It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Tossed From Plane For Wearing Sexy Face Thong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

A life long conservative who knows that everybody needs to take responsibility for their own safety.

Er, no. You are less conservative than a liberal. By definition, a conservative is one who opposes change, and the kind of heavy-handed tactics being forced upon the people in the name of "health" is the largest societal change I have seen in 60 years. By far.

At least be honest with who you are.

Someone who knows that you can't protest the flu away.

It's not "the flu." "The flu" is an influenza virus; this thing is a coronavirus. Two different critters. We had that drummed into our heads long ago. This is more akin to a cold.

It's also a very, very weak coronavirus as long as it does not enter the bloodstream. Only then does it start to cause serious issues (other than pneumonia). But, (not) strangely enough, the vaccine also causes these exact same issues if it enters the bloodstream. A thinking person would then conclude that the protein targeted by the "vaccine" would likely be the cause of these issues... but no, that kind of wrong-thinking is "racist" or "irresponsible" or whatever the talking point is today. I quit trying to keep up with the agenda long ago, so you'll forgive me if I am not well-versed in the latest "right-think."

And in any case, no one in this story is trying to "protest a virus away"... to be honest, I have yet to hear of anyone who has tried that, unless you refer to the 2020 riots across America. I suppose one could say they were protesting their virus away, since they took no precautions against transmission whatsoever and called looting and plundering a "protest." The fellow this thread is about is trying to protest a social demand that serves no purpose other than to make people miserable and deny access to some due to health issues (including denying access to health services for those who need them the most). That's what is being protested. I find your inability to comprehend that issue clearly to be quite disturbing... or intentionally disingenuous in order to promote a political agenda. But, as usual, I will grant the benefit of the doubt and go with "disturbing."

A person whose been through a couple of big virus outbreaks before and who knows that the key to beating them is to reduce person to person transmission.

No, that's actually not true. This particular virus is far too contagious to contain in a population that has any social contact. I said that within weeks of it being discovered, and so far it seems that everything has proven me right on that point.

The only way to defend against this virus is to beat it. Keep one's natural immunity as high as possible (which means, among other things, maintaining a healthy vitamin level, keeping one's mental state healthy, spending time outdoors when possible, and minimizing the use of strong medications), use a little common-sense hygiene (washing hands often with soapy water works; using a virus-killing mouthwash regularly works; wearing a face diaper does not work, and neither do lockdowns), and have effective treatments available for when those things don't work. We have done none of that. We have instead forced infected elderly into the highest-risk environments, created misery through silly mask requirements and lockdowns, then offered to alleviate that misery if people took an experimental vaccine that does not work (and even has been shown now to have similar risks to the virus itself), then reneged on that offer. In short, we have done everything possible to worsen the spread of a disease that there are effective treatments for, while doing everything possible to discourage the use or study of these effective treatments.

I swear, sometimes I am literally amazed at how someone could get every single thing they say wrong. Usually, someone trying that will screw up and say something true amidst all the untruths, but you, sir, managed to get every single word exactly wrong. I don't know whether to be disgusted at the lies or impressed by the efficiency.

But you are certainly NOT a conservative, in any way, shape, form, or fashion.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Here's a nice tidbit, Maxine Waters caught wearing no mask on same airline, around the same time..no fuss made, rules for thee, but not for me. Filthy hag.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've said it before, and I will say it again.

This is a virus, not a conspiracy. If people had simply taken basic precautions at the beginning this would have been over by now.
You and your ilk really think you are above the unwashed masses. Look in a mirror, you’ve got $hit everywhere

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Here's a nice tidbit, Maxine Waters caught wearing no mask on same airline, around the same time..no fuss made, rules for thee, but not for me. Filthy hag.

If you ever want to hear some serious DYKWIA stories about her head over to Flyertalk.com, they have an entire thread on her bad behavior while flying United. She's been pulling this crap for decades.

edit on 20-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You've clearly been listening to the MSM too much. Conservatism isn't about rejecting change, it's about making sure that good ideas aren't thrown out simply for being inconvenient to snowflakes like you.

At its core conservatism means being self reliant and standing up for your traditions and values.

This means taking personal responsibility in this pandemic. Protecting yourself and your family, not whining that the government isn't doings it all for you, and most certainly not being selfish just because you don't like what needs to be done.

If people would take steps to protect themselves this pandemic would have been over. But no, you think you look silly in a mask so you don't wear one, and you miss the mall and your friends so you skip out on social distancing and go to that frat party and hold that block party.

That's pure selfishness.

Think of your community, think of your neighbors.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wonder where he got the thong. I'd have kicked him off just for displaying that on his face regardless of circumstance.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
She really is a piece of work, I'll check it out for a laugh

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Jeez dude, what are you?

Psst... it's right there in his name...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>