It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midwife whistleblower on the new babies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Rumour has it that stillborn deaths are not increasing and might actually decrease as miscarriages are climbing instead.

Seems there are many things to watch out for with the "vaccines"

Also how do you know if you only got a saline shot?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

But that's the thing, we don't have any evidence that numbers are increasing. We have the word of someone posting on BitChute.

Even if they are on the up-and-up they're still only providing anecdotal evidence. If you want to price number of abnormal births among vaccinated people is on the increase then provide the hard data.

If you can't do that, then what reason do I have to trust a random person's anecdotal evidence over my own?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Exactly, when it was "Trumps" vaccine, the truth comes out.

Now that Trump isn't in office, just disregard everything I said before. Also, trust me, Im a doctor. I would never make stuff up. Trust me, science.

Isn't it amazing how the people who say "Trust the science" don't trust it themselves. Because I've followed COVID for over a year now, and The Science says this:

* Most people who get COVID have mild symptoms, or none at all.
* When people do have serious symptoms, it's about on par with the flu.
* Almost everybody who gets COVID will recover. Only people who already have serious health issues are at risk of death.
* Masks are pointless. They are not effective at preventing the transmission of viruses. (Yes, there are special masks that are effective, but nobody you see walking with a mask on is wearing that type, and unless you work in a hospital you probably don't have access to them.)
* The vaccines do not stop you from getting COVID. I know, because my family and I were vaccinated and we still got it.
* The safely of the vaccines has not been established, and it seems that there are indeed side effects. Potentially serious ones.
* There has been a sharp increase of people who've gotten vaccinated suffering blood clots in their brains, seizures, and similar maladies.
* Phizer wants to keep their data on the safety of their vaccines classified for 75 years. (Yeah, that's not at all suspicious
)
* The multi-shot regimens appear to not be very effective, and only protect you for maybe a couple of months at most.
* Natural immunity (from having gotten COVID and recovering) appears to be superior to any vaccine.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Maybe this is an American thing due to all of the chemicals in the food and the water, it's not happening here, I can say that with certainty because our system is so different that it wouldn't be possible to cover it up. You would need to corrupt everyone from the midwife to the Health care nurse through to the pediatric nurse that deals with the child, and to censor the parents directly.

If this were happening the Jewish social media would be on fire due to how crucial maintaining the birth rate is for survival.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

But that's the thing, we don't have any evidence that numbers are increasing. We have the word of someone posting on BitChute.

Even if they are on the up-and-up they're still only providing anecdotal evidence. If you want to price number of abnormal births among vaccinated people is on the increase then provide the hard data.

If you can't do that, then what reason do I have to trust a random person's anecdotal evidence over my own?

I don't think that I've personally seen a bitchute video on this site that didn't turn out to be a hoax.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Kinda like a wife finding out about her cheating husbands affair. At first her brain will accept nearly any explanation. Its later, having a chance to think, that he’s in trouble.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wow, more empirical evidence that the clot shots are bioweapons, as if there was not enough already.

It will be interesting to note the birthrates of humans in 5 more years.

Thanks to the young nurse for speaking out. Shame on her MD supervisors for suppressing this information and pretending it's not happening.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

very good breakdown of information

One addition I would add: long term damage from COVID should be included. We are including the non-lethal damage caused by the vax, with death numbers caused by COVID. Ikd really like to see those numbers as annecdotally, an inlaw passed last month from longTerm COVID. It ate holes in his heart and lungs, but took 6 months and he no longer tested positive for COVID. He was 27, but had pretty bad kidney problems, and was on dialysis, prior to COVID. The family was overjoyed when he beat COVID initially, as they really didnt expect him to.

Im vaxed, BTW, and dont have an agenda, and have seen curious side effects from the vax as well. A friend got a 3rd shot and in 3 days had lymph node so swollen in her armpit she went to the dr. It is known that some early mamograms after vaxing found swollen nodes. my mamo tech asked if and when Id been vaxed. I have a surgery coming up, asked my dr if I had to have a booster, she said no, I should wait, kinda under her breath.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
FYI: EMTs, Life Support responders, ER workers.

We all just watch everyone wa-wa argue...while we watch who dies and who doesn't.

Point? Dunno for sure...but realize...we..are surviving...so you can.

