It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - Our U.S. Congress is Approving a National System to Track Vaccination Status.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, I'm sure I'm on there. Never took the poison . . err vaccine. Those 80 (sic) republicans need to be voted out in the next election.

www.activistpost.com...

Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL), who was one of the 130 Republicans to vote “no,” told Breitbart News exclusively on Wednesday that the legislation would enable the federal government to “track” unvaccinated Americans who “will be targeted and forced to comply with Biden’s crazy ‘global vaccination’ vision.”

edit on 3-12-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

At least to me, this part sounds pretty ominous. This little gem was in the HouseEnergy and Commerce Committee section.
www.congress.gov...

(xi) supporting the development and implementation of policies that facilitate complete population-level capture, consolidation, and access to accurate immunization information;

edit on 3-12-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Step by step the digital currency and control over all human activity is being implemented. These politicians get big bonuses for helping to enslave humanity. Their mistake is thinking they are indispensable. Once the people are "pacified" their lives will be worth even less than the commoners. At least they had useful skills besides lying with a straight face.
edit on 3-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
"There's no database" except there's several databases. Confusing enough ? 🤣

No databases yet we have all the stats 🤣

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

As of this week, federal data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that 70.2% of the total population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While this achievement has led to steep declines in COVID-19 cases and deaths, vaccination coverage—and the protections provided by it—remains uneven across the country. Amid growing concerns related to the emerging Omicron variant, unvaccinated people remain at increased risk for infection, illness, and death. As of November 30, 2021, White people accounted for the largest share (63%) of people who are unvaccinated.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Eastern World -> Social Credit (conduct) Rating

Western World -> Digital Passports for the verification of up-to-date annual/mandated CV-Vaccines

both systems are Techno, these varied programs exercise dictator-ized control and the population is locked into it...

but one must have dominance over the other or the merging of 10 separate regions or populations will not happen
~ re: the forecasted 10 horn and 7 headed 'beast' union-or-empire~ which creates the mandatory 'Mark' > /passport/score

the wise know the Mark itself is a 'symbol' and may include both the 'name'=passport and 'number'=score as we already seen in the above info.

so a 3rd party must arise, which will differ from the present Eastern world social credit score and the western world passports....
...the Beast from the Sea having 7 heads and 10 horns has not yet fully come to pass...but evil men have done their duty to get us where we are today
edit on rd31163855773203552021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

There was a database in place the day they started giving these experimental shots. This database isn't new.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It's despicable and unconscionable... but that's our congress critters.

I figured as soon as the vax came out, and it became known that they were tracking vax recipients, by default they were simultaneously tracking the non-vaxxed as well. Now it's just "official" under color of law... to be enforced with the barrel of a government gun...

We can run, but we can't hide. No sense even trying. We can stand proud on our own two feet. Or we can cower and cave on our knees.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Before any of this Gates said ALL humans needed to be vaccinated, so here we go!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

There was a database in place the day they started giving these experimental shots. This database isn't new.

What will the additional $400 million Congress is requesting be used for?

My instincts say they may be converting the database into a real-time satellite connected tracking system that will follow your cell phone.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Well well, a few days ago it was the new COVID variant.
Today with a whisper it is a WHO Pandemic Treaty!

Whats that you say? You didn't want digital chains?

Our Dear Leader Joseph has already signed us up.
No need for input from you lowly U.S. Citizens!

The draft resolution, hammered out in negotiations over the weekend, will be presented for adoption to health ministers at the WHO's three-day special assembly that opens on Monday, they said.
www.usnews.com...

Also from the horses mouth:
www.voanews.com...

Ah, so. The fascist dictator mandates have been stalled by
a few law abiding judges, headed for The SCOTUS.

But a run around was always in the wings with The United Nations.
Apparently this has been in the works for months, however
the new Omicron Variant was supposedly the catalyst
My shocked face

The new data base will be so convenient!

We have Germany leading the way with total lock downs
for those that refuse the jabs, and mandatory
vaccines by next year. The U.S. will follow suit, mark
my words. You know these people, Nancy, Chucky,
Joseph. They don't care about you! They took your
jobs for a slice of strudel.

