X feet away, or do anything differently. In their one-on-one customer service jobs, they interact with over 100 people a day, and have never contacted Covid-19. (Four people I see frequently)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

IDK.

Probably the same reason everyone here is so loud mouthed about other countries and how they need to step up but @ home things are running exactly the same.

I read comments like this for around 18 months now. "When will" "If the". "On my porch". It's all bull#. No way I want to instigate stuff but people drew lines in the sand a couple of times and went silent about it.

"This is because you have no guns" - bull#. You have guns and they do the same to you. I am inside a shooting club since 12 years old so please spare me the anti gun drivel.

Everyone dropping such sentences is a hot air baloon, a bunch of them together and it looks like a pack of 5th graders pushing each other and holding each other back at the same time, while nobody has the balls to actually knock that door and run. Someone else has to knock that door so the others can already scramble before it even happens.

All the while people like me who shut up about such nonsense go out for protests. Where were you @ reader who likes to make "Only over my dead body comments"? I would bet money NONE of them here can prove they actually did something other than sitting on their asses.

THIS IS THE REALITY.
edit on 20.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Right so in that light, I'm not that suprised if over time someone can get "reinfected" but with a new mutation a year or two later. I have covid (omicron) as we speak, and I think I got the original variant in maybe Spring 2020. I got an antibody test after too and it was positive. a reply to: ketsuko

<<   2  3 >>

join