It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Foo Fighter Mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
quote: excerpt from book --- Hitler's Flying Saucers

"For those readers who have not been exposed to foo fighters before, following is an American flight account found in Intercept UFO by Renato Vesco:"

'At 0600 (on December 22) near Hagenau, at 10,000 feet altitude, two very bright lights climbed toward us from the ground. They leveled off and stayed on the tail of our plane. They were bright orange lights. They stayed there for two minutes. On my tail all the time. They were under perfect control (by operators on the ground). They turned away from us, and the fire seemed to go out.'

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Foo Fighters Of World War II

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Foo Fighter: The Real WWII Origin Story

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

Your right. There have been brook and mortar types reported as well.

I would be interested to know whether foo fighters were seen on Radar and whether those orange and red balls showing up at the nuclear sites were also seen on radar.

Some info here mate about how Foo Fighter investigator David T. Griggs went on to form the Rand corporation in 1947 - also about how Foo Fighter investigator Colonel Howard McCoy went on to investigate 'Ghost Rockets' and was eventually involved in the Arnold case.

Would say Jan Aldrich, Keith Chester and Clas Svahn have also conducted some great research into the 'Foo Fighter mystery' and there's some solid info in that interview with Graeme Rendall.

Will have a look for Foo Fighter radar/EM reports but recently watched an interview with the co founder of NARCAP where he mentions how nowadays the majority of pilot cases involving electromagnetic effects are encounters with 'luminous spheres' (rather than structured objects) so it certainly makes you wonder.

There are also two very early pilot UFO cases possibly involving EM effects described here - one from 1926 and the other from 1933.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I saw the WLO's in 1978 and it started me on a life long trek to discover what they were. There are scant references to them throughout history but mostly in the most ancient retelling's.

Im not going to list the research here, besides, I just cant remember all of it. I will say it seems as though there was, or still is, powers that are frightened of them. Not for what they can do, but for the influence they wheel. As they are predominately white light, they can enlighten the world. Something those powers fear the most.

For myself, I have answered the mystery to my satisfaction. And, if there were ever a day to discuss them, it is today.

Merry Christmas to all the member of ATS.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What are "Foo Fighters"?

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The True Story Of The Foo Fighters | History

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So, can we conclude or postulate that before the brick-and-mortar era of ufos after the Arnold sightings of 6/24/47, the foo fighter period, notably short, may have been a preamble to this intelligences’ more substantive appearances with physical ufos after the Arnold sightings.

That’s a good question, and the other one I asked, whether the foo-fighter appearances mimic present or right-after-that periods sightings up until the early fifties and beyond is the same kind of ufo.

Frankly, this is the kind of information that I feel is lacking in ufology, things John Keel tried to do, that is making some kind of meaning or tracking patterns in ufo sightings, flaps, and experiences.

Always merely telling each other about this ufo and that ufo ad infinitum, to me is a lost cause.
On the other hand, I understand premature, and unverifiable bizarre theories are also problematic in ufology, as we all know. The issue is to strike a balance between mere sensationalism, and the mundane and voyeuristic repeating of ufo events that lead us nowhere—the reality of ufology generally, and legitimate studies trying to determine intelligent patterns and any true science in this phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is my photograph of a foo fighter landing site I took back in early May of 1977 or 78, near Gatchellville, Pennslyvannia. It has a 3 legged tripod foot landing depressions in the middle of the burnt out (now growing green grass in the photo) area, that is located next to a peach orchard.

I'm speculating that the foo fighter landed, so they could gather specimens from the orchard. The fiery-balled foo fighter was sighted in the air by a number of witnesses; but only one witness saw it on the ground --- but refused to give any more account of the ET landing.

The report is filed in the MUFON Journal --- but as of now --- I can't find it. Even though Karl12 graciously filed the Mufon report in one of his threads --- But I forgot which thread he posted it in.

imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Foo Fighter Theories

But what became of that Japanese ‘beam’ technology that David Griggs claimed could stop engines?

Now, pile on with the Dave Grohl puns!

