It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennis star appears to clutch chest while being ‘out of breath’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Just a week ago before novak djokovic vax/visa issues started.

Nikoloz Basilashvili was possibly also vaccinated likely in order to play in Australian open in order to play in Aus you have to be vaccinated.
Only RussiaToday reported this while others ignored this news.

You have politicians pushing absurd reasoning for sport restrictions and vax mandates.

A physio attended to Basilashvili, who seemed startled by the incident and was heard telling his team that “every shot I’m out of breath” before the showdown was abruptly called off.

The disturbing development came less than two weeks before the Georgian star will be hoping to take part in the first Grand Slam of the year when the Australian Open begins in Melbourne.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
He's not the only one to have pulled out. There have been a few for 'health reasons'.
Djokovic has had his visa revoked, so he wont be playing either.
I don't want to wish ill on anyone, but I really hope we wont see or hear of any tennis player collapsing during a match, but I'm not holding my breath.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I agree with you
I still doubt Nadal had being vaccinated in Feb last year he meet, took some pics with Bill Gates..
edit on 16-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Just looks like he is ethicising a point instead of clutching his chest in pain per-say.

Cant really tell much from the still pic.

Present climate and all that jazz i hope he is ok all the same.
edit on 16-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I clutch my chest eating my wifes chili. Means nothing friend.

EMT

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The un-vaxxed "control group" must be made so small, they're statistically insignificant.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

EMT

I agree 100% , of course then there is our media, no wonder people believe they are full of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

EMT

You mean, it means nothing to You... while dismissing He's "out of breath with every shot", does that mean nothing as well?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

EMT

You had 104+ players fainting down this year due to a health concern. That is worrying.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Basilashvili was overheard telling his support team that “every shot I’m out of breath” and then told medical staff that he was “struggling to breathe.”
There is still no update regarding Basilashvili’s health condition. Basilashvili is believed to be double vaccinated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ps-sydney-cup-due-breathing-difficulties-must-see-video/

The thrombotic thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), a complication of COVID-19 vaccines, involves thrombosis (often cerebral venous sinus thrombosis) and thrombocytopenia with occasional pulmonary embolism and arterial ischemia.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
First thing that came to mind was pulmonary embolism. I hope he receives the treatment needed and makes a full recovery.
It almost seems like a healthy, active lifestyle might just exacerbate the 'rare' occurrences of vaccine side effects.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

... must be hard up, that he has to feel himself up?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This thread is a great example of the approach taken by CT's when cherry picking info in order to prove their point of view.
Later in the thread a link to TheGatewayPundit is given in support and as it always does TGP plays to its target audience and shows itself to be just as unbiased as any media source by leaving out the key component to the story.

Some onlookers called the conclusion to the match "scary", while tennis website OpenCourt claimed Basilashvili may have been recovering from Covid.

"[He] told the trainer he had Covid '10 days ago'," the outlet said on social media.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
This thread is a great example of the approach taken by CT's when cherry picking info in order to prove their point of view.
Later in the thread a link to TheGatewayPundit is given in support and as it always does TGP plays to its target audience and shows itself to be just as unbiased as any media source by leaving out the key component to the story.

Some onlookers called the conclusion to the match "scary", while tennis website OpenCourt claimed Basilashvili may have been recovering from Covid.

"[He] told the trainer he had Covid '10 days ago'," the outlet said on social media.

Yes of course, covid is the excuse that will be used to cover up the vaxx side effects. We know.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

As a retired EMT? Absolutely not. Id assess many things first. Not that.
10 questions 1st ASAP.

It what we do...

Of course could be a concern...but you went there 1st. I couldnt. Not enuff info.

EMT

PS I ASSURE you! I can get my questions answered in 10 secs while youre gasping. But not before I have nooo idea......

Only saying...clutch your chest could be heart attack, choking, aneurism, heartburn, shock.....same grab, same face
edit on 01224831America/ChicagoSun, 16 Jan 2022 13:53:48 -060053202200000048 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Fainted myself. Front porch in the dark. Got hurt. After Covid 1 vax...Was it? Nope....

Dehydrated. Just me, just then....

You are correct it is an issue tho....

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Yes of course, covid is the excuse that will be used to cover up the vaxx side effects. We know.

On an anti-vax site like ATS has basically become the logic you gave is exactly the kind of thing that will be used by a good number of posters here.

Doesn't matter though, when TGP is used as a source then that tells the story

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Nikoloz Basilashvili was possibly also vaccinated likely in order to play in Australian open in order to play in Aus you have to be vaccinated.

You have politicians pushing absurd reasoning for sport restrictions and vax mandates.

A physio attended to Basilashvili, who seemed startled by the incident and was heard telling his team that “every shot I’m out of breath” before the showdown was abruptly called off.

The disturbing development came less than two weeks before the Georgian star will be hoping to take part in the first Grand Slam of the year when the Australian Open begins in Melbourne.

I’m an 4.5 NTRP/USTA singles player at +35 years old. I can still take games off of a 5.0 player because giant serve.

My mother was a tennis professional.

I’m older and not in peak shape but never have the issues in the OP. Tennis at the ATP level is exceptionally hard on the body - particularly on hard courts. Tennis at the professional level is exceptionally demanding and these folks are in good shape - particularly the big muscles.

This never should have happened to the player in question and I feel for them.

If I were a professional athlete there’s a null% chance I’d get the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

On an anti-vax site like ATS has basically become the logic you gave is exactly the kind of thing that will be used by a good number of posters here.

This isn’t an “anti-vax” site.

There are many here who didn’t want the vax and didn’t get it.

There are other who didn’t want the vax and did get it.

And there are those who would blindly trust an establishment and shove anything in their body that their overlords told them to, happily.

You should not paint with such broad strokes.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You're actually "anti-vaxx." The mRNA drug isn't a vaccine, and you are pretending it is. So you are against a real vaccine, thus you are anti vaxx.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

He got covid and was having difficulties breathing as it is a respiratory disease

Basilashvili told the trainer he had Covid "10 days ago". Practiced a couple days and felt all right, but says now he's struggling to draw any more than shallow breaths.
Got crushed in his first singles, didn't play the second tie, retired today.

<<   2 >>

join