It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lemme Get This Straight Healthcare Workers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ok, Lemme get this straight…..

Healthcare Nurses, workers etc, can now come back to work WITH Covid after five days,
But get fired for not being Vaccinated?

Does that make sense? That’s right, they now say healthcare workers can return from Covid after 5 days, (yes I said it twice) which is really funny since most say that is exactly when a lot of people start showing symptoms.

This is too funny, how is anyone taking this seriously anymore.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Healthcare Nurses, workers etc, can now come back to work WITH Covid after five days,

Does that make sense? That’s right, they now say healthcare workers can return from Covid after 5 days, (yes I said it twice) which is really funny since most say that is exactly when a lot of people start showing symptoms.

I haven't taken it seriously since late March of last year. It was stupid then and it's just kept getting exponentially stupider since.

The news gets stupider.

The politicians get stupider.

The "science" gets stupider.

The people get stupider.

Reality is making Idiocracy look like a utopia.
:
edit on 2021 12 27 by incoserv because: What's it to ya?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I haven't taken it seriously since late March of last year. It wasstupid then she is just kept getting exponentially stupider since.

The news gets stupider.

The people get stupider.

Agreed all points.

Except. Stupider ain’t a word.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
G/f is a head nurse. Yes now its ( In Alabama) 5 days regardless, sick or no, if you were sent home, no test when you are forced to come back to work or lose your job. She says its a damn cold nothing more. Just be there. Trying to talk her into traveling nurse. 6 times the money

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Double trouble
edit on 27-12-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I haven't taken it seriously since late March of last year. It was stupid then and it's just kept getting exponentially stupider since.

The news gets stupider.

The "science" gets stupider.

The people get stupider.

:

That sums it up nicely.

Nobody even took the stupid slippery slope most just blindly jumped off the stupid cliff. And those who aren't still sleeping know there is no going back. The damage is done and the chain effect has progressed too far.

It is impossible to predict exactly how this plays out from here but it will continue to spiral quickly. World economies will collapse, violence will increase, food shortages, and not to mention natural disasters increasing on a scale not even being reported on fully by msm.

Biblical prophecy is playing out right before our eyes and ears. I strongly suggest anyone who does not believe that to step back and see the big picture and try adding things up again.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

I haven't taken it seriously since late March of last year. It wasstupid then she is just kept getting exponentially stupider since.

The news gets stupider.

The people get stupider.

Agreed all points.

Actually it is.

Both stupider or more stupid are equally correct in the English language.

Doesn't that make you feel...

Nevermind.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

sounds almost like the transit system in Toronto banning their drivers from driving other driver's cars. because so many drivers are getting sick.

sounds rather odd? well what has happened for many decades is that the drivers talk to those that take over their routs when their shifts end, and arrange for their relief driver to drive their car when they come to relieve them, so they don't have to travel all the way back to the division before they can go home. you see for the purpose of efficiency and scheduling on routes, buses do not go back to the barn for the driver to get relieved. and typically those relief points tend to be in the middle of nowhere at the end of the route. and many routs never even go anywhere even close to the divisions in the first place. so by the relief driver, driving the other driver's car to the relief point, it saves both drivers a ton of time, where taking transit, it could easily take each driver over an hour to get from the division to the relief point and vice versa.

now here is the insane things involved in such a poorly thought out plan of banning drivers from doing this "so they don't get sick". number one. if by driving the other driver's car, is putting them at severe risk of getting sick (a car that has sat empty for a few hours), what about driving the bus that that other driver has been driving for hours? if just driving their car is "high risk", isn't it a much higher risk of catching it, by driving the bus that other driver has been driving for hours, immediately after that driver leaves? think about that for just a minute.

even worse, by driving the car the driver is only potentially exposed to that ONE driver, a driver he will be far more exposed to by taking over their bus. and only for a fraction of the time it takes to get to the relief point by car, over riding transit. where by taking transit to and from the relief points, not only is each driver exposed to possible carriers passing the virus on for a far longer time period. but instead of only being exposed to that ONE driver, which they will be exposed to anyway, just by the act of taking over the bus, they will be exposed to HUNDREDS of possible carriers passing on the virus.

in fact the real reason the drivers are getting sick in the first place is that they are exposed to literally THOUSANDS of possible carriers passing on the virus, by driving the bus for hours every day. thus making them catching it, almost guaranteed by their very job, and it's exposure to those thousands of passengers every day.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

We are living it, but just imagine what this is going to read like in 30/40/50 years (if aliens don’t vaporize us all by then)
The Covid era:
-The sick were put in with old vulnerable people.
-Masks had to be worn, but it didn’t matter what they were made of as long as they covered your mouth and nose
-Hand washing and sanitizing was encouraged, until it wasn’t.
-People were told a vaccine was the cure, then it wasn’t, then it was 2, then it was 2 and a booster, and then it was 2 and 2 boosters etc…………
-Healthcare workers were fired even though they were in dire need
-Fast food workers started making more than some healthcare jobs
-Some cities banned non vaccinated visitors but not people that traveled there for work every single day.

