It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Beyond Happier - and Healthier! - Now That I Am “Unvaccinated”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
We were lied to by the government when we were told that if we got the vax it would 95% protect us from COVID.

That was a lie.

Please post the exact text of the source. It could have been that you misunderstood what they were saying.

We were lied to by the government when we were told that if we got the booster, we would once again be 95% protected from COVID.

That was a lie.

Please post the exact text of the source. It could have been that you misunderstood what they were saying.

We were lied to by the government when we were told a booster would protect us from getting very sick if we got COVID.

That was a lie.

Yet with all these lies, the Biden administration is trying to force people to be vaccinated, for what? We now see it was all a bunch of lies and the vaccines really have done very little if anything with COVID raging even among the triple vaxed and hospitals once again overwhelmed.

There is clear indication that prior to the more infectious Delta and Omicron strains, that vaccinations were significantly reducing the number of infections, and the serious consequences of the infections.

We see monoclonal treatment for COVID being rationed by the Biden administration based on the color of your skin. That is immoral.

We see monoclonal treatment for COVID being rationed and a minimal amount, not nearly enough, provided to states who didn't vote for Biden. That is immoral.

Biden isn't rationing monoclonal antibody treatments along such lines. The issue is the production of the treatments to meet the current need.

I see the current government as lying to the people with the aide, enthusiastic support, including active censorship of people who tried to warn us what was really happening, by big tech (Facebook/Twitter/Google, etc.) and CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS.

I see the government trying to force all Americans to take a vaccine that doesn't work and which they tried to seal the research and documents on it for 75 years. Why? With all the lies I find this very suspicious at a minimum.

I am triple vaxed, I am very pro vaccine, as my Uncle is deaf because of the measles. I believe in vaccines, I no longer believe the government about this particular vaccine and won't get anymore of them because I can no longer trust the government to tell the truth.

A former state surgeon general friend I spoke with today who is super pro-vax said to me that it is inevitable that all of us, even the triple vaxed will eventually get COVID. The truth.

Yes, and seasonal bouts of the virus will keep our immune systems up to the task, just as it did with the 1918 'Spanish' flu. But initially, until we have all experienced a brush with COVID-19, vaccination will reduce severity and hospitalization and deaths from the virus among those as yet otherwise unexposed.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 9/1/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Why should he have to post anything that has probably been removed from the net by now.
We ALL heard the same propaganda in the beginning.
Don't be contrary, just because you can and it's who you are.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Does the totality of the vaccine really leave the body? Some say "yes". Some say "no".

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Why should he have to post anything that has probably been removed from the net by now.

COVID-19 Dashboard
by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Please notice the upward trend in weekly cases of COVID-19 since the first quarter of 2021.

Then notice the downward trend in weekly deaths with/from COVID-19 since the first quarter 2021.

Please explain how and why that is happening, and for most countries around the world.

It coincides with the roll-out of vaccinations, but with the lifting of lockdowns and other things that should otherwise have driven the trends in the opposite direction.

It looks to me that unequivocally, the vaccines are working. Which makes all the stuff others are saying here, about how the vaccines aren't working, look like utter BS - baseless opinion.

(post by markovian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

There is a vast amount of dissention and contrary stuff on the Internet. Surely somebody would have archived it off (like the wayback machine does)?

Here's the thing, perhaps a good conspiracy theory requires the belief that stuff is being censored. Yet we can still access most of this stuff from years ago that is right now being used to argue against the 'official' narrative.

Stuff like old video of Kary Mullis suggesting that PCR couldn't be relied on to detect AIDS. Why can everyone still access that?

I can even still access all the old screw-ups and gaffes of the CDC and WHO. Why didn't they purge that?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JinMI

Why? So you can post more outdated propaganda and turn this into another thread where you are exposed?

We can just cut to the chase here and conclude that you are in the authoritarian camp, firmly.

I find it hilarious that on a conspiracy website in 2022, people who show themselves to be Pro-Authoritarian, Pro-Marxist and Pro-Big Pharma now suddenly think they have the moral high ground on the threads...

I thought this thread was about vaccination, which is a way we try and mitigate against a disease?

There are also other ways we have tried to mitigate against this same disease, which you have also taken exception to. So, how are we to fight this disease in the 21st Century? Are we supposed to just accept it and live or die according to some random factor of nature?

All your objections in your post were political. It seems you can't even seem to frame things in the right terms.

I can assure you, I am not pro-Marxist, nor am I pro-authoritarian, nor do I give a damn about where drug companies make their money (there are better investments, anyway).

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You should consider detoxing the spike proteins and graphene oxide. Both of those can cause cancer and damage the endothelial walls.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
You should consider detoxing the spike proteins and graphene oxide. Both of those can cause cancer and damage the endothelial walls.

Everything causes cancer. Everything.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

Develop RA and Hypothyroidism

Can you go into more detail on the hypothyroidism that you're experiencing? I ask because I know possibly two people experiencing something possibly similar.

Sure thing.

It started with weight gain - and fast. I gained about 15 lbs in a month and was still quite active.

I spent the next few months feeling pretty run down but powering through - still as active as ever. My resting heart rate decline to around 44-48 bpm when sleeping vs. a more normal 48-52 for me. Still healthy, but it was lower while my wait was going up and I felt drained.

I basically ceased activity in September. My body hurt. All of it hurt. My joints, muscles, everything. I’m

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Edit: it appears I have been silenced. Since it won’t let me post above…

Sure thing.

It started with weight gain - and fast. I gained about 15 lbs in a month and was still quite active.

I spent the next few months feeling pretty run down but powering through - still as active as ever. My resting heart rate decline to around 44-48 bpm when sleeping vs. a more normal 48-52 for me. Still healthy, but it was lower while my wait was going up and I felt drained.

I basically ceased activity in September. My body hurt. All of it hurt. My joints, muscles, everything. I’m

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Nope cases increased after the jab was rolled out or you forgot the summer of fun that turned into the summer of covid comeback?

Really you think we can not read, yep right after the roll out the infections increased. Get the darn mask off and get the darn virus, that is the only way to get over it.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The persons that I know were already on thyroid meds and their meds are no longer working or are being adjusted. They're having a tough time walking and feel like their hip is giving out and having alot of back pain.a different person never had arthritis, now suddenly they are in pain and need a hip replacement.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

My brother is now having problems controlling his sugar and he was fine before he got jabbed and told me he knows at least two more coworkers with the same problem.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

The persons that I know were already on thyroid meds and their meds are no longer working or are being adjusted. They're having a tough time walking and feel like their hip is giving out and having alot of back pain.a different person never had arthritis, now suddenly they are in pain and need a hip replacement.

I had the back pain, significant muscle soreness, very stiff and painful back and generally was fatigued.

I had zero thyroid issues previously and while I wasn’t going to win any swimsuit contests I was healthy, energetic and strong.

I take a very large dose of medication. I’ve even doubled that dose and felt fine. I hope your friends find the right dosage and get to feeling better!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join