It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Test For The Willing And The Curious - Especially For Those That Are Connected!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is a task for anyone who is willing to take it upon themself to dig deep enough into who or what I am, remember I am not responsible for any side effects that you might face some of which can be as followed:

By taking on this task you waver your right to listing complaints of facing the risk of being met by Angelic, Demonic or Otherwordly as you will be drawing attention to yourself, furthermore if you begin to experience things that you never did before and it begins to affect your sanity you wave the right to B*tch and Moan about it later down the line or hold me responsible.

What I am seeking from the candidate or candidates?

A full listing of the information they pick up and a detailed report on possibilities and links to what/who I am.

The entities you will face or encounter during the attempted dig (I'm curious about this as it will help me judge the scale and authenticity of the information as I have had informative descriptions before and some matched from individuals on opposite sides of the world).

A list of side effects you face after the attempt or attempts such as: prophetic dreams, lucid dreams, scents of unknown origins, sensations of presences, flashes of realms, high pitched tones that will make you feel vibrational and static etc.

PLEASE NOTE

Individuals who brush off against me tend to be affected by whatever it is that I am or who I am at times very drastically, so if you are not up to the task then all I can say is
BEFORE YOU PROCEED FURTHER

For those that are captivated and want to take on the task plus are not afraid may the odds be in your favor and just know I'm not in control what happens next...

I look forward to your detailed reports and informative posts

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I have to pass.
Curiosity kills things, not just cats.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Water is the life of our destination in a world of throwing our dreams into a mirror of ones hope in life. Is that what you are searching for?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I have to pass.
Curiosity kills things, not just cats.

Thank you for the participation even though you didn't

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Water is the life of our destination in a world of throwing our dreams into a mirror of ones hope in life. Is that what you are searching for?

Not even close sorry

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Not even close sorry

Maybe you are looking to balance ones thoughts of the unknown which generally is in our survival thoughts of our surroundings in life?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Sounds like Animal, Vegetable or Mineral to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I know. Hes a person on a message board and you are relating to him like a person.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sounds like Animal, Vegetable or Mineral to me.

Good troll, good attempt but no...

link   

A BS artist.

link   
Allow me to say this:

If you are under the influence of something demonic perhaps you should guide yourself to the understanding that the physical plane does not necessarily align with intent.

You are signaling attachments to others in a chaotic quest, my reasoning being that you believe so much in the psychic nature of things that you want the energy surge of a connection between some force out there and the core of your being, in immolation, and I tell you such a thing cannot exist, I will say by first hand experience does not.

If disappointment is a cause to wage war you are at odds with things. You will wreck your life.

link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Not even close sorry

Maybe you are looking to balance ones thoughts of the unknown which generally is in our survival thoughts of our surroundings in life?

Good troll, good attempt but no...

link   
a reply to: CthruU

Perhaps

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain
Allow me to say this:

If you are under the influence of something demonic perhaps you should guide yourself to the understanding that the physical plane does not necessarily align with intent.

You are signaling attachments to others in a chaotic quest, my reasoning being that you believe so much in the psychic nature of things that you want the energy surge of a connection between some force out there and the core of your being, in immolation, and I tell you such a thing cannot exist, I will say by first hand experience does not.

If disappointment is a cause to wage war you are at odds with things. You will wreck your life.

Not even close, but you can have another attempt if you would like.

The demonic aspect as I said will be on you based on the attention you might draw to yourself energy wise...

Does no one read anymore or something?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So who or what you are, so you are physically human and have knowledge, that makes you a memory, am I correct ?

link   

originally posted by: CthruU

A BS artist.

Not even close but you can keep thinking and assuming that if you would like.

link   

Learn some manners little bit.

And i think you may find its not me that's hiding under bridges asking obscure queries.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You're not that special I'm going to have to say that. ..

Gnite.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Some years ago when I finally began to concentrate on the main Man "Christ" a demon came calling, I defeated it and what an awakening that was!!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Learn some manners little bit.

And i think you may find its not me that's hiding under bridges asking obscure queries.

The Troll at the Bridge

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join