It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New CDC study states natural immunity was superior to vaccines for protection from Delta

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

It's more like an "ignoring" of Natural Immunity due to Covid-19 recovery. Aside for a couple of key people at FoxNews, you never hear the experts or pundits or anchors on CNN/MSNBC/CBS/ABC/NBC, etc.. discuss Natural Immunity.

Are there any hospital statistics on how many people treated in-patient for Covid-19, are Covid-19 recoverees from a prior bout?

AS OF TODAY, the CDC has stopped saying Covid-19 reinfections are "RARE".

Updated CDC Webpage: www.cdc.gov...

Now that over 60 million people have recovered, it undermines the vaccine/booster push, to say that many Americans have strong, long-lasting Covid-19 Antibodies.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well right, admitting that 10's of millions of people have recovered from Covid and have reasonable protection does not sell them some lucrative vaccines, nor does it allow them to continue to control people through Covid policies. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Natural immunity has always been superior.

The vaxx creates 1 antibody, natural immunity creates over 20 antibodies as well as t cell immunity which by itself is arguably better than b cell antibodies.

Its common sense that natural immunity is far superior. The vaxx was garbage to begin with anyway.

Yeah, I know. For some reason people seem to think that the human immune system fights off Covid by releasing a couple of proteins. That's all the vaccines do, is release a couple of proteins.

The human immune system is far more complex (Thank Goddess) than 1 or 2 proteins to kill a virus.

And I agree with the research. After acquiring natural immunity to Alpha and other variations, I was a little worried about Delta strain seeing the news in India and what happened.

But I figured that I needed to build immunity to Delta strain too, so I quit wearing masks before Delta hit the U.S.

I was pleasantly surprised that after catching Delta, that my immune system fought it off with ease. Maybe 2 days and it was over. Wasn't difficult to fight off Delta Plus either. Less than a week.

So I concur with the research that previous acquired immunity to Covid offered much better protection to Delta. Delta was a breeze.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
We can go even deeper. Depending on how your vaccine is made, the immunity produced will vary in effectiveness too. Vaccines made with whole virus will produce a better immune response than those made with only partial virus. So it stands to reason that the COVIS vax would not necessarily be great.

Unless the 'vaccine' is administered in the exact same way that natural infection occurs, it can never, ever come close to naturally acquired immunity.

Injecting something directly into tissue is not how our immune system is designed to work. PERIOD.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Except vaccines are almost universally administered this way and they do in fact work. Administration has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Except vaccines are almost universally administered this way and they do in fact work. Administration has nothing to do with it.

It's not a "vaccine."

It doesn't work.

It's causes millions of severe side effects and countless deaths.

Administration has nothing to do with it? Do you know what aspiration is?

No.

Wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Repeating something over and over doesn't make it any more true. The vaccine does work, exceptionally well, it just doesn't work against a virus it was not created for, like every other vaccine. It was never created for Omicron.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Except vaccines are almost universally administered this way

Yes

and they do in fact work.

To an extent, maybe some of them work, but some of them actually cause the disease they are supposed to be preventing (polio vaccine for example).

Administration has nothing to do with it.

Pretty ignorant/arrogant thing to say, since it totally dismisses the fact that the immune system doesn't work that way.
edit on 21-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Pretty ignorant/arrogant thing to say, since it totally dismisses the fact that the immune system doesn't work that way.

Yes, it does. What do you think vaccines do, they trigger the immune system.

To an extent, maybe some of them work, but some of them actually cause the disease they are supposed to be preventing (polio vaccine for example).

Only the live vaccine version, and that's because it's a live vaccine. And saying it causes the disease is incorrect, it CAN cause the disease ... because it's the actual polio virus they are using, a modified weakened version, but still live actual polio.

Want to know which vaccine does NOT cause polio? The one used in the US that is injectable (you know, the kind you say doesn't work).

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl

What do you think vaccines do, they trigger the immune system.

They do so in a way that is not natural - injecting toxic substances directly into the tissue.

so to suggest that they will have even remotely the same result is - as I said - just plain ignorant/arrogant.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

False and a complete lie, they do so in a way that is completely natural. Are you saying when you get a splinter and your body fights off the infection and makes antibodies that is not natural?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

False and a complete lie, they do so in a way that is completely natural. Are you saying when you get a splinter and your body fights off the infection and makes antibodies that is not natural?

Are you seriously suggesting that the process of the body fighting a bacterial infection caused by the introduction of bacteria into damaged tissue is the same process as fighting off a virus acquired by exposure via the air/respiratory canals?

There are no[/y] vaccines for bacterial infections.

Again - ignorance/arrogance.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
immunity

How Does the Immune System Work?

When the body senses foreign substances (called antigens), the immune system works to recognize the antigens and get rid of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You are truly clueless, stop embarrassing yourself.

The meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MenACWY) protects against four types of meningococcal bacteria

kidshealth.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Are you seriously suggesting that the process of the body fighting a bacterial infection caused by the introduction of bacteria into damaged tissue is the same process as fighting off a virus acquired by exposure via the air/respiratory canals?

There are no[/y] vaccines for bacterial infections.

Again - ignorance/arrogance.

It's just spam, and the complete absence of factual information. When people are in here disagreeing with a CDC study when they have been shilling for the CDC the whole time, you know it's all bs.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Awesome, the poster you replied to and agreed with stopped posting when I sourced bacterial vaccines, he was wrong, 100%, he knew it and stopped.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Awesome, the poster you replied to and agreed with stopped posting when I sourced bacterial vaccines, he was wrong, 100%, he knew it and stopped.

Awesome that you're shilling for more death and suffering.

You have absolutely no idea how natural immunity works versus this mrna drug. Natural immunity creates over 20 antibodies as we as t cell immunity. The mrna drug creates 1 antibody designed for a virus that's two years old, and lacks the t cell immunity. It's not even remotely in the same ball park.

Stop.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Awesome you can make crap up so fast. Post what I said that was incorrect. Quote me.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The method of delivery is unimportant. The virus gets into your body and spreads throughout one way or another. There is a reason why it is so hard for micros to cross the blood/brain barrier - because so many viral and bacterial invaders manage to penetrate everywhere else.

edit on 24-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Correct. And you can get covid many different ways, your body isn't going to only create an immune response in your eyes because that was how covid entered your body.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join