It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccination in Italy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
From the 15th of February all citizens above the age of 50 will be obligated to get the vaccine.
I don't mind the vaccine as long as it is a matter of choice. But in this case, there is no choice. I know there are other countries that have started tightening things and making it ever harder for people who don't wish to take the jab(s). But it surprised me a bit, when I saw that the government is now forcing it upon people.

(Taken from a Danish news source)
nyheder.tv2.dk...

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherQuinlan

They keep doing this and people still deny this is the Mark of the Beast... And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Seems pretty damn obvious at this point.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Many. Many. asses will be kicked. Granted on both sides of the issue but that's besides the point.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It is getting pretty obvious now. We know there is something not right about the present set of governments. I am coming to the conclusion that some sort of psychosexual cult has taken over and are running it like a religion. The whole shooting box is corrupted.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The fact that we aren't at this moment recognizing the threat.

Means we have become to docile to do anything about it.

We are nothing without the police and military stepping up.

And they are silent on legitimate concerns that people should absolutely have.

The policy seems to be "Don't call attention to the obvious".

A dead give away.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

The fact that we aren't at this moment recognizing the threat.

Means we have become to docile to do anything about it.

We are nothing without the police and military stepping up.

And they are silent on legitimate concerns that people should absolutely have.

The policy seems to be "Don't call attention to the obvious".

A dead give away.

The police stepping up?

Where I live they demand vax papers to eat, police enforced.
The police have dragged persons away in a box,
using the full force of fire and EMT
with the ultimatum 'on your feet or on your back'
using a ten man enclosing semi circle at the front door,
should you even allude to the biohazards of smart valves.

Next, the Chief of Fascist Police denies it even happened.

They can eat a bag of dicks, washed down with goat milk.

I hear they break at 1600
EMTs 'relax' at 4 PM.

Park Ridge Time.

# 1523
edit on 5-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The only remedy is to destroy the Italian government.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
The only remedy is to destroy the Italian government.

What has being happening and occurring is quite a bit clearly now isn't it? at least in Italy. You had an election four years ago which the Italian people voted in supposedly populist parties and populist leader which promised to slow down the illegal human trafficking of immigrants from Libya.

The Italian people supported the populist leader and the populist parties decisions and polices the far leftists and other populist parties.

The leftists moved in with their far leftist groups with the likes of Antifa in Towns, Cities accusing normal people of racism and other verbal language insults.

Some of the far leftist groups in Italy even has far had supported the murderer of Italian girl who made news and who was kidnapped by the immigrants.

The News Media quickly changed the topic onto how the populist leader and the populist are kidnapping migrants by not landing the migrants land onto Italy.

Many of the Migrants arent young they are fully adults between 18 and over. Govt officials usual place these "immigrants" under govt migrant centers or house complexes.

A few years leader during 2020 no party could come to an full agreement on several issues.

Mario Draghi a former member of the EU became now became prime minster without a official election. He became part of a "trench coat government of Italy"
edit on 6-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This sounds like a precursor to Clif High's prediction about Italy rioting and the Vatican being stormed and raided while the citizens pulled out ancient tech and hidden # we are not supposed to know about and showing it to the world.

I can only hope. How awesome would that be?

You know what to do Italians!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hey Mod or staff members of this site may i may PM anyone ATS staff of my old account on here? i lost my complete access to it.
edit on 5-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What are they going to do to the people who refuse, strap them down and forcefully inject them? Or just ostracize them from all aspects of society?

edit on 6/1/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

If you have no say in what goes into your body, you are now a slave. Once you are branded you are someone's property. If you have to rely on constant meds to stop you from getting sick, that is the whip. Many people will go down that route, they already have. It is done. The bread and the circus were not free after all.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
And yet the Vatican city are withholding their vaccination status,. It's on Zero. Or maybe it is zero..

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The topic came up in my city's subreddit. I try to avoid that place, but can't help myself. Disappointment is not the word for how the signs of the times can be interpreted.

Those who would like to do this sort of thing tend to be very emotional. I can't blame them necessarily, I get the impression that they are being short-sited. I understand we have a say collectively in the implementation of policy, but I remember my Oma and Opa encouraging me to think about what to do if everyone chose to jump off a bridge.

If they force individuals to become pincushions, who's to say it will never end?

Where are the referendums?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

They say mandatory like it’s something you must do but according to the legal definition that isn’t the case. You have to agree to it.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

mandate an authority given by one person to another to do certain things or take some course of action and accepted by the other. So, the authority given by a principal to his agent is a mandate. A mandate is commonly revocable until acted upon and is terminated by the death of the mandator. The gratuitous contract of mandate is recognized in Scotland.

edit on 6-1-2022 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ah now see again Mockers.

The Mark is RISING. You were warned, you were told. This is your future.

They will NEVER get to point of forcefully vaccinating because the mark is a choice. It HAS to be a choice.

Even though the mandate it, there still a choice, until they start removing heads.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Somehow, I have a hard time believing that the vaccine is the mark of the beast, I’m curious how you relate this to the Bible. I know the passage, just curious how you relate the vaccine to that. Solely based on the buy or sell part?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

The vax is not the mark of the beast it is the mandate, vax passport.Look at what is happening in Israel.

You can not go to a Fast Food place without the vax passport or you will be rejected from the digital screen menu.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Rev 13:16, says on the right hand or on the forehead. That seems pretty specific to me, sounds like a tattoo.
I’m also pretty sure that you have to choose that mark, knowing full well who you are choosing to worship.
edit on CST2022p2022-01-06T21:06:29-06:00Thu, 06 Jan 2022 21:06:29 -0600pmf31 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

They are building detention centres in the UK with crematoriums-does that give you a hint....sorry dont know how to link Bitchute

top topics

<<   2 >>

join