It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm SICK of all you Anti Vaxxers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I have been busy lately and I haven't read much of your thread.
"THEY" will continue pumping those vaccines into you until you
die.That is their main goal,to have mass numbers' of people dead,
or dying.

Please come back when any of this actually happens.

If depopulation is TPTB's game they are pretty rubbish at it.

You're right. It is all rubbish. Vaxxed or not, there is no death in mass numbers. So all this fear and terror and insane hatred over people who do or don't have a shot is pathetic.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: mamabeth

I have been busy lately and I haven't read much of your thread.
"THEY" will continue pumping those vaccines into you until you
die.That is their main goal,to have mass numbers' of people dead,
or dying.

Please come back when any of this actually happens.

If depopulation is TPTB's game they are pretty rubbish at it.

You're right. It is all rubbish. Vaxxed or not, there is no death in mass numbers. So all this fear and terror and insane hatred over people who do or don't have a shot is pathetic.

Apart from all these poor souls, perhaps?

coronavirus.data.gov.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You mean no other seasonal illnesses manage to kill people? Ever?

It's sad. No one is saying it isn't, but it's also not the Black Death. It's not even the Spanish Flu.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Indeed. It's still a bit of a PITA though.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Even now, sometimes when I see someone posting just a headline from CNN, if I'm not paying attention to the branding on the screenshot, I have to wonder if it were originally posted by The Babylon Bee. The OP here reads the same exact way. Even looking at pro-jab posts in Reddit read almost exactly like what was posted here. It's pretty sad when satire/sarcasm and reality almost seem to blend together.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You acknowledge this, and yet we're all sitting here watching society get locked down like we're in the middle of a plague-centered disaster movie with a disease that's much worse than Spanish Flu. That's what this type of response is appropriate to.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Grabs first article he finds showing vaccine free individuals can be ass tards.

Want a second article ?

Police are appealing for information on the dozens of people filmed taking over an NHS test-and-trace site in Milton Keynes, with one woman captured ransacking an office and stealing what appears to be various Covid testing samples and equipment. A large group of anti-vaxxers were filmed on Wednesday storming the facility – where PCR tests are sent to be analysed – holding placards reading “Freedom is not negotiable” and chanting slogans such as “You can shove your f***ing vaccine up your a***”.

www.independent.co.uk...

Anti Vaxxers, pathetic lowlifes, one and all. I will add you to the list.

I’m allergic to the vaccine, guess I’m a lowlife as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You acknowledge this, and yet we're all sitting here watching society get locked down like we're in the middle of a plague-centered disaster movie with a disease that's much worse than Spanish Flu. That's what this type of response is appropriate to.

Ahem. Not in here in the UK though. Sorry to spoil your narrative.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ahem. Not in here in the UK though. Sorry to spoil your narrative.

I hope you've had your 4th shot, or I consider you an anti vaxxer.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Straight up disaster movie theatre.

The pictures of long lines by people wearing masks and bundled in winter clothing is straight up disaster movie-esque.

And this is for COVID, pt 3, the head cold variant.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I honestly thought the OP was sarcastic. Meh. I talked to my doctor. My ticker can't take the vax and I'm naturally immune anyway. I guess I'm evil.

If anti-vaxxer is becoming a negative term, can I call everyone with 4 shots quadrupeds? Quadrumeds? There's probably something there...
edit on 31-12-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

You’re not anti vaccine you are an mnra vaccine free individual.

Some of the mnra vaccinated are vaccine fanatics.

The narrative turned the table on us. It’s time to turn it back.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

You’re not anti vaccine you are an mnra vaccine free individual.

Some of the mnra vaccinated are vaccine fanatics.

The narrative turned the table on us. It’s time to turn it back.

Lol, ya don't say! The OP says he/she plans to see us all in camps and there's nothing we can do about it. I seem to remember a regime that put people in camps, and it didn't work out for them. Get in the way of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, there's a rude business end of iron awaiting. Lol, the idea is silly.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I think, looking at the OPs posting history, that they are being sarcastic. Really good job if so!

Either way, as far as camps go, count me out. I will still have a few options.

Funny how I get the feeling that some posters on here will see nothing wrong with things like camps, trains, showers, and ovens. These things don’t happen without the majority going along.

It starts with the majority viewing a minority as less than human, animals, stupid, etc.

It has started.

Have a hopeful and happy new year

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I believe it is satire, but it's funny how it's hard to tell anymore with such ridiculous rhetoric these days. Kind of sad, really. Either way, happy new year, my friend. Let's pray 22 goes well.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Grabs first article he finds showing vaccine free individuals can be ass tards.

Want a second article ?

Police are appealing for information on the dozens of people filmed taking over an NHS test-and-trace site in Milton Keynes, with one woman captured ransacking an office and stealing what appears to be various Covid testing samples and equipment. A large group of anti-vaxxers were filmed on Wednesday storming the facility – where PCR tests are sent to be analysed – holding placards reading “Freedom is not negotiable” and chanting slogans such as “You can shove your f***ing vaccine up your a***”.

www.independent.co.uk...

