It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccination in Italy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Canada already has the detention centers for Covid.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Probably both are for the unvaccinated. They want to confine them, and being unvaccinated they believe a great many will die. Me personally, I took the 3 jabs, but I strongly believe everyone has the right to make that choice for themselves. Free will is a God given right.

There is no doubt in my mind that profit, power, and fear are what’s driving the pandemic, as much as the actual virus.
As usual TPTB are cashing in on our misery and trying to pit one side against the other. I will either die from it , or I won’t. I don’t think the Antichrist has anything to do with this one, nobody even knows who it is yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

I have a different mindset the psychos that run my country would have no problems killing people in large numbers

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

You will be forced to take those boosters to every three or six months now why are you complying?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
surfer_soul
a reply to: FatherQuinlan

They say mandatory like it’s something you must do but according to the legal definition that isn’t the case. You have to agree to it. legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com... mandate an authority given by one person to another to do certain things or take some course of action and accepted by the other. So, the authority given by a principal to his agent is a mandate. A mandate is commonly revocable until acted upon and is terminated by the death of the mandator. The gratuitous contract of mandate is recognized in Scotland.

Yeah I mean I don't think they're gonna go door to door and force people to get the shots. Neither do I claim to know exactly how they are gonna get absolutely everybody to comply to this. But when they pass a bill to make something mandatory... That sounds bad..
edit on 7-1-2022 by FatherQuinlan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherQuinlan

This is not going to sit well with some Italians. You think the elitists are trying to start civil wars on propose so they can impose martial law? this is could be very likely.
edit on 7-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join