It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midwife whistleblower on the new babies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Very well said sir....

The vaccines are clearly working... In the UK we have the same level of infections as we did back in Feb/March, difference is, hospitalisations and deaths are significantly lower, significantly...

It's a clear indication that the vaccines are doing their job...

I thought this place was supposed to deny ignorance and promote common sense...

Guess I was wrong..

PA

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Plausible deniability. Have you seen this before?

President Joe Biden. Could it possibly be that his entire state of mental awareness is the result of being drugged by those in the know to make him appear to be "off" mentally and thus the Covid-9 rollout and his "act" would provide plausible deniability and thus provide him the means to evade US Justice as he could not be fund guilty in a court of law. The US Department of Justice also recognizes that "managerial incompetence" will not be prosecuted as said person is too stupid to know he is criminally doing something wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Either way, they are in so deep now , the denial will be like criminals convincing themselves they never did the crime. So what will it look like in six months? The ADE will require ever nasty variants to explain the deaths. When the virus is all but benign now. The News will sound like a shill platform going into overdrive, with changing faces as they get replaced.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Nyiah

But that's the thing, we don't have any evidence that numbers are increasing. We have the word of someone posting on BitChute.

Even if they are on the up-and-up they're still only providing anecdotal evidence. If you want to price number of abnormal births among vaccinated people is on the increase then provide the hard data.

If you can't do that, then what reason do I have to trust a random person's anecdotal evidence over my own?

You DO realize that no official source would ever want these things to be true? So they will systematically never monitor the data, much less conduct a study. "Studies" by the pharma, CDC, gov etc. are designed to reveal what they WANT them to anyway, so I have no reason to trust their studies. I certainly would have more trust for anecdotal evidence at this point, because I realize that it's the only way to see what's truly going on.

And what's truly going on and is painfully obvious is that this vaccine is the most damaging vaccine that's ever been produced. It's causing blood clots, heart attacks, neurological issues, and it's killing a lot of people. That is what's going on. Convincing anyone else who owes their allegiance to the TV, is impossible.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Very well said sir....

The vaccines are clearly working... In the UK we have the same level of infections as we did back in Feb/March, difference is, hospitalisations and deaths are significantly lower, significantly...

Guess I was wrong..

PA

And I may sound stupid to you, but I scarcely trust the statistics from the government. They've been shown to be literally lying all throughout this pandemic, as has the CDC. While the media declared Israel awhile back to have mainly unvaccinated people in the hospital, actual Israeli doctors IN hospitals, relegated to Youtube or Bitchute for obvious reasons, were saying the exact opposite - that it was mainly vaccinated in the hospital.

There IS a war on information and you can't trust any one source. We're at a time where you have to look, and dig, and come to your own conclusions. It's so easy for the govt to manipulate people who assume everything the gov says it's true - and that's most people.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Me and my wife were both fully vaccinated before getting pregnant and we just started our third trimester. Genetic tests look good and her heart is strong.

As for your link, I have no idea where that person is getting their numbers but they're completely wrong. First, the Waterloo area generally has 6,000 births a year. At the normal rate of 1 in 160 births being stillbirth that would come out to an average number of ~30 stillbirths a year. Not 4 or 5.

Second, the Waterloo area has not had 86 stillbirths in the past 6 months. Between Cambridge Memorial Hospital and Grand River Hospital, two of the main hospitals in the Waterloo area, they have had a total of 12 stillbirths in the past year.

As someone else in this thread said, if these vaccines were causing a significant rise in stillbirths countries like Israel would not stay quiet about it.
Well i am not sure where you got your information. I wrote my original post at work so i did not have the time to locate more information. I do not know where you found those stats i suspect it is from inaccurate websites like worldmeter etc.

www.eutimes.net...

another source of video

You might want to look here and ask yourself where this Canadian MP got his information.
edit on 15-12-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I got my info from the actual hospitals as they were reported by the local news.

You on the other hand are citing a site most well known for posting Sorca Faal articles.

'These statistics are erroneous': Local hospitals dealing with misinformation on COVID-19 vaccines causing stillbirths

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I got my info from the actual hospitals as they were reported by the local news.

You on the other hand are citing a site most well known for posting Sorca Faal articles.

