It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ PM:“There’s Not Going to be an End Point to this Vaccination Program”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Once you give them a inch they will take a mile. Politicians like the NZ PM just said that the Vaccination Program will never end and there is no End Point to it.

While asking those already vaccinated to get their boosters. Even if everyone is 100% they wont end the Vaccination Program. This just further rises more questions than answers.

While Also Urging Already Vaxed to Get Booster Shots

“So long as there’s people who are eligible who haven’t been vaccinated, we’ve got work to do,” said Ardern.

“Do you know, I don’t think I’ll ever be satisfied so long as there’s someone who is eligible and hasn’t been (vaccinated),” she added.

“There’s not going to be an end point to this vaccination program,” the Prime Minister revealed, while calling on people who got jabbed six months ago to come back for another shot.

You Must Comply....

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Once you give them a inch they will take a mile. Politicians like the NZ PM just said that the Vaccination Program will never end and there is no End Point to it.

While asking those already vaccinated to get their boosters. Even if everyone is 100% they wont end the Vaccination Program. This just further rises more questions than answers.

While Also Urging Already Vaxed to Get Booster Shots

“So long as there’s people who are eligible who haven’t been vaccinated, we’ve got work to do,” said Ardern.

“Do you know, I don’t think I’ll ever be satisfied so long as there’s someone who is eligible and hasn’t been (vaccinated),” she added.

“There’s not going to be an end point to this vaccination program,” the Prime Minister revealed, while calling on people who got jabbed six months ago to come back for another shot.

You Must Comply....

I hope the people stand up there. Tyranny can not stand.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I would expect nothing else from a WEF slag like that.

She has forgotten that it's ultimately the people who decide what they do individually and collectively, not her. The totalitarian commie bastardism runs deep in her veins it would seem.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Imagine saying this while in your own home. But that's what she did.
edit on 7-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And with Omicron about to put Covid 19 to bed permanently. I hope brain dead slugs like her all all voted out of office. And ridiculed for the rest of their lives.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That is pretty sinister.
Guess the hobbits lay down?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Does voting even make a difference anymore?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

We're afraid of dying, of getting sick, of the boogyman stealing kids. What if there is no plandemic? The whole affair is a side effect of where the world's society is going. Feminization, removing the masculine, protecting everything and everyone. Everyone too scared to look at someone else without offending them:
Women leaders and the pandemic

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi These freaks. They want the guns, they allow hard core militant is-slam into country then they talk test bed perm vac crap. Who are they were are they from?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

We're afraid of dying, of getting sick, of the boogyman stealing kids. What if there is no plandemic? The whole affair is a side effect of where the world's society is going. Feminization, removing the masculine, protecting everything and everyone. Everyone too scared to look at someone else without offending them:

There is still a thing called Seasonal Flu. Whatever happened to it? it seems for a small cough they quickly claim you have covid.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Even if they did manage to reach 100% "vaccinated", the vaccine doesn't work, and requires constant booster shots.

A lot of people are getting very rich over this scheme, so it won't ever end. If it slows down they can just release a new booster and get 5 billion sales over the next year.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

LMAO

The 12 Doses of Christmas.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

You blame women, just because they stuck them into power, disregarding millennia of male tyranny and wars.
To be honest, there are equal amounts of males and females fighting for our freedom.
I watch these goid people every day. With gutsy women often braver on their own. If you can't see that you are not paying proper attention and you sound like a sad woman hater.
I agree to the wussification of some men, but I havebrains enough not to generalise.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Maybe instead of the NZ gestapo stopping by peoples’ homes to make sure they’re complying, I mean being infinitely “protected”, maybe they should pay her home a visit and see what happens?

Visit her some cheer this season? She needs it, seems like.

Merry Xmas NZ.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I know. What's the flu strand this year? Anyone know?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

If a counter opinion to your belief can only be hatred, you are in a cult. 🤷

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

She needs a slap in the face.

She's so smug about her wickedness.