It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Test For The Willing And The Curious - Especially For Those That Are Connected!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

dis Information Over Load

not the RR Crumb from the '60s era is my shot at the Riddle ...

but still a villain of some sort, a villain to some and heroic to a cult core of followers

I was some what of a villain in a past life but that's about as much as I know regarding that one...

No I am no villain this time around and no hero either!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: butcherguy

Class!

I preferred "The Life of Brian" all the same.

Yup a real classic!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain
You are:

A star about to supernova getting signals to cross over into human communication wires.

A rogue AI that lists people and kills that will only be discovered a year later (think Jason movies or something.)

Interesting analogy

However, I am no AI nor am I a supernova, you did however unconsciously touch base on an event that is similar to what occurred a long time ago so you get a nice
and a
for the partial pick up on some information!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I love seeing others on their paths. I have found the path is more like a tight rope-when you are too certain mentally of how things are or what you are, you get unbalanced and possibly fall down. This goes for being certain you are a human or something different. Certain you have powers or have no powers and are at the mercy of the universe.

It is an interesting journey indeed

The more you discover, the more you learn and the more you learn the more you dig and the more you dig the more you keep finding more stuff...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You're the most special-est wheelchair rocking white tzar ever...
not
Don't you think we all know what you want to hear?

Damn... I wish I was him but sadly no cigar you can keep trying

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Your a bored lonely wealthy individual with too much time on your hands that just wants to mess with the regular low class servant folk for nothing more than your amusement. Pretending that you have some kind of divine or arcane nature to elicit more curiousity but then ordering a gaslighting of individuals who actually get close to discovering your real identity.

In short, your a wealthy vindictive Nutter, likely a schizo with money. Well guess what, my demons are stronger than yours bitch, BRING IT!

What in the crack pipe and room fumed weed hell did you write there

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A vampire with a thing for soft vore. ..

Lawrence of Arabia? ...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok I really need to quit it. This is getting...pff..-./
I have to get to some things but if you are into the above however I've got a crowbar and I've been told my lips look good.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...You are...as you are...

Nothing more...

Nothing less...

YouSir

One of the best answers I have seen so far

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
_💋
edit on 5-1-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I have to get to some things but if you are into the above however I've got a crowbar and I've been told my lips look good.

The hell...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Okay, last post was a joke and I was making sure you hadn't abandoned the thread. Since you're still here...

You are a tech pro, long obsessed with travel and discovery, for some reason plagued in the past couple years with your perception of self. Not sure about the last part. I'm not sure if your excitement is euphoria or mild anxiety. It is either anxiety over not knowing where you fit in the world (father, husband, as a man) or euphoria because you have found your place and are comfortable with it.

A bright young man with a future, for sure. What future though? That's the question.

Would you like more details? I don't think I should give more details publicly.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

The hell...

😆☺😘..
edit on 5-1-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Interesting request, the way you describe it.

You may have better luck enquiring with remote viewers or somewhere else. You share much in our community, I feel you have a mystical perspective. Idk, what kind of info you are looking for? Perhaps confirmation of some private ideas about yourself?

You may find it fruitful to have some charts done up, in some systems that resonate with you. Individuals are a kind of fractal. Energy can be read, but insights tend to be subjective. I lean towards this sort of info being found within.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Your a mRna Gene Therapy Created by Negative Entities trying to First Mutate Peoples DNA , then Causing their Eventual Deaths .

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You are:

A star about to supernova getting signals to cross over into human communication wires.

A rogue AI that lists people and kills that will only be discovered a year later (think Jason movies or something.)

Oscar Worthy

This can be OP's chosen one theme song for when they ascend to the heavens and defeat megadeath epic space Jesus...

edit on 5-1-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Why would I fight Jesus? He's a pretty cool dude!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
you are a.
full of poops compulsive liar and can do nothing outside of the ordinary human abilitys.. my advice get some sleep your delusions of grandeur have earnt it

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

...A full listing of the information they pick up and a detailed report on possibilities and links to what/who I am...

Nothing ?

Maybe also everything ?

Just a wandering point of consciousness, here in this moment, now ?

edit on 6-1-2022 by Nothin because: ?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I honestly think all that you mention is just a side effect of ATS that being here long enough everyone experiences but may or may not be afraid to admit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join