Hi Mirageman, big fan of your threads (as well as The GUT's) on this website.

I know this is an old thread, and I don't know if this question was rhetorical or if you've since learned more. However, from what I have read, the Japanese project was an early high-powered microwave weapon system called Ku-go. There has been discussion elsewhere on the web about it. I've seen it mentioned in at least two reports/documents; the first is from the US naval technical mission to Japan, a a target report (E-13, page 21 onwards) entitled Japanese Electronic Tubes and then Report 63 (page 71) of the United States Strategic Bombing Survey.

edit on 29-6-2023 by BurgundyFold because: typo

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BurgundyFold

Perhaps this might shed some light……

Grunden, Walter E. Secret Weapons and World War II: Japan in the Shadow of Big Science

The next chapter looks at radar and "death ray" research. As to the former, Grunden reminds readers that the Japanese scientific community was very much in the forefront of basic research and development of many aspects of radar in the pre-war years. Although not quite up to the level of the British Chain Home radar line, Japan took a fairly similar approach to utilizing the technology for military purposes. "A [radar] system for aircraft detection and warning later became operational in 1941. Some 120 sets of this type were erected along the coast on the Sea of Japan for defense against a potential air assault from the Soviet Union." However, Chapter Three goes on to point out that, comparatively, Japan's level of achievement in radar research, development, and production scarcely advanced during the war, and Grunden provides solid reasons for the Japanese failure in that arena. One of the reasons for failure was the diversion caused by the misguided attempt to develop a death ray. Going back as far as 1930, prompted by a newspaper article claiming Germany had invented such a device during World War I, the Japanese Army officially initiated research on a microwave weapon that could "...stop an internal combustion engine by means of the resonance effect or that could injure humans from a distance." Overtones of science fiction notwithstanding, the IJA was simply ahead of its time, if reports concerning deployment of Active Denial System microwave weapons in Iraq during 2004-2005 can be believed. By 1940 Japanese researchers were experimenting on live animals with prototype beams. In October 1941 the death ray research was discontinued and personnel shifted to other fields, including radar work. However, in 1943 the Army project reopened and in early 1945—in spite of the fact that the experimental system was capable only of killing rabbits after exposure of thirty to sixty seconds and only within a range of three meters—the Army ordered production of a more powerful version of the equipment as a functioning weapon. The Navy, of course, conducted its own death ray program but with no more success than its rival.

Postwar U.S. military intelligence assessments of Japanese research and development of the death ray were mixed. Some investigators who examined the army's research data at the end of the war appeared not to have been very impressed with the project, stating, "While the results of the tests are interesting, there is nothing in them to indicate that Death Rays are likely to become an effective military weapon." Yet others stated, "With the development of higher-power and shorter-wave length oscillators, which has become possible through the Allied research on radar, it is possible that a death ray might be developed that could kill unshielded human beings at a distance of five to ten miles if these Japanese experiments are reliable indications of the potentialities of the death ray." One stated reason for the failure of the Japanese army program to develop a high-frequency electric wave weapon was that the Army Ministry and the army research staff did not give a "wholehearted effort" to this project. One impediment cited in U.S. postwar intelligence reports was the "improper dissemination of information by the army staff." Although competent civilian scientists had been brought into the project as consultants, they worked in "scattered localities" and were not kept informed of the development of the research. Moreover, Japanese informants stated that "a definite goal was not given to each scientist, and in some instances, the scientists did not know that the research was to develop a 'death ray' weapon." Such observations appear not to have considered the fact that none of the other belligerents had succeeded in developing such a weapon either, or even whether any of the major powers could have done so during the war. While the Japanese were apparently the only belligerent to seriously pursue death rays, the same could not be said for development of rockets, guided missiles, and jet aircraft—the topics that comprise Chapter Four. In these fields, Japan began the war behind the other major powers and fell farther behind as the conflict progressed.

👽

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BurgundyFold

Being honest and realistic about it the Foo Fighters have nothing to do with Japan, indeed any part of living humanity. They are supernatural, something we just don't understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join