It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has NOT had Covid - Untouchables

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Unvaxxed unmasked and untested.

Not so much as a sniffle since 2015

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Lol! That would be awesome

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Unvaxxed unmasked and untested.

Not so much as a sniffle since 2015

I will not get tested now. No point, either you are sick enough to go to the hospital or you're not.
I just don't understand lines around the buildings to get tested, probably getting exposed in the line!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think they are looking at it all wrong.

My 87 year old unvaccinated Mother, who has not isolated past the original lock down, and is quite active in community service, has not been sick with COVID.

I have not truly locked down from the beginning, because as a first responder, I never stopped working. I too am not vaccinated, and I have not any symptoms of COVID or any other illness, since this whole thing started.

But at this stage of the game, I think everyone that has not isolated, has been exposed, and have some level of protection from COVID.

A level of protection that I believe is stronger and better than can be expected from the vaccines.

Strictly my opinion.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I haven't had it and one of the requirements of my job was helping at facilities that had an "outbreak" and was short staffed. Couldn't catch it if I tried... And I did try.
O type blood maybe something to do with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My strictly non-medical opinion, is she was probably exposed a little here and a little there and her immune system was strong enough to react.

Same with you, the average healthy adult had little to fear from this virus, seems to me in my ignorant opinion that they looked at it like it was a blood pathogen and 1 drop was all you needed, when you actually needed strong continuous exposure to overcome the average adults immune system.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have never had it. No symptoms. I was vaccinated fully as of July 2021 but I was always out and about in the construction industry. A company of about 200 people and maybe a few dozen tested positive over the years.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I have not truly locked down from the beginning, because as a first responder, I never stopped working.

How did that feel doing that job? Were you really scared at first, and then when did you say OK looks like I'm not catching it so all is good?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I had the sniffles New Year’s Eve of 2019. Skipped out on the polar bear swim the next day Jan 1st 2020, drank a lemon tea witches brew my grandma would always whip up when we were under the weather. Fluids and rest back at work on the 3rd feeling fine. Now this was all before we were made aware of the PLANdemic so I did not test just did what I had done for 38 years at that point. Since then haven’t been ill, no sniffles, don’t mask, no vax. Ride transit and work outdoors with others this entire time.

So maybe not only a PureBlood but an Untouchable 🤔 I like that.

SaneThinking
edit on 17-1-2022 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
We were definitely getting inklings of this pretty early on.

Karl Friston's work (good article here) as well as some studies were showing that very roughly half of the general population had some form of resistance or immunity.

This would be pretty in-line with other viruses, as well as relatively basic virology and epidemiology, and would easily get lost in the mix due to the general approach we decided to take (laser focus on cases, overlooking conflicts of interest, etc.).

My hypothesis is that it is a combination of factors. We do know that blood types can affect virus transmission and disease severity to some extent, we have aspects like cross-immunity (that was completely overlooked by most), T-cell memory, and such. One idea is that natural infection and transmission of viruses in general provides broad spectrum response capability in individuals, whereas targeted approaches (like vaccines) only create a narrow response capability that can end up reducing immune system capacity in general even if it initially shows efficacy in regards to myopic parameters.

We also have facets that suggest what can increase susceptibility beyond that, and they tend to revolve around actions we take as a society. These include Vit D levels, diet, and as mentioned.. even increasing vulnerability to one virus by attempting to target another. I still would like to see the data on flu vaccination type/manufacturer and regions hit hardest, particularly early on. This would have to be tempered by accurate data though, which is essentially non-existent at this point.
edit on 17-1-2022 by Serdgiam because: parenthetic plight

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
most people
are either immune to covid

or have an immune system that provides as much protection as the vaccine.

Think about that a second. In two years there have been 65 million cases of covid out of a population of 320 million.
That is 20% of the population over 2 years.
That is 10% of the population.
So, 80% of the population has some level of immunity.
That is most of the population.

and 850,000 out of 65 million have died. That is 1.5% of those that have caught covid have died.
Over two years = 1.5%

Does anyone grasp what an amazing level of immunity we have naturally against covid - a manmade virus?

