It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ PM:“There’s Not Going to be an End Point to this Vaccination Program”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It would appear, from recent studies in Germany, that their is a direct correlation between the percentage of vaccinated and the number and severity of Covid cases - but not in the way they expected. The higher the vaccination level the higher the cases of Covid.

We know we are in the grip of tyranny now. Omicron is quite mild in terms of symptoms, but very contagious. Very few with it require hospital care. My uncle in South Africa says the numbers hospitalised with Omicron are so low that it is baffling the medical profession there. It’s almost like the perfect variant to end the pandemic was created and released.

Will we see an end to mandates and frantic vaccination? No, because the vaccine IS the point, the virus was just the key to the door.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname
a reply to: Hecate666

If a counter opinion to your belief can only be hatred, you are in a cult. 🤷

What your point of view seems to be missing is that the totalitarian entity and the leftist woke that support it's mandates are also responsible for twisting feminism and gay + rights etc. into a political dead end but almighty force. Putting women into these positions is a very shrewd move on their part as they represent a majority and the majority gets what they want to see.

It is no measure of women or the feminine. It's pure propaganda.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
It would appear, from recent studies in Germany, that their is a direct correlation between the percentage of vaccinated and the number and severity of Covid cases - but not in the way they expected. The higher the vaccination level the higher the cases of Covid.

We know we are in the grip of tyranny now. Omicron is quite mild in terms of symptoms, but very contagious. Very few with it require hospital care. My uncle in South Africa says the numbers hospitalised with Omicron are so low that it is baffling the medical profession there. It’s almost like the perfect variant to end the pandemic was created and released.

Will we see an end to mandates and frantic vaccination? No, because the vaccine IS the point, the virus was just the key to the door.

Will we see an end to mandates and frantic vaccination? No, because the vaccine IS the point

It would end when masses stop complying. Boosters wont be stopping.
edit on 7-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The irony is that if every nation had acted as quickly as NZ then the world might have eradicated covid by now.

Instead their sacrifices in locking down quickly were squandered by other nations procrastinating and reintroducing the virus to NZ.

In the face of other nations incompetence she may have simply accepted that eradicating covid may be impossible. What’s that old cliche about heroes living long enough to become the villains?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

There definitely has to be a connection. Feminism, atheism, LGBTQ, entertainment too even. There is a consistent idea pushed in all of them. I'm not saying women in power is necessarily bad it just fits that propaganda you mentioned.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Probably has more to do with the sales potential of zeitgeists than a conspiracy to make us all use the same toilets. Whatever starts picking up followings, grabbing headlines is always nice to have somehow attached to whatever product you're selling (that product often being the lowlife spouting the divisional sh!te du jour).

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Once you give them a inch they will take a mile. Politicians like the NZ PM just said that the Vaccination Program will never end and there is no End Point to it.

While asking those already vaccinated to get their boosters. Even if everyone is 100% they wont end the Vaccination Program. This just further rises more questions than answers.

NZ PM:“There’s Not Going to be an End Point to this Vaccination Program”

While Also Urging Already Vaxed to Get Booster Shots

“So long as there’s people who are eligible who haven’t been vaccinated, we’ve got work to do,” said Ardern.

“Do you know, I don’t think I’ll ever be satisfied so long as there’s someone who is eligible and hasn’t been (vaccinated),” she added.

“There’s not going to be an end point to this vaccination program,” the Prime Minister revealed, while calling on people who got jabbed six months ago to come back for another shot.

You Must Comply....

edit on 8-12-2021 by WR7701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2021 by WR7701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2021 by WR7701 because: Mistake

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

“So long as there’s people who are eligible who haven’t been vaccinated, we’ve got work to do,” said Ardern.

“Do you know, I don’t think I’ll ever be satisfied so long as there’s someone who is eligible and hasn’t been (vaccinated),” she added.

Under that kind of pressured duress, I don't think I'd be satisfied until some scrawny New Zealand politician girl's face was re-arranged.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join