It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Tossed From Plane For Wearing Sexy Face Thong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
And a quick: you have got to be kidding me on blaming Biden about no cops and my lack of guns….ask around, you don’t know me very well at all. My daughter and my guns are the dearest things to my heart besides the Good lord…oh and my wife. How funny.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You have to take responsibility for your own safety, you can't expect Biden to do it for you.

Do you not see the hypocritical nature in this comment? We don't expect you or anyone else to do it for us either!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dude, Bro, dude-bro. I survived Communism.

LOL. Communism aint sh!t compared to the world that you're gleefully and ignorantly ushering in with your totally-brainwashed agenda that you don't even realize that you have. Because you have truly been programed and brainwashed to spread the damaging lies.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I Wonder what they Smell Like ? .....

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
WAKE UP ZOMBIES. ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE. WAKE UP BEFORE YOU GET US ALL KILLED!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Wonder what they Smell Like ? .....

Summer's Eve.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

He compares himself with Rosa Parks. Others compare themselves to Jews being forced to wear the yellow star.

Have they any idea how ignorant they sound?

Have they any idea how offensive they are to people who genuinely suffered oppression?

It's easy to be a rebel when you face little more than loud disapproval, when you have to sacrifice nothing, when you have an audience of dittoheads who will reflect your own self-declared heroism, when you can sleep soundly in your own bed after your brave typing.
edit on 17-12-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
He compares himself with Rosa Parks. Others compare themselves to Jews being forced to wear the yellow star.

"I have a dream that one day grown men will be judged not by the content of their character but by the color of lady's undergarments worn upon their faces! I have a dream!"

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Have they any idea how ignorant they sound?

Have they any idea how offensive they are to people who genuinely suffered oppression?

It's easy to be a rebel when you face little more than loud disapproval, when you have to sacrifice nothing, when you have an audience of dittoheads who will reflect your own self-declared heroism, when you can sleep soundly in your own bed after your brave typing.

BRAVO.
It's certainly not like this guy is illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

Not like that at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

A) How are the general public supposed to get their N95 masks fit tested? Why should they be wearing N95 masks after being told to reserve them for medical professionals? Why aren't there biohazard bins all over for leftover masks?
B) Oh, trust me, I'm well aware that they're idiots.
C) I live here. I have first hand experience with ER and ICU. Florida is fine.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Yeah, it's not like people have lost their jobs their livelihoods, their homes, their financial security over this issue.

Glad you're being a good "fact cheka".

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just to humbly ask (obviously as a mask), is there a clear distinction between a mirkin and a beard?

Well once, many years ago I was supposed to play this Professor, and amongst my costumes was this thing that looked like half a wig,
And with rope was attached this sign that said "beard/mirkin".
edit on 17-12-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I bet worse things happen at sea.

MacGyver kicked overboard for mullet.

Meghan walks gang-plank for "bird-# kimono" during Oprah interview.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If you think your right, you really need to go see a shrink. This has never been about saving lives and the "vax" has now proven to be USELESS to prevent transmission or contracting COVID. Why on earth would you think masks work when the vax doesn't even work? Are you really this gullible?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My guess is Rosa Parks would have applauded this guy.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i wonder if a face paint of a mask would fool people?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Perhaps the silly season but just to add, the thread title evokes different visuals.

OK, man tossed from the plane for wearing a Sexy Face Thong.

"You perv, we're gonna toss you from the plane - open the side-window to have you sucked out and executed"!

Another meaning, erm, once our staff have a got a grip on you, you're going back down the hallway.
And as we toss you remember some hallways are curvier than others!

Only tossing one salad.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I suspect airlines are being given substantial subsidies and the new directives to treat people poorly and lose business means they're making more money booting customers for life than trying to accommodate and treat them well as they've done from the start of air travel. The power tripping stewardesses really enjoy messing up your life and costing you money and what do they care personally? Their paycheck doesn't change and for all we know they get bonuses for policing undesirables.

This has to boil down to money or government directives to intentionally destroy profits from a single flyer that will likely fly many times throughout their lives. Why isn't this a bigger story on MSM? big mystery

edit on 18-12-2021 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Wearing womens panties on your face (even in protest) is just vulgar.

No one wants to see that.

I'm surprised so many think it's funny and are defending him.

Yes, he has the "right" to freedom of expression and non violent protest, but it's baseless and classless.

I'm surprised at a community that attacks others for being rude and disruptive applaud this behavior.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

From your subject headline...

Fort Lauderdale, FL - A Florida man fell 34,000 feet from the sky on Friday when he was tossed from an aircraft after refusing to comply with the Communist WuFlu mandate to wear a facial covering. The man, Christopher Doe (47), was hurled from the aircraft by a menopausal Commie Airlines flight attendant after refusing to muzzle up and joking about the attendant's lip hair, weight and surly demeanor. Details are sketchy at this time, but there are reports of several other passengers teaming up to bludgeon the unidentified attendant and duct tape 'it' into an overhead bin before voluntarily hurling themselves from the same aircraft. A gender neutral spokesperson for the airline was reached contacted for comment but declined to discuss the matter and changed the subject to Trump. Details at six.

edit on 12/18/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join