It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait!!! Why don't we round up the VACCINATED?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Until we get more people vax we will still need boosters.

Guess get ready to take them for life. Anyone on here advocating a “vaccine” for a mutating virus should re-evaluate their thought process.

Perhaps you might consider other points of view, without casting aspersions upon others?

Or are you just so superior?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Damn Shedders , Worse than my Dawg ...........

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: network dude

the vaccinated are also the reason for variants. Science.

Just saying science at the end of a sentence doesn't make it true.

www.science.org...

So like me, you dont think Dr Fauci was right to say he is Science?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

www.science.org...

Antibiotic resistance is a widespread problem, and one that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) calls “one of the world’s most pressing public health problems.” Bacteria that were once highly responsive to antibiotics have become more and more resistant. Among those that are becoming harder to treat are pneumococcal infections (which cause pneumonia, ear infections, sinus infections, and meningitis), skin infections, and tuberculosis.

www.rchsd.org...

the science states that overuse of antibiotics causes strains that won't react to antibiotics. I realize that the sanitized version of "science" that accompanies covid is vastly different, but for the folks that remember the old version of science, things like this still creep up.

Vaccines aren't antibiotics which don't work on viruses anyway. If by sanitised you mean correct then yes it vastly different.

Ah, so the antibiotic theory is garbage. See, it if was true that it really worked that way, you may think it could work that way with the first ever vaccine against a cold like sickness, but it's obvious that every precaution has been super well thought out in this one, given all the time and attention to science and scientific protocol that was used in the roll out. I'm sorry for even mentioning it.

Yes the comparison between antibiotics and vaccines is garbage and yes science and scientific protocol was used in the development and roll out.

Glad to see you starting to get it.

you really should correct those idiots who are out there spreading lies about antibiotics and the over use of them. Lives are at stake.

If I was the unkind sort I would say I just did.

However has nothing to do with overuse of antibiotics which is a completely seperate issue.

Just so I understand a virus mutates, and somehow, does so to become less affected by the vaccines, and we have studies that show the treatment for bacteria infections will cause bacteria to do the same thing, but one has nothing in common with the other. One is like a cold (covid) for which there is and has never been a treatment for, and the other can be cured by antibiotics, but only until it learns how to get around them.

I suppose it would make a thinking man wonder why a virus mutates to begin with.

Or the thinking man could read up on it and realise its a completely false comparison.

So don't think, don't reason, just accept what the authoritarian tells you. Got it.

Clearly you haven't.

Brilliant deduction Watson. Now if you could pay closer attention to Dudes point you could move forward a bit with solid reason then.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

www.science.org...

Antibiotic resistance is a widespread problem, and one that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) calls “one of the world’s most pressing public health problems.” Bacteria that were once highly responsive to antibiotics have become more and more resistant. Among those that are becoming harder to treat are pneumococcal infections (which cause pneumonia, ear infections, sinus infections, and meningitis), skin infections, and tuberculosis.

www.rchsd.org...

the science states that overuse of antibiotics causes strains that won't react to antibiotics. I realize that the sanitized version of "science" that accompanies covid is vastly different, but for the folks that remember the old version of science, things like this still creep up.

Vaccines aren't antibiotics which don't work on viruses anyway. If by sanitised you mean correct then yes it vastly different.

Ah, so the antibiotic theory is garbage. See, it if was true that it really worked that way, you may think it could work that way with the first ever vaccine against a cold like sickness, but it's obvious that every precaution has been super well thought out in this one, given all the time and attention to science and scientific protocol that was used in the roll out. I'm sorry for even mentioning it.

Yes the comparison between antibiotics and vaccines is garbage and yes science and scientific protocol was used in the development and roll out.

Glad to see you starting to get it.

you really should correct those idiots who are out there spreading lies about antibiotics and the over use of them. Lives are at stake.

If I was the unkind sort I would say I just did.

However has nothing to do with overuse of antibiotics which is a completely seperate issue.