Holy smokes, this list is too long, I think it could fill a book, so I’ll stop here because we already know, this is insane.
edit on 28-12-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

edit on 12/28/21 by Gothmog because: Ignorance already denied . I was too late

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have two views on this

view one.. the healthcare workers being fired for not getting the vaccine

wasnt it the healthcare workers (as an industry, with some exceptions who BRAVELY spoke out) pleading, crying, begging and DEMANDING that we follow covid mandates, to get the vaccine when available, and now that the vaccine is available to get it.
with the pictures of them tired, overworked, chapped faces (from wearing masks) and even PROTESTING (i believe in NYC) when a group was protesting the mask mandate (vaccines not available yet).
then when vaccines were available SUPPORTING MANDATORY VACCINATIONS.
all for "reducing the curve" , "lowering those in the hospitals and ER dept" and "to save lives"

but now that THEY ARE BEING HELD TO SAME MANDATORY VACCINATIONS THEY DEMANDED FOR OTHERS, they are refusing and bitching they will loose their jobs if they dont.

seems a tad hypocritical if you ask me.
or more accurate..
WHAT IS MADATORY FOR THEE IS NOT FOR ME

Second view... heathcare workers (and other essential workers) can have less quarantine time duet to worker shortage

I didnt know covid (much less ANY VIRUS) can be so selective to follow a political agenda and not effect specific groups due to a need.

oh wait SCIENCE DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT.

either ITS A DEADLY VIRUS OF "PANDEMIC" QUALITY OR IT ISNT

To be fair this isnt the first time this claim has been made and no one of the "scientific experts" has called it out, but SUPPORTED IT.

lets list a few examples over the past two years.

you can go to a floyd memorial service and funeral and its safe
go to your relative funeral or any church service and its too dangerous/ spreads the virus
to the point they send police to break up / deny the services

you can go to an antifa , BLM and defund the police protest (and riots) with HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS in "less than six feet" with no mask mandates and its safe
but go to sturges bike rally, go to spring break, go to anti mask protest, hell go to outdoor water part for that matter and its a "super spreader event"..
to which is banned, closed down, ect.

If your the mayor of chicago, ANY POLITICAN, or a "relative" of such you can get a haircut, eat out, ect... its all safe
but if your anyone else.. its dangerous and must be closed down.

If you go to wal mart or any other major retailer, its safe with some limits that really dont increase social distancing and it is safe
but go to mom and pop small businesses and its too dangerous unless you only let in a few, mask up and clean things to the point of silly.

shall i go on

to sum this up

either the virus is so dangerous and a "pandemic" then EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THE SAME PROCEEDURES, MANDATES (like quarantine) or it isnt.

its that simple

your job title and/or how many workers you are short DOES NOT CHANGE THE VIRUS..

that is SCIENCE

scrounger

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

haha... it really should be...

Think I'm going to pull Idiocracy out of the old movie library and take some notes...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

either the virus is so dangerous and a "pandemic" then EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THE SAME PROCEEDURES, MANDATES (like quarantine) or it isnt.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

I used to live in Toronto, so that doesn't surprise me. There is no common sense anymore. If I sit on the bus without my mask on people several feet away will act uncomfortable. Yet they are sitting on a public bus seat where many people have sat, sweated, coughed, sneezed, etc. They are far more likely to get sick from the seat they are comfortable in than one person several feet away, but everyone is scared out of their minds by the corporate propaganda.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The news gets stupider.

The people get stupider.

Agreed all points.

Actually it is.

Both stupider or more stupid are equally correct in the English language.

Doesn't that make you feel...

Nevermind.

Apologies. I learned something tonight.

While could have sworn it wasn’t a word my whole life I feel less stupid than I did before as we are here to learn.

Edit: to the OP. Are they all still dancing now on TikTok or are they growing tired of this too?

Oh. Sorry I just read a headline somewhere and it’s still the unvaxxed.

No disrespect to the healthcare workers that have contributed and still do. You are some of the most patient, thoughtful, and provocative members here.

I admire you dearly and thanks for getting us through this. I know you’re human too and you’ve seen more than you’d like to share from either the frontlines or your conclusions going into the new year.