A quote from your article bolded for attention
"That information really just doesn't sit well with us and it doesn't sit well with the statistics that we've been able to pull out Our stillbirth statistics compare very favourably or much lower than that," Dr. Peter Potts Joint Chief of Staff for Grand River Hospital and St. Mary’s General Hospital told CTV News.

The hospital said spreading this misinformation is dangerous and creates unnecessary anxiety among expectant families.
"We’re quite confident that these statistics are erroneous and putting a lot of fear in women around the risk of stillbirth, it just isn't warranted," Dr. Potts

This is quite an odd way to refute a specific number? Quite confident? A parcentage of a vague statisic?
I notice you just copied the headline the part of the quote that hinted at vagueness removed certainly not done on purpose to manipulate the intended message.

I again came here to argue against the strawman you had. We will not change each others mind on this, if i am wrong life goes on and if i am right. Much like agent orange, iraq syndrome, and the endless amount of times the government lied and hid data life will carry on with a few less children.
But i encourage you to look into a company called Oxitec and the way they genetically modified the mosquito's and the process it used and maybe ponder who funded it, why they funded it and finally could it be in play here.

And just as a logical test If you were the ceo of a hospital would you admit you have 86 still births? What is their incentive for telling the truth? And what is their incentive for telling a lie?
Goodnight
Hawk

You began this with the effort of asking how why could they hide such an event?
The statistics for the deaths will not be released for months and the latest reports are from 2018/19

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

He is possibly one of those that has already accepted his fate,
without resistance. "Free Preschool" and people thought the
government was just there to help!

It is almost impossible at this point to miss the shift in
incoming assaults on ones ability to earn a living without
some type of overt compliance, whether it be mandated
vaccines for kids, or workers. This should be the line
in the sand that wakes people up
, even if they
have been previously vaccinated.

Why would a safe and efficient vaccine need to be
forced on people? On children, and even babies?

edit on 15-12-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Your governments are a bunch of sycophantic idiots, that have staggered on with the luck of the times, which has made them rich. But as the crunch comes ever closer this protocol becomes redundant. The only reason that this amount of stupidity works is because the fields of food have been worked with minimum labor, and climatic benevolence. Now they can be seen for what they are. Nature's benevolence is waning. The vaccines are now a religion, where if you say seven hail mary's you will be saved, and shunned if you do not. But it won't make any difference,
the herd is still heading to the meatworks, with or without idiots at the helm. Just make sure that you personally have a lifeboat.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Well here is a Canadian MP asking questions in Parliament, the speaker has said it is safe, they are saying it in the face of the facts. Which could be defined as insanity. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

All governments to date are heavily involved in a coordinated
campaign of iniquity. Some are more funded than others.

One has to look deep to see the pieces being moved
on the chess table, look deep and often and you
will see it.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Very well said sir....

Guess I was wrong..

PA

Or maybe the mutations are less lethal.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Good point...

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

See the video of the NIH Director playing the guitar retiring. Hes off.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Some people just are not into the level of BS required to keep the scam going. Plus the writing is on the wall.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You said

babies are being born with shrunken genitals

Babies are always born with shrunken genitals.

Please provide some proof that shows they are shrunken even more.
A bit###te link is not evidential proof.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

Certainly not, if your neighbor told you to get out of your house because a Tsunami was coming, asking them to stick around to prove it is a fool's errand.Devoid of all common sense. It is the same thing an experienced nurse with years of experience is stating an observable fact. One nurse might be a whacko job, but there are heaps of them, Doctors as well. Bitchute is one of the only platforms left where free speech is enabled. How much credence you give it is up to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Very well said sir....

Guess I was wrong..

PA

Or maybe the mutations are less lethal.
Duh, imagine that. This has never happened with a virus before. It’s more transmissible but weaker, like every evolutionary virus in history of time.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

you know,..
my wife and i used to fight constantly ever since
our first child was born.. it was not until 4 years later
after our second child was born that we could tolerate
each other.. what happened in those four HORRIBLE years??
BIRTH CONTROL -- hormones..
never gave it a thought, but i feel bad for those getting the
SHOTS that last 3 MONTHS,, youre stuck with ANYTHING BAD

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join