It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next generation deleted.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It certainly looks like this is the elephant in the room that nobody wants to speak about, That New England journal of medicine study might have underestimated the number of abortions caused by the Vax. This Doctor has done the homework but again it is late in the day, if this was a depopulation agenda, it would target the reproductive potential. Then again it would be so obvious in the recent birth records that, by now there should be a massive drop in new arrivals. Which if it was a depopulation agenda, would have to be spun by rigging or obscuring the figures.www.bitchute.com...

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Is worst, the able population between 18 and 49 are dropping like flies,

www.theepochtimes.com...

And is not from covid all.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Of coarse they knew the mRNA experiment was going to have an effect on pregnant wimmins, to them that’s half the fun cause they’re money hungry whores.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Mengele Syndrome 🎦🚬

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
And then there's the huge spike in children being born with deformed genitalia.
Of course, their mothers ran out and got the jabs while pregnant without a second thought.
Don't hear much from them on the internet anymore...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

And the magic picture box had me believing the jab made children super heroes so either your a liar or the magic picture box is

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
Um.

When I was pregnant ANY vaccination and ANY thing remotely bad for the child was OFF LIMITS.

Five years later doctors joyfully inject pregnant woman that do not even get an exemption from the mandatory jabs with an unproven, untested, first time the technique is used, type of "medicine".

And you come here and tell us that pregnant woman would surely not do something that dangerous or be on their megaphones on the internet. Are you #ing kidding me? They had NO choice. Jab up, SHUT UP and get in line sheep was the mantra. Doctors formerly absolutely against any remotely dangerous practice suddenly threw all their decade long concerns over board.

edit on 20.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Up until August pregnant women were advised not to get the shot.By November it was pregnant women get the shot or your fired.My spouse chose to get fired.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234
She chose wisely.

So you are becoming father! I wish an easy labor to your spouse and a healthy new Earthling.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Such and evil choice to give someone.

And people wonder how tyranny has happened in the past.

So many sociopaths running things, and useful idiots, cowards, and sheep gladly following along.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

I lost my health insurance under obama and my kids lost theirs under joe.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

They are engineering a global reset, empty city's with hardly anyone to fight back and an aging population unable to argue with them.
Intact infrastructure but no one to stop them putting to whatever use they want.
A NEW generation of Eugenically selected children to create a worker class of willing, obedient and dumb slaves while there own elite children will remain as they are.

You will own nothing because they own it all and you will be happy or else.

They not the human race caused the environmental disaster we are seeing today, they did this by pursuing profit and power any way they could and knew of the dangers of microplastics, medicines and cosmetics as well as there pesticides and fertilizers entering the water table decades ago, perhaps more than half a century ago but they did not stop.

So they are fixing it the only way they can see fit, not by actually fixing it but by doing this.

People won't wake up, there is nothing more to be said just wait for Christ because that lot will go straight into a very hot and damned place and won't be owning or in charge of or scheming against anyone ever again.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The baby was born a few weeks ago.its crazy having kids after age 40 .

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I read in the meantime you are not a fresh father but nonetheless and also you know the drill already

Congratulations

edit on 20.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: meantime not "main time"

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

edit on 1/20/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
And then there's the huge spike in children being born with deformed genitalia.
Of course, their mothers ran out and got the jabs while pregnant without a second thought.
Don't hear much from them on the internet anymore...

I read somewhere they were being born with small genitalia, how small I don't know, I never actually looked into the new born vaxxer babies having tiny junk story.

Now "deformed" is not a word I saw being used in reference to this story. That has the connotation of "freak" genitals, or at least a malformation that has reproductive problems after the baby reaches puberty. Makes you wonder what other organs and systems were affected with deformities.

My twisted mind has conjured images of these deformed genitals being like the shock photos we were shown in high school sex ed class of people's privates with severe nasty STDs.
edit on 20-1-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Of coarse they knew the mRNA experiment was going to have an effect on pregnant wimmins, to them that’s half the fun cause they’re money hungry whores.

Lol, tell us how you really feel.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Brotherman

Lol, tell us how you really feel.

Your not ready for that quite yet. 🍻

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Maybe you were being hyperbolic or sarcastic...

But in case not, all humans are capable of being greedy or driven by motives many of us would find unfavorable.

This isn't an attempt by me to be woke or say we cant be critical of certain groups. But if you wish to find a healthy relationship, you have to know there are good ones and bad ones. If we pick a bad one, sometimes part or all of the blame is on us. Sometimes good ones turn bad, and that's life.

Maybe you're not interested in finding a meaningful relationship. If that's the care, more power to you. But don't limit yourself with a trope that all are only concerned with money. Simply untrue.

<<   2  3 >>

join