It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 3rd leading cause of death in the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod
Respiratory illness has been the third leading cause of death for well over a decade. We would see it in the CDC charts everytime we had debates on gun homicides. Nothing has changed.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Heart Attacks and Cancer are #1 and #2: www.cdc.gov...

And nobody goes through their day paranoid about either of those threats killing them, or anyone they know.

That's because neither heart attacks nor cancer are airborne, communicable diseases and they are, essentially endemic conditions.

Prior to the pandemic, everyone had a given probability of dying from heart attacks or cancer in, let's say, the next 10 years. If you were interested, you could even find online calculators to calculate your probability of living the next 10 year based on your own particular circumstances of age, gender, body mass index, pre-existing conditions, etc., etc. Insurance companies calculate this stuff all the time. And because heart attacks and cancer are not communicable, nobody except yourself could ultimately change your probability of lasting another 10 years.

With Covid, that's not true. If I don't get a severe case of Covid, I have exactly the same probability I always had of living another 10 years. If I do catch a severe case of Covid from someone in my community (which could happen tomorrow) I now have an unexpected and new probability of suddenly losing 10 years of life which I otherwise could have expected to enjoy. That particular probability didn't exist two years ago, so it represents an incremental probability of premature death. We all die eventually, but if given the choice, everyone would probably rather die in 10 years instead of tomorrow, so an incremental probability of premature death is worth worrying about if there is something you can reasonably do to minimize it.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Read the last paragraph and let's think of the health issues brought on by a depression, we are nowhere near as tough, resilient, or self-reliant as our grandparents were, it is going to get worse, does anybody have faith in our leaders to actually lead us collectively out of this mess?

700 angry patriots reduced our leaders to paranoid wuzzies.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

This is the largest increase in deaths in the US since the second world war, he says.

And also the largest case of Mass Psychosis since the rise of Nazi Germany in WW2 .

A Conservative estimation is that the Covid-19 death number is half what they say it is.
edit on 5-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I died of covid, but then I got better.

Biden turned me into a newt

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
ok when a gun shot victim is killed but also test positive for covid and then is called a covid death I guess you are correct! a reply to: jrod

No. This is simply not true.

I tried to.put a disclaimer on the first thread about how this site is full of the 'alt-right' posters who deny what the science and facts tell us.

I went over this last year, and posted good information on how cause of death is determined. I suppose I will have to do it again.

What COVID has shown is a certain political ideology will deny facts and science snd come up with their own narrative.

Not surprisingly, the folks who are against vaccines, wearing masks, social distancing restrictions are the ones most at risk from getting seriously ill or dying from COVID.

How many stories have we heard about someone who was against vaccines and mask mandates dying from COVID?

GOP Activist & Vaccine Mandate Critic Kelly Ernby, 46, Dies from COVID-19

Doug Ericksen, state senator who fought vaccine mandates, dies at 52

Texas man who led anti-mask protests in name of ‘freedom’ dies of Covid-19

Florida radio host who called himself ‘Mr Anti-Vax’ dies of Covid-19

Marcus Lamb, head of Daystar, a large Christian network that discouraged vaccines, dies after getting covid-19

I can go on and on.

Whether or not you accept it, does not change the facts.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You are ignoring the fact that yhe number of total deaths per year have gone up because of COVID and life expectancy has dtopped as a result of COVID.

Yes, it has changed, quite significantly.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

No. This is simply not true.

Yes, it is literally true. Sorry that doesn't agree with your feels.

Whether or not you accept it, does not change the facts.

Indeed

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: The other important thing is that if you look at the children who are hospitalized, many of them are hospitalized with Covid, as opposed to because of Covid. What we mean by that: If a child goes to the hospital, they automatically get tested for Covid, and they get counted as a Covid hospitalized individual. When in fact, they may go in for a broken leg, or appendicitis, or something like that. So it is over counting the number of children who are are "hospitalized with Covid" as opposed to because of Covid.

Should we also share links showing folks who got the vid or even died of the vid with a vax?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You can not make a claim like that without sources to back up it up.

My experience is most who make these kind of claims hear it from someone and believe it without questioning the claim because it aligns with their confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

How many stories have we heard about someone who was against vaccines and mask mandates dying from COVID?

Yeah that tends to happen when those are the only stories the Left wing media will talk about .

People on this site are not against Vaccines , We are against Vaccine Mandates .

Wake up sheep wake up

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Weird how one word can change to create a whole new nuance.

What does it mean to be vaccinated today?
What exactly is anti-vax?
What about culpability, study, testing and reporting?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: carewemust

And nobody goes through their day paranoid about either of those threats killing them, or anyone they know

I do, since I know one dead( not vax confimed yet), one heart attack and one confirmed myocarditis case and 2 serious nurological issue cases currently. After the shots, not the flu.

It's too bad the vaccine-related hospitalizations and deaths aren't categorized by AGE. It's likely more people under age ___ are killed by these fake vaccines than by Covid-19. And more people under the age of _____ are hospitalized by the vaccines than by Covid-19.

If we could fill those blanks in, we could light up the internet with them, along with the source(s) that verify those stunning FACTS.

edit on 1/5/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Your claim about COVID deaths being highly inflated has been debunked over and over again.

It is astonishing that many are still so ignorant and keep repeating lies that they 'feel' are right.

If your claim was true, the total number of yearly deaths would remain about the same and life expectancy would remain the same.

Yearly deaths are up, life expectancy is down. This undeniable fact debunks your ignorant claim.

Debunking the False Claim That COVID Death Counts Are Inflated

edit on 5-1-2022 by jrod because: G

edit on 5-1-2022 by jrod because: Gh

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The virus is no joke, it is killing people, and you don’t want it to be your mother or your father, snatched away by a cold. In a matter of days after being healthy, and even vaccinated.

This is biblical in scale, a tsunami of virus taking millions with it.

There’s nothing to laugh at, but it’s all about money now. Mostly. Some people still care. The world is less godless than ever before. This appears to anger God, because of all the Good people who died to spread the Truth of our existence and what will happen to us when we “die”.

And there are forces and drugs that cut this connection so beware what injest and put into you.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Your claim that everyone who death being attributed to COVID has been debunked over and over again.

That's not my claim, that's your hyperbole.

It is astonishing that many still are so ignorant.

I literally just shared a quote from the Covid God himself saying that the covid deaths are inflated. There is many more out recently. Who is ignorant again?

Your link is two months old. Keep up pup.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What about culpability, study, testing and reporting?

Anthony Fauci is "SCIENCE" , and he is all the Science the Left will ever need.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Sounds Dreddful.

Also, that's definitely not how science works. =D

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Using articles, emotion driven articles, that make claims about a person's COVID opinion in the title of the article is definitely a pro-science approach.

Classy and very scientific.

ETA: When you were posting all that good info on cause of death did you include the multiple documented SOPs that required these deaths be listed as COVID even if it wasn't primary COD? It's not a conspiracy, it was documented.
edit on 1/5/22 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

That was a typO....so of course you are quick to focus on that instead of the actual substance of the post.

Your claim that COVID deaths are inflated is verifiably false.

I have mefical professionals and well documented facts and statistics to verify this.

All you have are a bunch of nut jobs who do not understand science that back your claim.....but go ahead and remain ignorant.

It is folks like you who are dying most frequently from COVID.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Really?

I have posted verifiable facts and you folks just keep posting a bunch of alt-right tin foil hat nonsense and that has been shown false over and over again.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join