It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm SICK of all you Anti Vaxxers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I'm sick of all you Anti Vaxxers. You're always talking about your "Freedumb." Aww, you want Fweedom?

Just because you got 2 shots doesn't mean you're vaxxt. You need the booster. And soon you will need another. If you don't keep up with the booster schedule, you will once again become an anti vaxxer, and I hope you get sick and are denied entry to the hospital.

Just because you have your booster doesn't mean you can take off your mask, or not socially distance. We have to keep doing that forever. This is the new normal. You will never be able to have gatherings greater than 20 people. You may not visit any sick relatives unless you wear a triple mask, social distance and are fully vaxxt.

Some claim it's Russian roulette, and eventually you might get an adverse effect from it. Well, that's too bad. This is for the common good. The virus has mutated to become cold-like and the mortality rate may be drastically lower than the currently calculated risk, but that doesn't matter. Life isn't fair.

I don't want to hear any excuses Anti Vaxxers. We will be throwing you in quarantine camps indefinitely. And there's nothing you can do about it.

You are SICK and tired of all the anti-vaxxers? Maybe the CDC can come up with a series of jabs that can keep you from further SICKNESS.

What say ye?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Go for it.

In order to get what you want, you're going to have to embrace fascism.

You mean vote in an ‘election’?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

There's no such thing as "coincidence".
It's all "scientific" and "stuff"! It can be "educated" and changed
Even (the great lord) "Darwin", couldn't/can't explain, his own "hypothesis'.

It is not "rocket science".
NAZI's used "political science" in the last century.

This/the, "idea" of "Democracy" is a/the, real threat!
The belief/idea, that "government" can save you from yourself? Is nonsense!!!!

Hitler was, "Democratically Elected". ....How did that work? A Republic without "Law". Is a Monarchy/Dictatorship, that's just waiting to happen!

I wish you M! F'ers would read the C.O.T.U.S.!!!!. The "law" wasn't written to tell "us", what we could do.

It was written to tell "them",.....what they could not, and can't do!!!! .... IT IS NOT written in "Latin"!... It doesn't take a "degree/education" in "Lesbian dance studies" to understand...
It's not rocket science.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This thread made my day!

I know a few Covid vax freaks that are going to get
the zinger, thanks for the ideas!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you believe you need, "somebody else" to "lead you"?... You're not really an "American". ... If you were born here and "think",... you are an American? .. You should probably move to another continent, maybe like Australia, The U.K.. New Zealand.

You know?... Them Islands, that aren't really countries, a continent or relevant, in the big scheme of things, or anything?.. But think they have "A Democratic" say in what goes on in/on, the globe?...

Honestly, Real Americans don't give a Sh*t!...What you "Euro",..."globalist idiots" do or, think.

We're more concerned with what the "Communist Canooks" in the North can do. Or Southern "Commie/Marxist, Mexicans" can do to us.... More than you Euro folk. You can't even help yourselves ... Hell!...We've "Invaded" your "world" twice!...Because you idiots, "invited" US! Both times!...And both times?...We didn't want it, and gave it back!
There's a reason we "fought" to get rid of you folk!
Nothing personal.

France, Germany and the U.K. would be speaking Russian now, if not for The U.S.A.. That's a historical fact! The U.S.S.R. was rolling up NAZI Germany, like an American Taco!.You think they'd have stopped there? In Berlin?...,Anything
"German", "English/British", French was/would've been, "history" after 1946. That's a fact!

edit on 1-1-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
How can you be sick? Aren’t you vaccinated with a booster? This vaccine is so effective you need it 6 times a year. Effing amazing.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

There's a lot of "science", "truth" and "education" involved....You couldn't understand.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You can have mine. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This one time in troll camp...
Seriously I'm not sure if this post is legitimate or not.
One thing is very clear, I trust Dr McCullough and Dr Malone you know the guy who invented Mnra they are on the money and the right side of humanity.

We win this.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
I'm not sure if the OP is sarcasm or serious....

ur not then ur pretty #iung dumb just saying

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
if you cant tell this is sarcasm you have absolutely no discernment.

holy # people. are you all really this dumb? seriously? seriously? my god im mind blown.

what the #ing #

wrighti could tell after one sentence this was sarcasm at its best i might add people are freaking braindead bro

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Lmao... sure thing! Find me the shot that stops you from TRANSMITTING cv19 to someone else and I'll take it. Until then stay at home if you're afraid of cv19... cuz I'll be on the streets without your consent... nor the cv "vaxx". Already had covid... if you can't fight it off
.. sorry not sorry. That's life and the natural order of things.

a reply to: RIPMH370

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If only this would be satire.

I think I had signs that point to 2022 being one of the hardest year of our lifetime until now. Sh-t is gonna start to get very real and extremely disturbing really, if it is not already.

In my country, our evil PM just imposed a curfew and make it illegal to gather with family or friends once again just like last year. Being out of your home after 22h p.m can get you a 1000 to 6000$ ticket. All of this after they even acknowledged themselves that omnicron is less deadly than its counterpart, the delta variant (but more comtagious).

So at this point it's become a pandemic of cases and not even deaths. Still, we are destroying our whole society in its name and also compromising the future of our childrens.
This is insanity. There is no words to describe the kind of evil that run rampant around this world.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

LMFAO when did they update that definition to include "or regulations mandating vaccination"

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Would you have a link to the WHO bar graph (adverse reactions to vaccines)??? I can't find it on their website... Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
watch the video. sorry not the original. best video compilation of covid insanity:
www.brighteon.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My daughter, son in law and my grand daughter all had the china virus at the same time.
My daughter and son in law had the shot. My grand daughter did not.
They all recovered at the same rate. My grand daughter is back at work now. So what good did the shot do?
They became ill right before Christmas and could not come to the family dinner. Only included that for clarity of the timeline.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Umm. Australia is an island and a continent.... but it’s your sandbox.

a reply to: murphy22

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Nodrak

I miss when vaccines actually did something worth while. Also miss when they went through rigorous testing and weren't allowed to be in a position to falsify drug related info.

Are you that old? That time was probably already gone when the first flu vaccines came on the market in the 1940's, or otherwise shortly thereafter when the first updated flu vaccine was marketed as being much better than the first. Then again, that time was probably a bit of a mixed bag for vaccines and their marketeers posing as medical researchers and scientists, cause I do think the first polio vaccine (1950's) probably was safe and effective for example. So let's say....hmm, 1960's, 70's? Then you still have to be over 50 to have experienced that time in order to 'miss it' in that sense. Ah well, it's probably hard to pinpoint an exact time, or even time period for the big shift, since it seems to have been a gradual process anyway, slowly getting worse and worse. Culminating into the current situation with vaccine manufacturers being above the law with an unlimited number of 'get out of jail free' cards.

edit on 3-1-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join