It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D'ya still think they aint experimenting on ya?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

You seriously don't believe the will power to live has any bearing over someone overcoming odds?

What about the times medical professionals have given up on someone only for them to pull through? What propelled them beyond the knowledge of those apparently mistaken intelligent doctors?

edit on 12/10/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Hopefully he pulls through and if he does he probably made the better choice. Which country was this in?

He still has a long way to go, but he's slowly getting back on his feet. He's stopped pissing blood and struggling for breath but who knows how much damage has been done to his kidneys?
He had pneumonia in his teens, so already had Lung scarring.
Scotland here.
I'll keep you all up to date on his progress...or if he has any other problems, inc death.

To those who believe what I'm telling you all is false and that i could be lying. You are welcome to your opinion. But it's all true, I'm afraid.

Drug A and Drug B may have been his way of describing what was offered as he couldn't remember the names of said drugs or maybe that's exactly how they described them?. As i said. He was incoherent when he went into the hospital and remained so for 24 hours as all they gave him was oxygen. Information for him while in the hospital was limited.

He had his blood pressure taken every 15 minutes as his BP was low...very low.
ps, Nowhere in my post did I say anyone wanted to kill him. I pointed out they wanted to 'experiment' on him. Hence the Experimental Drugs, A-B.

If he died because of those drugs or intubation, d'ya think they would accept any responsibility?. He would be just another 'Unvaxxed' statistic... and they did everything in their power to save him. Case closed.

tbc...

edit on 10-12-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Long standing member I can find no reason to doubt your testimony.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Long standing member I can find no reason to doubt your testimony.

I'm unvaxxed (pro-choice) myself but will still argue with anyone here there or anywhere who is also pro-choice but continue to make deliberately false or unsubstantiated claims with regards to covid and the vaccine.

None of us have anything to gain from lying about this. If the vaccines work, Great. If a few years down the line they call a halt to the program because they caused more harm than good, there will be no schadenfreude from me. As I have just lost my entire family.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I have no words hearing of your family. Damn you okay?

I'm dead set against only one thing in all of this and that's
the mandates. Biggest mistake of this entire fiasco that I'm
not sure what the intentions even are if there are any. But
the mandates sure make it seem like there are plenty of
intentions.

I'm an American and you want me to do what? Make me?

Almost forgot my best to your friend amigo!
edit on 10-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: MDDoxs

What the heck did I just read…..

Iamma not gunna calls you a liar, but I think you got one heck of an imaginary friend.

People are not trying to kill you….

How would you know?
You are biased anyway as you are all for mass medical experimentation on with no informed consent.
Collaborators better hope there isn't a Nuremberg style trial in the future.
Death at the end of a rope awaits.

Obviously you have no clue how the medical profession actually works. Yes, educated people do know when they see total ignorance.

Denny

No. No they don't. They know what they've been taught and told to believe. Many of them are just as ignorant about some things as the next person because they refuse to think for themselves. Education does not make a person smart, it makes them indoctrinated until they learn to do arithmetic.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Iamma not gunna calls you a liar, but I think you got one heck of an imaginary friend.

Historically, that’s just not true. Perhaps you could offer some better evidence than your opinion to back up that claim? Did you believe trump was responsible for the 500,000 covid deaths during his term. How about Biden for the 600,000 (and growing) during his? Funny the vaccine hasn’t slowed the death count.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A fine example of elitism, believing some are above their own ignorance. Those educated people who performed countless lobotomies to treat the “mentally ill” prove your point. Maybe look the the lens of history and you’ll see you are holding onto some ignorance yourself.

How would you know?
You are biased anyway as you are all for mass medical experimentation on with no informed consent.

Obviously you have no clue how the medical profession actually works. Yes, educated people do know when they see total ignorance.

Denny

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

He was not given any drugs. Just oxygen. He was asked by 5 different doctors and nurses etc why he wasn't vaccinated. You wouldn't ask a man dying of cancer why he smoked. There is no need for those questions.

Pretty sure it's beyond practicing physician curiosity, especially if a note was jotted down.
As much that it is a medical experiment, I'm sure there's a couple sociologist professionals taking notes and just so ecstatically fascinated how 300 people per 100k exercise conscionable thoughts and interaction, while the rest just follow the trail of news bits in a misconfiguration with actual reality. Bread and butter.

Our body's tend to do what our minds insist. Driven by emotions is not always the best course of action. Think healthy be healthy.

Sounds like a legit case of mind over matter with your friend. I'm glad he's on the mend. I also believe in miracles so am grateful to learn of this.
🙏❤

I'm assuming it went something like this

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

I'm guessing he dodged a bullet here. They are playing a game with human lives because they can get away with it. If he died they would have had covid related organ failure on his death cert. Nothing to do with their experimental drugs.

Yeah this is why drug efficacy is so easily skewed.

If he takes the medicine and survives, it was because of the medicine.
If he takes the medicine and dies, it was because of the disease.

medical philosophy aside, I am glad your friend is ok.

edit on 10-12-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

As I have just lost my entire family.

wow, so sorry to hear that.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

As I have just lost my entire family.

wow, so sorry to hear that.

I was hypothetically speaking. It hasn't happened.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So many of you are mixing all together the evils of big pharma to make a buck in with the 10,000s of good are hard working people trying to create good drugs/procedures/treatments.

They are not one and the same.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So many of you are mixing all together the evils of big pharma to make a buck in with the 10,000s of good are hard working people trying to create good drugs/procedures/treatments.

They are not one and the same.

Science can sometimes solve the problems that it causes.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
A fine example of elitism, believing some are above their own ignorance. Those educated people who performed countless lobotomies to treat the “mentally ill” prove your point. Maybe look the the lens of history and you’ll see you are holding onto some ignorance yourself.

Again, you are showing yourself. Clueless as to how medicine really works. I lived it for over 30 years. You watched Fox News. Guess you got me.

Denny

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hummmmm…. Guess I will try again. What I wrote that didn’t show up:

“You showed your cards again. Zero knowledge of how the medical profession actually works. I lived it for 30 years, you watched right wing news. Guess you got me!”

Denny

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

What people can not comprehend is these same people they call evil have extended their life by 50 years in the last 100 years or so.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

How would you know?

Denny
So throughout history the medical profession has always "worked [the same] way".

And in the way it is working, no doctor will ever have ill intentions? So glad to hear that. for a moment there I thought my ancestors were resounding for hundred thousands entirely avoidable iatrogenic deaths.

I had over half a dozen friends who were doctors before this and had to part ways with most of them. I considered all but one good souls before this happened. That one is now working on a vax bus, knowing exactly what he's doing and getting off on it.

The other are just weak and I've lost all respect I've ever had for them. Pitiful.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Now there’s a catch 22!

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
My unsolicited and no doubt unwanted advice is to ignore DaCook and MDDox as it’s clear their mission is to detour the discussion away from the OP with hilariously blatant tactics.

However, in thread after thread despite the lack of sophistication their blunt ‘red rag to a bull’ tactic often works very well. Simply ignore their incendiary comments and that mission fails.

i don’t mean that to sound patronising - I think highly of these threads and their rational debate from both sides. But these contributors rarely present data, but instead dive in with condescending remarks designed to troll us into their cul de sac. Ignore, ignore, ignore…

edit on 11-12-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join