Just so I understand a virus mutates, and somehow, does so to become less affected by the vaccines, and we have studies that show the treatment for bacteria infections will cause bacteria to do the same thing, but one has nothing in common with the other. One is like a cold (covid) for which there is and has never been a treatment for, and the other can be cured by antibiotics, but only until it learns how to get around them.

I suppose it would make a thinking man wonder why a virus mutates to begin with.

Or the thinking man could read up on it and realise its a completely false comparison.

So don't think, don't reason, just accept what the authoritarian tells you. Got it.

Clearly you haven't.

Brilliant deduction Watson. Now if you could pay closer attention to Dudes point you could move forward a bit with solid reason then.

His point was wrong. That has been covered quite extensively.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

www.science.org...

What he actually said

It's very dangerous, Chuck, because a lot of what you're seeing as attacks on me quite frankly are attacks on science, because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning, have been fundamentally based on science,"

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So you just refuse to get it, Check, you have lost my trust.

www.science.org...

What he actually said

It's very dangerous, Chuck, because a lot of what you're seeing as attacks on me quite frankly are attacks on science, because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning, have been fundamentally based on science,"

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don’t think the vaccinated will need to be rounded up, if you know what I mean.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So you just refuse to get it, Check, you have lost my trust.

www.science.org...

What he actually said

Get that you misquoted him? I got that just fine.

I'll try not to cry myself to sleep over the trust thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hasn’t stopped anyone before, you included.

www.science.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
Hasn’t stopped anyone before, you included.

www.science.org...

Possibly true but if you make such claim and science actually says the opposite it makes you look either ill-informed or a liar.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Wait a minute here!!

Why don't we round up all the vaccinated and put them all in quarantine??? They seem to be the ones (really) spreading the Chi-Com Flu.

Cruise ships of fully vaccinated getting covid, hospital ICU's filling up with the vaccinated who have covid, breakthrough cases every day. This isn't because of the un-vaccinated, people! This is because of the vaccinated spreading it amongst each other and everyone else.

Oh wait, I know why. Because the vaccinated represent the majority...which is just EXACTLY what TPTB wanted so they could use this exact excuse / reasoning. This was the agenda all along...get more vaccinated than unvaccinated then you can force majority rule on everyone else, regardless of effectiveness, right or wrong.

I'm really sick of this backwards agenda and narrative. Even a caveman could figure this out!

Yep. But we wouldn't even want to round them up. We'd let them live their life while we lived ours. That's not what the elite want though.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Until we get more people vax we will still need boosters.

Guess get ready to take them for life. Anyone on here advocating a “vaccine” for a mutating virus should re-evaluate their thought process.

In my honest humble opinion, I don't think we will need to it every year. Maybe, but I don't see this mutating like the flu virus. We've seen multiple mutations/variants already but we've also seen it weaken by a lot. Only time will tell.
Unfortunately, probably for the next 2 years or so, hopefully not longer, yes I do think we will need a booster (mainly for those in the high risk area).

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My mom took the jabs.

I warned her not to.

But she did so she's my mother so I want her to heal.

There is scant protocol for healing the jabs.

But BASIC health advice might work.

Thankfully my mom isnt' sick chronically. She had a few acute reactions.

What I believe MIGHT help, without clinical evidence is glutathione.

Eat a lot of berries some garlic and onions and nuts.

I had delta and I eat some NAC some vitamin D and nuts.

N actyl cysteine.

edit on 9-12-2021 by Luvapottamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What the point, they should already be dead, and the vaccinated don't even know it.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Cancel your dunce fone contract?

Now that you infused yourself with carbon nanobots you might want to stop assimilating into the Internet of Sick.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Relax. I can fix it. My dad is a tv repairman he has the ultimate set of tools.

www.youtube.com...

v=Y1En6FKd5Pk

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's going to lame out on its own.

Accountability is needed.

Prosecutions must happen.

Otherwise we are going to be screwed around with Leana Wen and other military "contractors" forever.

v=Ki5G-9q2_jQ

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
boston bombing backpack site:whatreallyhappened.com

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join