It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most horrific Law proposal I have ever read in my life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

Never will I own an Iphone.
I know what it does to people and I don't want it.
I have a good friend who refuses to get any cell phone or computer.
One of the most sane and intelligent people you would ever meet.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Next level Health nuts .

You may catch a cold so ....

we want to drain/drink your blood ,

and repace with our latest unknown goop .

... and then you all must go to jail . ?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Can you imagine Cuomo having that power? Are people really that effin crazy????

Here's another thing that has been running through my mind. How in the world did New York, NYC specifically, become such a radically oppressive, totalitarian body of government? I mean really, I remember in the 70's everyone was afraid to go to New York. That's where all the crazies were, out of control, unlawful and flat out vicious and murderous people. Remember the movie 'The Warriors'? Hey, it made an impact. And in the 80's I heard that a man had a heart attack right on a sidewalk and everyone just sidestepped right around him and kept on walking. No one stopped to help for some time.

Same for San Francisco, so to speak. The city of free....everything. Songs about San Fran and free love,

"If you're going to San Francisco Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair. If you're going to San Francisco You're gonna meet some gentle people there..."

WTF, W T F happened? Where did all those people go? Where is all the rebellion and freeness now?

Have people really become that obedient, apathetic and monotone about life and LIVING with all the life stuff? Seriously, fear has brought us to our knees, has affected our common sense and has blurred our line of sight to real and normal life.

It's immensely sad and depressing to watch all this happening throughout the world and feel pretty much helpless to prevent this avalanche of crazy. I can't think of words to describe really what's happening and has been happening in recent years. It's just so unbelievable. Every day. It's more unbelievable than the day before.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
This old video explains New York in fact it explains most large cities. 3 minutes 18 seconds

DAMN! That hurt. But it felt good.

I'm gonna go listen to that about a dozen more times then go think real deeply about what he said.

My world was just rocked. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
a reply to: TrollMagnet
yes but ur not allowed to say that a minister just got sentenced over here for making that comparrison
This is getting frightening. It's Nazi Germany.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Melbourne recently passed a law like this, except it is just the Premier, Dan Andrews that can call a state of emergency for what ever BS reason he wants. As soon as it came into effect Melbourne went back into lock down.

There are some legal challenges going on against Dan, sounds like one of them just got dismissed and now the rumor is that Dan is in isolation due to getting covid. As for what is really going on?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
OMG! This is amazing, never heard of this movie, but that clip was eerily, terrifyingly accurately portraying what is going on today...

originally posted by: khnum
This old video explains New York in fact it explains most large cities. 3 minutes 18 seconds

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is not new, was proposed in January 2021...

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
First things first, look at this law being proposed on the NY Senate website.
www.nysenate.gov...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I bet you'd be saying the exact opposite if this law were in Texas, and were aimed at stopping illegals bringing communicable diseases into the US.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
This is not new, was proposed in January 2021...

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
First things first, look at this law being proposed on the NY Senate website.
www.nysenate.gov...

Written 2021, being voted on January 5th 2022

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

OR SUSPECTED CASE

That's the worst part stated in it... profiling added to allow discrimination and removal of persons that are not necessarily under the provisions of the law specified for of or by which it was written.

Turning the whole thing into a "witch hunt" exactly like: Not necessarily a Jew; But a suspected Jew.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

edit on 19-12-2021 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I bet you'd be saying the exact opposite if this law were in Texas, and were aimed at stopping illegals bringing communicable diseases into the US.

That I want to imprison illegal immigrants indefinitely? Why the hell would I want to do that, because the people on TV tell you thats what the people you think disagree with you think? How easily misled are you? Bribing foreigners to come work for peanuts with food stamps and health care is what you get when the corporations own the politicians. Thats why it no longer appears they represent the constituents.

I want to fly them back where they came from repeatedly until they decide to enrich their own countries like they claim they will enrich the USA. If they really are going to contribute that much, then we are robbing these poor nations of the talent they need to prosper, unless you just want to keep them in perpetual slums that send cheap labor to the USA while we send check to their politicians. If you do not have borders, or control who comes into a country, you cannot have a country.

Only gullible fools believe these stupid arguments about immigrants coming and making the united states a better place, while they also send large amounts of cash to their home nations, and use the food stamp system, healthcare systems, and housing assistance. These and other reasons are why we are supposed to have control over who comes to the USA. We dont let foreigners control our borders, unless you hate Americans.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Why any so called third world people would want or desire so called first world problems is beyond me.

edit on 19-12-2021 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm surprised so many people are surprised. This is what governments do... all governments, of any size, from the UN down to a local HOA. Governments exist for one and only one purpose: to control people.

There has never been a government of any size or ideology, ever, nor will there ever be a government of any size or ideology, ever, which did not have as its sole primary purpose the control of people.

It works like this: people with little to no government decide they want protection from violent criminals and a few obviously needed "community services" (decent roads, communications, etc.). So they set up a government to provide that. In order to provide protection from violent criminals, the government has to be able to control said criminals. Since no one knows who may or may not become a violent criminal, the government has to have some control over everyone. To provide those services, government has to control people in order to ensure that said services are beneficial for all and not for a few elite.

Once the government is set up and operating, it will begin to use what control over people was given it to gain more control, all in the name of being better able to carry out its functions. At the same time, those functions become greater, slowly but surely greater and farther reaching. The more services that need to be provided, the more control is required to provide them.

As the government gains power over the people, the criminals begin to work their way into government. Criminals are just ordinary people who have no qualms about hurting others for self gain; they can look, act just like everyone else, and they generally get pretty good at deception since they practice it so much. So they can deceive enough people to get elected, and use the power of their office to shield themselves.

As the government gets larger and more corrupt, the people begin to suffer under it. But people, being people, will continue to suffer as long as the suffering is bearable. So the government continues to grow in power and corruption until the people can no longer stand it.

Some people will reach that point before others. When that happens, they will be labeled "criminals" and prosecuted, exactly like murderers, rapists, etc. Remember that a "criminal" is "one who breaks the law." The government, by necessity, makes the laws. So to a sufficiently powerful and corrupt government, everyone is a potential criminal if the right laws are passed. And since the government enforces those same laws it creates, it can choose who it does and does not want to be treated like a criminal.

Finally, the government is overthrown (typically in a war where many people die violently), leading to a complete lack of protection from criminals and community services. And the cycle repeats.

Anyone want to guess where in this cycle we are?

The only way to stop... actually slow, as it cannot be stopped... this cycle is for the people to constantly monitor and correct government over-reach, even the most minor and seemingly innocuous over-reaches. But people, being people, want others to do that for them. And usually, they entrust that duty to... you guessed it... the government.

What ever could go wrong?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Maybe send them a memo pertaining to the efficacy of early treatment using ivermectin, and z-pak?

Seeking a second opinion is the American thing to do.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Gothmog

When the thugs take over the answer is simple.

It was for them .

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

So, you would oppose this law if it were in texas and aimed at keeping immigrants with communicable diseases out?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

There already are statutes that limit the ability of immigrants with communicable diseases to enter the U.S.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

So they can just claim you are a contact and lock you away with zero rights.

Not exactly. Their trick lies in the tests. In the Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers for every test you will find the following risks to the patient:

This statement means that one person takes a test. Then, all of their contacts, friends and family are presumed cases, and taken off to camps. This is how they are doing it in nazi-Australia.
edit on 20-12-2021 by Wisenox because: Made contacts plural.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join