It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D'ya still think they aint experimenting on ya?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook
Hummmmm…. Guess I will try again. What I wrote that didn’t show up:

“You showed your cards again. Zero knowledge of how the medical profession actually works. I lived it for 30 years, you watched right wing news. Guess you got me!”

Denny

Well you’ve made an arse out of yourself with your assumptions about me... and you also prove yourself ignorant by making such assumptions. Despite my small brain, I do know enough that medical practice 30 years ago when you were coming up will have many aspects that will be considered barbaric and outright idiotic in another 30 years from now. You “sir” (lol) have shown your cards to be the one holding ignorance stemming from your elitism... you pretend it’s only sarcasm but in truth I did get the better of you.

Prove me wrong with all your medical experience with something specific to counter what I put forward or maybe keep your elitists mouth shut. Also learn how to use the quote function, you keep embarrassing yourself...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So many of you are mixing all together the evils of big pharma to make a buck in with the 10,000s of good are hard working people trying to create good drugs/procedures/treatments.

They are not one and the same.

Like how ivermectin can save lives, but the ventilators killed our grandma? Where’s the distinction from big pharma to good hardworking people? For me following orders with good intentions doesn’t bring grandma back.

What happened to that NY governor who btw who was screaming for more ventilators?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Soloprotocol

What the heck did I just read…..

Iamma not gunna calls you a liar, but I think you got one heck of an imaginary friend.

People are not trying to kill you….

Can you not read?

Are you blind?

Are you a sheep?

THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU!

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Yeah ok lmfao. VAIDS is here so have fun killing your kids with experimental meds

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

What the heck did I just read…..

Iamma not gunna calls you a liar, but I think you got one heck of an imaginary friend.

People are not trying to kill you….

Remember the time Australia banned unvaxxed people from life saving procedures? I member

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Take the #ing VACC.. i will openly stand and watch you clowns.... #in idiots...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yeah. Doctors are playing games with lives. Right ...

These nurses and doctors are normal people that many of us know. They're not part of some grand conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright

These nurses and doctors are normal people that many of us know. They're not part of some grand conspiracy.

They follow instructions from higher-ups. Outside of the Police, no other profession covers each other's arses like the medical profession.
edit on 12-12-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
True story. Just a few days old.
A friend of mine who shall remain anon was recently taken into hospital with Breathing difficulties, incoherent, probably due to lack of oxygen to the brain and passing blood.
He tested positive about 10 days prior to being admitted to the hospital. He's unvaccinated and remains unvaccinated. His reason for choosing not to be vaccinated was because his fit and healthy workmate died of a brain aneurysm 3 days after his first covid jab. They are both around the same age so received their letters to get vaccinated a week apart.

Last Thursday he was admitted and put on oxygen. This is his story

He was not given any drugs. Just oxygen. He was asked by 5 different doctors and nurses etc why he wasn't vaccinated. You wouldn't ask a man dying of cancer why he smoked. There is no need for those questions.

He had a catheter inserted. The bag was filled with dark blood. They told him his kidneys were not functioning too well. The next day they told him they had this new drug. In fact, they told him they had two new drugs, Drug A, and Drug B. The choice is yours. They are really expensive drugs and he was lucky he was getting offered them.

The caveat was they would need to intubate him and put him in a coma as the drugs could stick his lungs together. They had a bed with an intubator when he was ready. He told them to remove the catheter and heart monitor, Signed himself out, and went home.

He's doing fine and on the road to recovery.

I'm guessing he dodged a bullet here. They are playing a game with human lives because they can get away with it. If he died they would have had covid related organ failure on his death cert. Nothing to do with their experimental drugs.

Where they ever specific about what Drug A and B where ?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
True story. Just a few days old.
A friend of mine who shall remain anon was recently taken into hospital with Breathing difficulties, incoherent, probably due to lack of oxygen to the brain and passing blood.
He tested positive about 10 days prior to being admitted to the hospital. He's unvaccinated and remains unvaccinated. His reason for choosing not to be vaccinated was because his fit and healthy workmate died of a brain aneurysm 3 days after his first covid jab. They are both around the same age so received their letters to get vaccinated a week apart.

Last Thursday he was admitted and put on oxygen. This is his story

He was not given any drugs. Just oxygen. He was asked by 5 different doctors and nurses etc why he wasn't vaccinated. You wouldn't ask a man dying of cancer why he smoked. There is no need for those questions.

He had a catheter inserted. The bag was filled with dark blood. They told him his kidneys were not functioning too well. The next day they told him they had this new drug. In fact, they told him they had two new drugs, Drug A, and Drug B. The choice is yours. They are really expensive drugs and he was lucky he was getting offered them.

The caveat was they would need to intubate him and put him in a coma as the drugs could stick his lungs together. They had a bed with an intubator when he was ready. He told them to remove the catheter and heart monitor, Signed himself out, and went home.

He's doing fine and on the road to recovery.

I'm guessing he dodged a bullet here. They are playing a game with human lives because they can get away with it. If he died they would have had covid related organ failure on his death cert. Nothing to do with their experimental drugs.

Where they ever specific about what Drug A and B where ?

They may or may not have. All he reiterated to me was "Drug A or Drug B". I doubt he was taking any of it in or in a position to write down the names or remember the names of the Drugs they offered. He just wanted the hell out of there.

He's still alive.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

Like how ivermectin can save lives, but the ventilators killed our grandma? Where’s the distinction from big pharma to good hardworking people? For me following orders with good intentions doesn’t bring grandma back.

Really not sure your point here. Ivermectin was not clinically tested and some recent testing really doesn't show much, so a ton of what was posted on it was 100% conjecture as the results were picked as to what people's biases lead them and not true double blind trials. All of this had nothing to do with big pharma.

The reason that people were dying on ventilators was because the virus destroyed their lung sack cells and they were not getting any O2 into their blood, so the ventilators didn't kill them as much they didn't help in anyway. Now if Granma got the vaccine early as Trump worked to do maybe she would not had the virus get so bad to kill her lung sack cells.

Think about that one.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thought I should add this update.
My friend went to his doctor today because he still has blood in his urine. His doctor checked his records.

Nothing.

No record of him ever being in hospital. No records of any treatments whatsoever. His doctor is writing to the hospital to ask why.?

Sounds very sinister to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Blood in the urine points to Kidney issues or Liver.

As for his records its possible they just have not been updated yet, but who knows.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Blood in the urine points to Kidney issues or Liver.

As for his records its possible they just have not been updated yet, but who knows.

Yeah, He knows it's kidney issues. As for the records, they should have been in the system from day one when he was admitted.
His doctor put him on antibiotics and doesn't know why the hospital never gave him any medication other than oxygen.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I Have a question.

If 5 different medical staff asked my friend if he was vaccinated and why he wasn't vaccinated, then they must be keeping records on who is and who isn't?.

Where can i find those records as to how many people are in Hospital UnVaxxed and how many are vaxxed?. To me, their silence is deafening.

If most were unvaxxed we would know about it. It would be headline news every day.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright

Too much of the medical profession are trained to follow orders. Too many of them do not know right from wrong--they are moral midgets and cowards.

Thank God for the brave individuals like Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Ryan Cole. Numerous nurses have spoken out against the tyranny and deception, but too many just go along with the program.
edit on 16-12-2021 by Salander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join