Anti Vaxxers, pathetic lowlifes, one and all. I will add you to the list.

Not surprised you have a list in the slightest.

Do you keep it tucked away in the breast pocket of your brown shirt?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: just4fun
remember when they said it had a 99% efficacy?

What did efficacy mean ? Im pretty sure it meant you had a 99% chance of not getting or spreading the virus.

But they keep telling us keeping symptoms less severe was the point from the start.

So what does efficacy mean ?

It does, imagine how many MORE people would die if the vaccine didn't make symptoms less severe. It would be a lot more.

CNN says that hospital ICU's are over capcity and are 90% unvaxxt. Lemme guess, you're listening to what Alex Jones says?

A vaccine does not limit the severity of an illness, it provides immunity. That is the sole purpose of a vaccine. Anything that claims its purpose is to lessen the severity of the symptoms is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. The reason governments continue to refer to these treatments as vaccines is because vaccines can be mandated, treatments for medical conditions can not.

Example: if the purpose of a vaccine is to lessen the severity of the symptoms, an aspirin is a vaccine for headaches. However, the purpose of a vaccine is not to lessen the severity of the disease, it is to provide immunity, to prevent people from catching the disease. If these shots people are receiving are truly vaccines then they are some of the worst ever invented. If they are merely treatments meant to make the disease less severe, then call them what they are and stop trying to mandate them.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

" I'm SICK "

My Condolences ..

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You start your post with this:

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: just4fun

remember when they said it had a 99% efficacy?

What did efficacy mean ? Im pretty sure it meant you had a 99% chance of not getting or spreading the virus.

But they keep telling us keeping symptoms less severe was the point from the start.

So what does efficacy mean ?

99% effective means there is a 99% chance it will work. or shall we say only a 1% chance of getting a severe case and ending up with permanent health effect, critically ill in the hospital or dead.

You may think you can get away with this very subtle misdirection, and I have to admit, it sounds convincing. But either you're being sloppy in your writing, or you know exactly what you're doing.

"...getting a severe case and ending up with permanent health effect."

Uh huh. Sure. It's also the perfectly normal reason the CDC changed the very definition of what a vaccine is on their website, twice in the space of a few months for the definition that stood for decades before.

And that's how they get away with all this. They use people like yourself to do their dirty work.

And then you spurt the following, which is in contrast? contradiction? to your previous sentence. Excellent way to weave your subtle misdirection among solid information.

it has always been a ZERO chance for not getting and not being able to pass on the virus to others, because you were vaccinated. the story about the vaccines ending the pandemic. stopping a vaccinated person from getting or passing on the virus. of once vaccinated no longer needing to wear a mask, and be able to congregate in crowded situations again. etc. IS ALL A BIG, POLITICALLY MOTIVATED LIE. a lie told by politicians such as biden, trudeau and their parties, and passed on via mainstream media (which in Canada is bought and paid for by the liberal government). in order to first off convince people to get the vaccines, which are being paid for through tax dollars, gaining the vaccine makers BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN PROFITS (which makes one wonder how much politicians are making in kickbacks and bribes to push the vaccines). the lie is also to assuage people's fears of the virus. as well as to appease people such as those loosing money to wise practices such as proper lockdowns, and those who are irrationally against the simple measure of wearing masks.

And then, you swap back again to your original argument. It's like...you're deliberately wanting to muddy the waters to confuse people.

the fact is that those vaccines were NEVER even meant to stop the virus at all. neither protecting the vaccinated from getting the virus, nor stopping them from passing the virus onto others. ALL it was ever meant to do, from the very start, is to help the vaccinated person fight the virus, and to protect them from the worse of the health effects the virus causes. something people would know if they didn't just buy into the political lies from politicians, and from politically biased mainstream news sources such as those in North America.

I honestly have no idea what your true intention is here. What I can advise to future readers, is that this is a somewhat ingenious attempt at misdirection woven in between truths, perfect for a conspiracy forum like this. Well done in that respect. If you, yourself have no clue what I'm talking about, well, then you're a better 'useful idiot genius' than they could have ever hoped for.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
These are the leadership characteristics we need more of, in Congress (House and Senate).

Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee questioned the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccination booster shots on Twitter on Thursday as the Omicron variant continues to spread across the US.

"If the booster shots work, why don't they work?" tweeted the official account of the 19 Republican members of the committee, whose ranking member is Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio.
More at: www.businessinsider.com...

If the words/actions of Republican Congressmen make Liberals and/or Liberal media outlets upset, they are indeed right on target.

All we need is for the current crop of feisty Republicans, and the ones who seek to be elected in November 2022, to divulge WHY the Government and Medical Industry are pushing the vaccines so fanatically.

IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY. Top government officials get $$$ kickbacks from pharmaceuticals, own lots of pharmaceutical stocks. The Medical Industry gets huge $$$$ from the government for administering the vaccines.

FoxNews, Republicans....everyone, is afraid to explain this very simple "WHY".

That must change. It's not enough just to say they are bad people. It must be explained and/or showed WHAT makes them do what they do.

edit on 12/31/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join