From the bottom of my heart. Thank you healthcare professionals. It’s all still very real. Hang in there. Godspeed in 2022

edit on 28-12-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

but now that THEY ARE BEING HELD TO SAME MANDATORY VACCINATIONS THEY DEMANDED FOR OTHERS, they are refusing and bitching they will loose their jobs if they dont.

seems a tad hypocritical if you ask me.
or more accurate..
WHAT IS MADATORY FOR THEE IS NOT FOR ME

i rather agree with you there. EVERYONE should be held to the same standard for things like masks, closings etc. but since the vaccines never did, and were never meant to stop the virus. and were always only about trying to reduce the health effects FROM the virus. the vaccines should never be mandatory. especially seeing as on top of never even being meant to stop the spread, no one should be forced to take what has been a rushed and not appropriately tested and studied vaccine (a process that normally takes many years).

Second view... heathcare workers (and other essential workers) can have less quarantine time duet to worker shortage
I didnt know covid (much less ANY VIRUS) can be so selective to follow a political agenda and not effect specific groups due to a need.
oh wait SCIENCE DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT.

if you look at it, it likely has nothing at all to do with science, or even a political agenda but instead is actually about having enough staff to treat patients.

rather like in the Philippines, when at the beginning doctors were dropping like flies, when over 10% of the deaths that happened were doctors alone, mostly infected by the patients they treated (oddly they stopped specifically listing the deaths of doctors after the first several weeks). where they had a plan in place to use medical teachers, and even students (not interns, but students still in collage), if the numbers of care givers dropped far enough that they would be needed to step up, and be used to treat patients.

If you go to wal mart or any other major retailer, its safe with some limits that really dont increase social distancing and it is safe
but go to mom and pop small businesses and its too dangerous unless you only let in a few, mask up and clean things to the point of silly.

you seem to (like so many others), miss the point of why stores like Walmart were allowed to be open, while other stores were not. and it's not "mom and pop businesses" that were not allowed to be open. the fact is it was only places that sold actual "essential goods" (such as food and medical supplies), that were allowed to be open. it didn't matter if it was a big store chain store like Walmart, or a small "mom and pop" grocery store. if you sold those actual essential goods, you could be open. likewise a big chain store that didn't actually sell those essential goods, were also not allowed to be open, just like "mom and pop stores", that did not sell essential goods were not allowed to be open. nothing at all to do with size, all to do with what they sold.

and it had nothing at all to do with a store like walmart be "safe", or even "safer" than other stores, yet another "myth" thought up about it.instead it was so people could still buy things like FOOD. which you will die if you don't have. so even though it was a "risk" it was a necessary risk. especially seeing that unlike some countries, the government was not giving EVERYONE food (without payment by people for it), during the first couple months when there was much stricter (much stricter than in places like the US and Canada, that never even properly locked down in the first place), lockdowns in place. and so even though it was still a "risk" to go out and buy needed things like food, it was an unavoidable risk. where going to say a barber, eating in a restaurant, or a bar, is not really something you have to have.

and of course they should have done a better job at limiting people in things like grocery stores. as well as forcing people to actually stay social distanced while doing so. just another huge failure by countries like the US and Canada, who never properly implemented such things, instead bowing to political pressure from some people. .

yet another reason places like the US got so bad,is because they never did enforce EVERYONE to do things like wear a mask, follow proper quarantining, stop travel between areas, or even ensure people were ONLY going out to do things like buy needed food and things like medical supplies.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

No disrespect to the healthcare workers that have contributed and still do. You are some of the most patient, thoughtful, and provocative members here.

I admire you dearly and thanks for getting us through this. I know you’re human too and you’ve seen more than you’d like to share from either the frontlines or your conclusions going into the new year.

From the bottom of my heart. Thank you healthcare professionals. It’s all still very real. Hang in there. Godspeed in 2022

For some this is warranted but there are just as many of those healthcare workers that would gladly force the jab down peoples throats without acknowledging the risks. Personally, those random bad apples in the group have ruined my trust for the entire healthcare community. I’d rather die miserably at home than give any more money to those sharks.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: generik You’re stretching at best amigo.

Why weren’t Mom and Pop shoe stores allowed to say open?

Anyway. Have fun trying to threadwall your way into subversion here.

GL and Happy New Year.

Except you Small Business. Comply. Or else.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Because they’re people?

Look. A lot of people are concerned for their families and loved ones. This is all fear-based lizard-brain Hegelian Dialectic. I’m not saying none of this is true: I’m just saying the questions that should be asked are being ignored or gaslighted. We’ve moved on from 2 weeks, to where did this come from?, to Lysol, to shutting down economies, to threatening jobs, education, and healthcare rights in the span of less then 2 years.

Technology and Media, has allowed a lockstep function for subjugating populations to Government and Science.

None of these powerhouses of our modern world and civilization should all agree with each other for so long in such an unestablished issue.

There’s A LOT of unanswered questions is all.

It’s unusual.

Also these Italics suck.

A reply to m: generik

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Well, coming in even though you're sick has always been the American way. Things like paid sick days are more a European thing after all.

<<   2  3 >>

join