It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Feels N-95 Masks Are What We Should Have Worn All Along - May Soon Mandate N-95 for All.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
They'll want to outlaw KN95 masks and make sure N95 masks made by 3M are the only choice 🤖

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have my Ivermectin horse paste. Rub a dab into the skin once a week and go about my rat killing.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Thats also why they can't be used to "protect others"

You can't filter exhaled breath without removing the moisture first or the static charge dissipates fast

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I've yet to wear a mask, so, no thanks.

I take that back. I did wear a dust mask a couple of months ago while cleaning out the coop.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Disagree with his Science, and you're a MORON according our defacto U.S. President.

Dr. Anthony Fauci was caught on a hot mic calling a Republican senator a "moron" during a contentious Capitol Hill hearing on Tuesday.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I agree, I will never take orders or mandate for entities that are responsible for the dead of thousands of Americans, when they deny lifesaving treatments in order to push for money making jab scam.

The CDC needs to be disbanded; they are criminals.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The masks are pointless for general population. People are sick of wearing them, when they do people are touching their face, pulling the mask up and down while using the same mask over and over.

link   

I see nothing in your OP about a mandate, only recommendation.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I agree, I will never take orders or mandate for entities that are responsible for the dead of thousands of Americans, when they deny lifesaving treatments in order to push for money making jab scam.

The CDC needs to be disbanded; they are criminals.

Hear they just send buisnesses a 200$ fine for everyone not masked been that way for 2 years

As much as I hate it I don't want to be part of the reason only wallmart is left to shop at

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Healthcare professionals were giving themselves covid from improperly taking off their N-95. It's more a feel good policy than an effective one.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Maybe some skillful web detectives can look into just who in the government has shares in the compines that make N95 masks.

Bet there are some very recognizable names on that list, mandate N95's so that all the money spent on designer cloth masks or copper fits gets redirected.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Thankfully none of that is going on in my neck of the woods, most business do not have over 100 workers and walmart is a place I have not been in since before covid started.

No a store I shop at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
In the beginning of this ordeal, it was said that those mask would most likely give one the protection one would need. But no way can a school child wear one all day long at school nor can an older person wear one for probably more then 2 hours .
Wearing a mask outdoors seem funny to me. Sadly indoors at restaurants one takes off the mask, that is usually when one can catch the flu.

Mixed up world we live in these days.

There are quite a few threads on the MASKS from early 2020, because the CDC suddenly went from NOT recommending them during prior epidemics and pandemics (incl H1N1), to suddenly recommending them in March 2020. Fauci was the main driver, according to one former member of the Trump Covid-19 task force.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: markovian

Thankfully none of that is going on in my neck of the woods, most business do not have over 100 workers and walmart is a place I have not been in since before covid started.

No a store I shop at all.

Big buisness has benefited alot from all the mandates and shutdowns they have profited and bought up everything

I also avoid them like the plauge i shop at smaller stores except home depo or lowes we don't have any other hardware stores

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Are you sure N-95 masks are ineffective with stopping viruses from entering our nose/mouth?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Nope. 95 times…..Nope
It’s all a scam and I am tired of playing along.

I wore my little diaper-like mask out to the car the other day after leaving a store, and was pleasantly surprised by how it made the air feel warmer when inhaling/exhaling when it was 7 degrees outside.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The mask cannot stop virus because the gap between mask and face is 0.1 millimeters and virus is 0.1 micrometers. 1,000 times smaller. Only lab grade hazmat suit that costs thousands of dollars which are airtight can stop virus.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jeremyyongpengsun

Except you are wrong and your post shows a complete lack of understanding of the physics involved. There is more than just size at play. The way particles move at those sizes is completely different than larger particles. Masks are also charged and will attract particles.

The proof they work is in the fact healthcare workers use N95 12 hours a day on covid units all day 3-4 days a week and don't get covid. Cloth masks are useless. Surgical masks offer some protection but are barely better than nothing, but have enough other problems with them to negate any benefit.
edit on 11-1-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: jeremyyongpengsun

Except you are wrong and your post shows a complete lack of understanding of the physics involved. There is more than just size at play. The way particles move at those sizes is completely different than larger particles. Masks are also charged and will attract particles.

The proof they work is in the fact healthcare workers use N95 12 hours a day on covid units all day 3-4 days a week and don't get covid.

True ... but they still can't filter exhaled air no mask can

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Surely they don't work properly unless they are face fit tested.
As an earlier poster remarked,you need to be clean shaven for a face fit.
The gen pop pulling them on,off,in pocket,out of pocket makes them useless.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join