It is astoundingly great.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
A- here and until they forced me to get it I was exposed every day I went to work during this boondoggle including a month prior to them officially admitting it was here, never popped positive, never got sick at all.

Only things I did different than my co-workers that got it repeatedly was a vitamin regimen and made certain me the wife and the mini me got outside in the son every day.

What were you dosing ya’ll? I’m on 30 vit D tablets a day but it’s hell on my bowels. My pee looks the same color as those eighties illuminous socks we all wore.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I have not truly locked down from the beginning, because as a first responder, I never stopped working.

How did that feel doing that job? Were you really scared at first, and then when did you say OK looks like I'm not catching it so all is good?

I never feared getting the virus. I did fear the possibility of contaminating my Mother and others. I was extremely cautious in the beginning. I stripped in the garage and showered the moment I came in the house. I tried to keep my Mother on the other side of the house, but she was not having that.

I am still very cautious with others, but I stopped being overly cautious when I realized that my unvaccinated elderly Mother refused to give up on living, and I could not stop her from being around and caring for those in her community that were sick. She remained well, strong, active, and determined. She stills says that she is not leaving here one second before God calls her home, with COVID, or without COVID.

She helps keep me strong, and living a life with purpose.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yep.. sounds familiar to my situation, Thanks for putting this up, something I have been thinking about recently.

in my case I am fairly certain I had it in late 2019, I was working as a sub teacher, exposed to hundreds of students and staff per day, and caught a really nasty bug, several days after one of my students had returned from visiting family IN CHINA.
He was so sick but came in 2 days in a row just before the Thanksgivng break late November.
One expects to catch a bug or two when teaching, especially when you have a student hacking and wheezing and sneezing, sweating etc. I was surprised his parents let him go to school, but after that I figured I would be getting sick....
Anyways the next week I got really knocked out and had to crawl across my floor to get to the bathroom, a whole list of symptoms, I was actually seriously concerned and called my family in case of emergency, was dizzy and out of breath for many weeks afterword,
Then 4 months later the country shut down on 3/16/2020,
Fast forward to today, since the school situation is an absolute mess in my state I ended up getting another job managing an assisted living home, We have had several exposures from staff members to clients catching the 'rona, I have been tested 5 times within 12 months now after being exposed several times. (I should add here the first 2 tests were back in early 2021 shortly BEFORE I got the mandatory health care worker jabs. Came up negative on all occasions. I managed to slip under the radar on the suggested 3rd "boster" shot, I "missed" my appointment, Lol.
So now just tested negative again last week, that was the 5th negative test. and so many folks around me came up positive, several were completely asymptomatic. I don't know but my gut tells me I had it and don't need any further vaxing...
So i'm thinking I probably became naturally immune back in 2019.

to: JAGStorm

:
edit on 1/17/2022 by Lr103 because: forgot a word

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hard to say if I had it or not, not to my knowledge, but I usually have seasonal sniffles, and hay fever light. The only way we could really know, is with mass antibody testing.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

A- here and until they forced me to get it I was exposed every day I went to work during this boondoggle including a month prior to them officially admitting it was here, never popped positive, never got sick at all.

Only things I did different than my co-workers that got it repeatedly was a vitamin regimen and made certain me the wife and the mini me got outside in the son every day.

What were you dosing ya’ll? I’m on 30 vit D tablets a day but it’s hell on my bowels. My pee looks the same color as those eighties illuminous socks we all wore.

LMAO

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My wife got it about two weeks ago. I didn’t. Never tested positive. We hung out, watched Star Trek, smooched… the whole nine yards. Nothing for me.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

30 tabs at what strength?

I was on Vitamin D long before COVID. My normal dose was 2000 IU a day. I upped it to 4000 after I heard it helped with COVID. Too much can be just as bad as not enough. You may be losing some of the benefits if overdosing.

Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but I have had a problem with maintaining my Vit D levels for a long time.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Early in the pandemic I delivered meals on wheels to the elderly in my village, some who have died from the rona, so I feel I was exposed many times. Only allergies have made me feel funky lately.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Me, But I don't think I'm invincible. Just careful.

Never been one for large crowds. Never been to a pub or club in 3 years. Public transport has been kept to a minimum, though I have shared cars and been around people who later turned out to be covid positive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join