It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Omicron variant - people will need a fourth coronavirus vaccine earlier than expected

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Omicron has been in the US for over a week now....
and it has yet to kill as many people as Alec Baldwin has killed on movie sets.
edit on b000000312021-12-10T12:12:18-06:0012America/ChicagoFri, 10 Dec 2021 12:12:18 -06001200000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Israeli Health Official Tells Public to Prepare For Endless Boosters: 'We Will Need to Take The 4th Shot, The 5th Shot, The 6th Shot And The 7th' - Dec. 09, 2021

....."Those who think we won't need to take more boosters are wrong," Afek said Monday. "We will need to take the fourth shot, the fifth shot, the sixth shot, and the seventh shot."

"As long as the pandemic continues in places like Africa, where only few are vaccinated, new variants of COVID-19 will develop and the need to protect against them with vaccines, will continue," he said.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, who appears to be working in cahoots with the Israeli government, has said repeatedly people are going to "need" "annual revaccinations.".......

..... this isn't going to End Well for the Drug Pushers

edit on 12102021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
All I know is what ever variant I got is starting to piss me off I cant taste my beer !!!!! I don't understand I started feeling crap Thanksgiving never got real sick ear is ringing face feels hot . But the strange thing is it fades in and out .

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have had 38 so far, they are free....

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
All I know is what ever variant I got is starting to piss me off I cant taste my beer !!!!! I don't understand I started feeling crap Thanksgiving never got real sick ear is ringing face feels hot . But the strange thing is it fades in and out .

My co-worker said it would hit around 5 PM then in the morning all good again until 5 PM. It was like that for 14 days for him.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: TWS1969

This WAS one of the scenarios that was suggested back in 2020.

It's not particularly surprising. It's how scientists through new virus might do things.

What is not particularly surprising is evil big pharma doing evil big pharma stuff.

Hint: if a new booster is going to be necessary for every new variant, and new variants are not only being experienced, but are expected, then the best long term solution, by far, is pursuing simple, inexpensive treatment protocols that will prevent 99.999% of all deaths from it (these already exist), inform people how they can boost their own immune system naturally, and pursue natural immunity vigorously.

Anything else is pure insanity.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
No we wont

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

There's some hypocritical stuff coming out in the media of late... you gotta listen closely to these professionals:

First they say 'even those with 2 shots and those with boosters are catching the new Omicron variant and falling ill', then in the next sentence they say 'you should go out and get your boosters'.

wtf?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Comming soon the vaccine drip yea its a mild inconvenience to cart around a iv bag all day but a small price to pay to make shure everyone is safe and when you need to do something without the iv bag I just get a vaccine enema youll fell lighter cleaner and protected

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a friend of mine was so gung-ho about the vax, how it would take care of the virus...was pissed at his healthy 80 yr old mother for not getting it. She was in the camp that vaxes would be killing people within 2 years. We can only surmise if she will be right...anyway, got the booster, even tho he was getting less than enamored after hearing that the effacacy was diminishing...
called today to tell me he tested positive...extremely tired, aching joints, headache.
I was a good friend and did not say I told you so....told him to take zinc and up his vit D.
edit on 10-12-2021 by Zrtst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

"earlier than expected" proves that the powers that be knew all along that these shots aren't long lived and we are being set up for an eternity of "get your COVID shot like a good little #head" every 6 months.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here is an article that is relevant to this thread. Hmmm. all of the people so far tested were fully vaccinated, and some even had the booster.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

People are brain dead if they still believe this garbage. I really have no patience for people online in my social media feeds who spout off about getting the vaccine and how I should do my part... blah blah blah. THEN they whine when they are sick from the side effects and many have GOTTEN covid AFTER they were 'fully' vaccinated. It is laughable at this point. It doesn't take much internet sleuthing to find the lies and holes in this whole vaccine story across the GLOBE.. yet people would rather wear their rose color glasses and continue to live in ignorance.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

My co-worker said it would hit around 5 PM then in the morning all good again until 5 PM. It was like that for 14 days for him.

This is interesting. I wonder if I got it. At one point I had this everyday around mid afternoon I'd feel off, kinda like a cold coming on, ears stuffed up. Wake up, fine in morning, repeat.

I've noticed this pattern with a flu or cold in the past but this time it was more obvious, but maybe I'm paying more attention these days.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

This is interesting. I wonder if I got it. At one point I had this everyday around mid afternoon I'd feel off, kinda like a cold coming on, ears stuffed up. Wake up, fine in morning, repeat.

I've noticed this pattern with a flu or cold in the past but this time it was more obvious, but maybe I'm paying more attention these days.

He would have a temp too at 5 PM and then gone by morning rinse and repeat.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If the professionals really believe this virus will continue as long as countries like Africa remain mostly unvaccinated, why punish the entire world with lockdowns? Why not just lock down the countries with low vaccinated rates?
4,5,6,7 boosters is going to be a really hard sell. Something has to 'give' soon.

In order to attend large public venues, like ball games or concerts, you have to prove you've had a negative PCR test in the last 2-3 days, OR show your vax card. Doesn't matter that the vaccinated can be positive and spread covid. I'm pretty sure our overlords aren't THAT stupid, and I know the citizens aren't; well, not all of them.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The medical authorities take the advice of the data, which is the manufacturer until more is available. Thats how you dont get sued.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
WHOOT, THERE IT IS – Anthony Fauci Says, “We Are Prepared to Start Delivering Variant Specific Booster Vaccines”

"There’s not going to be an endpoint to this vaccination program..." — New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern

I do believe Fascinda Ardern is a more appropriate name, no?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Wow a Yahoo story that smacks of the truth. I must be dreaming?

originally posted by: rickymouse
Here is an article that is relevant to this thread. Hmmm. all of the people so far tested were fully vaccinated, and some even had the booster.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Wow a Yahoo story that smacks of the truth. I must be dreaming?

originally posted by: rickymouse

www.yahoo.com...

Yeah really, I feel that I just entered the twighlight zone when Yahoo actually prints the truth about this. I wonder if this is a sign the end of the world is upon us

Someone may be losing their job for writing that article.
edit on 10-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join