It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most horrific Law proposal I have ever read in my life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
First things first, look at this law being proposed on the NY Senate website.
www.nysenate.gov...

Here is some of the text:
" AN ACT to amend the public health law, in relation to the removal of
cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are poten-
tially dangerous to the public health

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, REPRESENTED IN SENATE AND ASSEM-
BLY, DO ENACT AS FOLLOWS:

Section 1. The public health law is amended by adding a new section
2120-a to read as follows:
§ 2120-A. REMOVAL AND DETENTION OF CASES, CONTACTS AND CARRIERS WHO
ARE OR MAY BE A DANGER TO PUBLIC HEALTH; OTHER ORDERS. 1. THE PROVISIONS
OF THIS SECTION SHALL BE UTILIZED IN THE EVENT THAT THE GOVERNOR
DECLARES A STATE OF HEALTH EMERGENCY DUE TO AN EPIDEMIC OF ANY COMMUNI-
CABLE DISEASE.
2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH
OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR
SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE
OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY
POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING
IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELE-
GEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF
LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH
A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN-
TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC
DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR
GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO-
PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER
DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION."

Something to notice right off the bat, this is imprisonment based on OPINION of the governor. Remember when Facebook said their fact checks were opinion, well thats the type of argument they want to use to imprison people, or GROUPS of people. Also, SUSPECTED CASES. You dont actually have to be sick. If your friends sister in law gets COVID, and you were near them in the past two week, guess who gets imprisoned? Well, maybe not if you are democrat. I am sure equal application of this law is in no way expected by the people writing crazy proposals like this.

If you know your history, this is where the rubber hits the road. The bottom line here, is to imprison you they will send police or National Guard. If you resist having your freedom taken away because you are not guilty of a crime, the police will shoot you. If you dont think they will, you are wrong. Imprisonment or death. Also, once incarcerated, the gov then decides what treatments you need before being released again. Initially its a 60 day detention, but it can be renewed 90 days at a time.

I suggest everyone spread this bill far and wide. Generals are talking about civil unrest in 2024? We wont make it to the spring if this bill is passed and used on the people of NY.

Almost every dictatorship, if not every one, to kill a huge percent of their citizens passed laws to make it legal. There are very few dictatorships that break laws to commit genocide. Many of the countries with the worst abuses have great Bill of Rights, some even as good as in the USA, but the laws are not applied equally. Sound familiar?
edit on 18-12-2021 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So those in NY with TB now can be quarantine for life ?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This old video explains New York in fact it explains most large cities. 3 minutes 18 seconds

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
So those in NY with TB now can be quarantine for life ?

Anything the governor feels like issuing a state of emergency over. Could be a seasonal flu. Its all about optics. How many people has Omicron killed? Less than Alec Baldwin, but they are still going full fascist.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I wouldn't doubt they are building the concentration camp as I type. This is f-up. Hope cooler heads prevail on this one because this could get ugly.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The video is 100% right. In Tokyo we are prisoners of our unable to escape the deadly life of convenience. In north Hokkaido, life is still quite normal for the old timers and they see the young ( mostly ) of their children that left to live and work in Tokyo have become prisoners of their own stupid convenience way of life.
Their thoughts are, can my children ever return to a world of sanity. I don't have an answer for such a question. I'm a prisoner of the modern society of the World Spider Trap, and I clearly think the video you posted is here today.
Madness leads to confusion and the world's population has now fallen into that spider trap . I wonder why the invasion of America has not stopped yet. It won't . Just like it won't worldwide. Those that are really escaping their country will realize that they should fight for their freedom of thought and travel freely in their country.

bottom line: plastic and those who know about plastic damage can say " yes, we now have become plastic robots " .
even pop music is transmental and TV commercials every 3 minutes is dulling our mind of thoughts

edit on 1200000013522021-12-18T18:52:13-06:00521312pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Removal:
the action of taking away or abolishing something unwanted.
"the removal of the brain tumor"

synonymous:
elimination, deletion, erasing, eradication, amputation, destruction.

source dictionary:
Google translate.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

This is getting frightening. It's Nazi Germany.
edit on 12/18/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So they can just claim you are a contact and lock you away with zero rights. Welcome to "do process". The NWO has a very limited vocabulary and things like due process have new definitions.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I do not watch television and I do not have a mobile phone in fact at the moment Im going through my stuff and weeding it down,the amount of needless crap you accumulate is a trapping,I have all the survival gear I can go bush if I wish to but the simple fact is no matter where you are the evil currently out there will catch up one day no matter where you are.The New World order requires accurate information if everyone tossed their smartphones this would be all over...but they wont

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: musicismagic

I do not watch television and I do not have a mobile phone in fact at the moment Im going through my stuff and weeding it down,the amount of needless crap you accumulate is a trapping,I have all the survival gear I can go bush if I wish to but the simple fact is no matter where you are the evil currently out there will catch up one day no matter where you are.The New World order requires accurate information if everyone tossed their smartphones this would be all over...but they wont

It will take significantly more than dumping a smartphone.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

No Q codes,significantly reduced metadata from social media dont underestimate how much of a setback for their AI that would be

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

AN ACT to amend the public health law, in relation to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health

Popcorn ready as the NY Democrats explain how this won’t apply to illegals and flown-in-refugees. But knowing these politicians they didn’t think it through that far.

That said, “IN THE OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR” is extraordinarily bold and dangerous! Forget mere slippery slopes, they’re writing in a 2,000 foot cliff!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

This has to be stopped.

When you put the power to remove a persons rights, liberty, and freedom in a single person's hands without oversight, that power will be abused. This is what a court not law is for.

It's basically turning the governor's position into a more of a King position.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65

This has to be stopped.

When you put the power to remove a persons rights, liberty, and freedom in a single person's hands without oversight, that power will be abused. This is what a court not law is for.

It's basically turning the governor's position into a more of a King position.

It was called a tyrannical government by the US's "Founding Fathers"
Against the Constitution and the very reason the 2nd Amendment exists .

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

When the thugs take over the answer is simple.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
We've heard warnings about this for years and now here it is !!!!

The power mongers can't help their mental illnesses 🥳

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This would prove to be a final warning for the unvaccinated if true…
That would include me…
Remember Phil Schneider?
Well those camps those trains those guillotines and all the FEMA coffins exist and have for a vary long time…
Screw being scared Be prepared instead…

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Good thing I don't live in NY, I would go to war with those who push tyrannical BS...
edit on 17121731pm312021Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:17:08 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Good for you,
I have never had a smart phone. The oly mobile phone I ever had was a flip phone when Iwas working.
Retirement ment freedom for me. I still have no need for one. People can reach me if they want and I decide to be contacted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join