Or we'll bag n tag you away. Always ..not our choice. Yours.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

We just had to have the EMT's out the other day non were wearing a mask - My wife ask the guy where's your mask and he said don't worry about it I'm anti Covid , She ask me if she should go and get checked (She fainted) I said yes but you know they wont let me in to see you . And one of the guys said don't worry we will take her here they wont bother you about covid and let you right in to see her .. Sure enough emergency room that did not care about Covid .

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I don't know how Fauci can return from a path he's been trailblazing for 40 years leading the way. This subject creeps me out remembering the plagues of Egypt from the movie The 10 Commandments where the firstborn were taken.
edit on 14-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Don't know where you live, but that's a shame.

To add? Masks only keep you from us getting you sick.

See? We wear masks ..pro n not...just like shoes or sox for everyone else.

At least here...
edit on 12215431America/ChicagoTue, 14 Dec 2021 11:22:54 -060022202100000054 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

But I thought the vaccine caused sterility and blood clotting. Clearly this woman is a parent meant to muddy the waters about the true dangers of the vaccine.

In all seriousness, every baby I know that's been born post-vaccine has been healthy. One had a case of infant jaundice but apparently 50% of newborns have it within their first week.

My own baby is developing well and since birth me and my had congenital heart conditions the doctors are paying extra attention to how the heart develops.

If there were actually significantly more stillbirths and babies born with heart conditions that's not something they would be able to hide.

Health Canada just placed a stop on using Moderna for young men due to the risk of clots and myocarditis.

FACT !
And no laughing matter.

But just keep on swallowing what comes out of CNN.....

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If they can get the majority vaxxed, whatever damage starts being undeniable after 5 years can be blamed on covid as there will be no control group. What if the kids are sterile? They'll know in two decades. If the depopulation is on they wont show you real numbers anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The truth will be somewhere in between the extremes as that's where it usually is. It will be found that the side effects were greatly understated by Fauci and co. On the other hand, people won't all be dropping dead a few months after the vaccine. The long-term effects are anyone's guess and will show up when the experiment is over.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

We couldn't scare them when we told them the vaccines will shrink their testicles and make them sterile.

Well lets try it makes your babies testicles shrink or kills them. Yeah that will work, that will scare people the way we want.

I an't buying it. Can't scare me that easily.

But just think since I got the vaccine i'm probably sterile and can't make any freak babies anyway.

edit on 14-12-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

But I thought the vaccine caused sterility and blood clotting. Clearly this woman is a parent meant to muddy the waters about the true dangers of the vaccine.

In all seriousness, every baby I know that's been born post-vaccine has been healthy. One had a case of infant jaundice but apparently 50% of newborns have it within their first week.

My own baby is developing well and since birth me and my had congenital heart conditions the doctors are paying extra attention to how the heart develops.

If there were actually significantly more stillbirths and babies born with heart conditions that's not something they would be able to hide.

I haven't logged in a long time but i did to refute this stawman argument. The definition of sterile is broad but does not necessarily mean no births will occur, however generally speaking it does mean the offspring are incapable of producing further offspring .. for example Horses and donkeys will breed and produce mules that are completely sterile. It is the same for many species that are capable of producing living offspring but it is a genetic dead end
As far as the current situation those who are just now recieving vaccines and are beyond 6 months pregnancy may have no issues. The biggest concern is the newly formed children that will be affected as their DNA MAY end up mutated.
There is already a huge increase in still births if you find someone willing to risk their career such as
Dr Dagase
edit on 15-12-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Me and my wife were both fully vaccinated before getting pregnant and we just started our third trimester. Genetic tests look good and her heart is strong.

As for your link, I have no idea where that person is getting their numbers but they're completely wrong. First, the Waterloo area generally has 6,000 births a year. At the normal rate of 1 in 160 births being stillbirth that would come out to an average number of ~30 stillbirths a year. Not 4 or 5.

Second, the Waterloo area has not had 86 stillbirths in the past 6 months. Between Cambridge Memorial Hospital and Grand River Hospital, two of the main hospitals in the Waterloo area, they have had a total of 12 stillbirths in the past year.

As someone else in this thread said, if these vaccines were causing a significant rise in stillbirths countries like Israel would not stay quiet about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, considering we didn't have any Vaccines in March 2020 I would say it matters greatly...

(Facepalm)

PA

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

This is not "information", It's hearsay from another Bitchute video..

Ridiculous..

PA

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join