It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulled off an airplane because he might get C-19 in the future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Minority report seems to be alive and well in the Netherlands as an individual was pulled off a passenger aircraft by armed guards. He did not have C-19 as he was tested before the flight. The excuse of the authorities is he may get C-19 in the future !! choiceclips.whatfinger.com...

Video of Tucker Carlson explaining what happened at the provided link..

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Welcome to the new norm ....
In bizarro world !

Beware the filthy unvaccinated !!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Quick summary for everyone not able to watch.

- Man went on a flight, was tested negative, allowed to board.
- Plane is on the runway, suddenly military surrounds the plane.
- They remove the man from the plane

Reason:
They tracked his travel history and deemed him a risk factor. That's the "he might get COVID in the future" line Tucker is saying.

Conclusion:
The guy is now locked up in a quarantine Hotel. He was tested negative. Now, I ask myself, how did they get notice of his many travels? Terrorist watch program?

This is complete unreasonable and put's everyone that likes to travel under suspicion that they "might get and might spread COVID one day".

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I'm guessing the man's travel history included a recent trip to South Africa? Any other reports on where the man had been?

I just found this article from two weeks ago. I bet it's related...

61 travellers from South Africa in Netherlands positive for COVID-19 -authorities

www.reuters.com...

Maybe he traveled to one of these places...

The spokesperson said it was possible many of the positive cases were among vaccinated people, or that an unusual number of people developed infections after having tested negative.

Dutch health authorities were seeking to contact some 5,000 other passengers who have travelled from South Africa, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia or Zimbabwe since Monday to urge them to take a COVID-19 test as soon as possible.

www.reuters.com...

They are about to find out that testing for Covid right before a flight is as worthless as the vaccine itself.

edit on 16-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
@Deetermined
He was negative, does not matter where he was weeks before.

He tested negative and was removed from the plane because some anxiety ridden woke governmental drone pushed a button. Because in their opinion the person travels too much. How dare he does that without permission.

This is completely random and there are no laws or rules that this decision is based on, other than making stuff up about what could happen in the future. The responsible persons should be removed from their job for even entertaining such a violation of personal rights.

He was made a criminal and treated like one, based on an arbitrary reason that was completely made up.
edit on 16.12.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Now, I ask myself, how did they get notice of his many travels? Terrorist watch program?

Could be a couple things. There are Vid tracking apps and he had it on or the contact tracing the establishments he visited had their info reported.

When I went to Hawaii in September every restaurant asked one person in the group to fill out a form, we put South Park characters, they either didn't notice or didn't care.

edit on 16-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I just edited by previous post to show that they claim an "unusual number" of people ended up getting infected even after testing negative. Either the tests are worthless, or the virus is proving to have an incubation period (which most do) before it shows up in your system.

It's just a matter of time before they finally realize that there is NOTHING they can do to control this. The question is, how much further will they go to try and prove otherwise?

edit on 16-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
If he used the official tracking app then that should be impossible. The official app generates a unique code for your device and all it -in theory- can do is download a list with known infected unique codes and compare it to what it has seen, then alert you.

At no point there is a name behind the random unique ID, that's how it was promised, officially and that's what the APP does.

He could use a different app though. I do not have the original article but Tucker clearly says they tracked his travel, I guess that implies tracking on passport level / VISA, also fly lists.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
Thank you for the headsup about your change.

The question is, how much further will they go to try and prove otherwise?

They test it every day. Booster after 12, no, 9, no, 6, no, 3, no, 2 months....

We knew from the beginning that there can be false negative and false positives, yet the governments worldwide decided, in lockstep, to trust in these tests as the gold standard.

Now that standard isn't enough anymore, if you happen to have a travel count number that some arbitrary person finds troublesom. Gotta teach that traveling guy a lesson because how dare he risks humanity by traveling a lot.

What other reasoning could there be?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I can't open the article to find out where this happened but the apps in eastern countries do have personal data in them for this purpose.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

we put South Park characters

Were you brave enough to use 'Kenny'?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Not sure if NL/EU are using it but in the UK arrivals have to fill out a 'passenger locator form' 48 hours before travelling there for contact tracing/vid risk - I imagine EU uses the same system.

Though to see the record of where he has travelled they could just scan their passport.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

'Kenneth'.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Tom Dick and Harry are go to’s for me and my group 😀 $20 says you can’t figure out which ones Dick.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Its not unusual for then to stop people if they think that they are trying to avoid quarentine by flying to another country first. For example flying to Canada and then on to the US.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Lou C. Furr

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This is complete unreasonable and put's everyone that likes to travel under suspicion that they "might get and might spread COVID one day".

Welcome to the "new normal" life on this planet.

It is the sort of thing that Biden supporters have been asking for, to happen to people.

Bet Biden voters think this is something we should be doing in the US.

Welcome to worldwide 24/7 surveillance, courtesy of big Tech, Google created much of it and sold it to China, looks like they sold it to others as well. Google's new slogan should be "Do maximum evil"
edit on 12/16/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

It's not only Biden or Democrat voters. It goes far beyond that.

A citizen advocating for such measures, to track others and take their rights away and even get notified about it, strongly ties into voyeurism if you ask me, just not on a sexual basis.

Why voyeurism? Because it enables those people to intrude the privacy of others even more.

People engage in voyeuristic behaviours for diverse reasons, but statistics can indicate which groups are likelier to engage in the act.

Early research indicated that voyeurs were more mentally healthy than other groups with paraphilias.[7] Compared to the other groups studied, it was found that voyeurs were unlikely to be alcoholics or drug users. More recent research shows that, compared to the general population, voyeurs were moderately more likely to have psychological problems, use alcohol and drugs, and have higher sexual interest generally.[12] This study also shows that voyeurs have a greater number of sexual partners per year, and are more likely to have had a same-sex partner than general populations.[12] Both older and newer research found that voyeurs typically have a later age of first sexual intercourse.[7][12] However, other research found no difference in sexual history between voyeurs and non-voyeurs.[11] Voyeurs who are not also exhibitionists tend to be from a higher socioeconomic status than those who do show exhibitionist behaviour.

This covers my idea about "the good citizen" being more open to voyeurism, as in, projecting their way of life onto others. The act of voyeurism (voyeuring?) serves as a control and feedback mechanism for these people.

It's like the neighbor sporting the binoculars to count the amount of visitors you have and saying strange this like "I noticed at 6pm you always go to the garage, why?".

And you can understand from using the word "always", that he once noticed but had enough criminal energy to check out on it repeatedly, could muster enough interest because of "nefarious" things, want's to find out about and be in control what to do with the information.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Welcome to the "new normal" life on this planet.

It is the sort of thing that Biden supporters have been asking for, to happen to people.

Bet Biden voters think this is something we should be doing in the US.

Welcome to worldwide 24/7 surveillance, courtesy of big Tech, Google created much of it and sold it to China, looks like they sold it to others as well. Google's new slogan should be "Do maximum evil"

The last time something like this happened was after 9/11. That happened under a republican administration.

Suspect your neighbor was the refrain at the time.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Makes some people wonder why it took those MPs so long to figure it out and find the guy !!

Real heroic and brave "johnny-on-the-spot" efficient enforcement group there eh, and how many got infected in the "meantime" ROFLMAO.

This was not REALLY about COVID was it. 😁🚬

top topics

<<   2 >>

join