So, basically there is no safety net left, save a very strong
duly elected U.S. President who would have the courage
to pull the U.S. out of the U.N.

Otherwise, it will be one fascist pandemic rule for all.

Gee, it was nice knowing yall.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I have faith on the few states and governors that are giving the biden administration the finger, unless well he tries to overstep his boundaries when it comes to the individual states.

I would love to see that.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, December 3, 2021

Congress is QUIETLY authorizing a major database to track those who have expired vaccinations/boosters, and those who have refused to be injected.

Next comes President Biden's Gestapo-like Storm Troopers and Brown-Shirts?

-CareWeMust

I think you mean the NKVD? Haven't you previously claimed that Biden's nom de plume is "China Joe". China Joe = CCP = Communism = communist affiliation?

Storm Troopers and Brown-Shirts = 1930s Fascism. Fascists were the biggest enemies of communism.

What is going down at this time is not a straight right, it is a left uppercut by feigning with the right to deliver the K.O. punch.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, a few Governors are standing up to him and
there were quite a few states that sued.

Although this treaty would be like the climate
treaties that end up governing us in ways we
don't see unless we are looking close.

Like taxes, and laws, etc. We shall see
what SCOTUS does.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I would be worried but I have read the bible prophesies and figured them out. Put very simply the Apocalypse should be over with no later that the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ. But one of the events that happen at the start of it appears to be the destruction of the US and the rise of the 4 republics of Daniel 8.

So for all the Democrats out there I believe this is appropriate.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Thankfully Treaties Do Not Supersede
the Constitution
, that is our best bet, still when you have a traitor in power well we get to vote it out eventually.

The supreme court job is to protect the constitution unless eventually whatever traitor gets in power will fill it with American hating judges that are not Americans. One day this may happen, if democrats get away with packing the supreme court, we may get a representative of Russia and China or whomever is paying the traitor in the White house.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We already have this in Denmark. They recently reinstated it after they took it away during our "yay, it's over" celebration.

The interesting thing was that someone decompiled the app, and it has additional program slots for other viruses / vaccines.

Goes by the name Corona Passport over here. The stupid thing is, you can just get your un-infected mate to go to a test site, pose as you and get a negative, then it will make your passport green, even if you have covid.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I agree Marg, just looking back though I don't think
Obama consented with Congress before he signed us
up to the Paris Accord. I'd wager a hefty bet we are
paying taxes on many aspects of U.S. compliance
to the accord. Trump pulled us out, Dear Leader
put us back in.

Not to get too far off topic, but these sneaky
b's are just all up to no good. And I can only
hope that SCOTUS will come through.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The way the Supreme court stands today they will, but if the traitors democrats get away with packing the supreme court we will be in big trouble. Inundating the nation with people that are not born here and have no loyalties to the nation or care about patriotism will no give two rat arses what the government in charge does, as long as they get their free give away.

And the traitors Democrats are just doing that to our nation.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Oh, do I really think that Dear Leader Joseph would
pack the supreme court? Well, yes... I certainly do.

Yes, all that and more. He tried his fascist dictatorship
out with the "mandates". I see vaccine passports coming
for all, which will eventually turn into a multipurpose
digital wallet, social credit score all rolled into one.

Here is what I see coming, unless we get somehow,
as I said have a duly elected president who will stop this.

I see that they will have to make many runs at this
over a period of years. They will never force this on people,
it will be the other way around. They will make you beg for it.

Every freedom we have is being slowly eroded away,
soon the paradigm will shift heavily to one side,
and then it will flip. What few restrictions were
imposed upon us will be inverted to what few freedoms
we will have if we do not repeatedly comply with
the "vaccines".

Anyways, that is my take on it, hence why they
have started this data base. (which in itself is
already a violation of our rights).

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

AAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*pauses for breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-covid cough-AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are people still shocked?

lol

I called this crap March of 2020 for gods sake!

Now people are all like, "Err Mer Gerd! Dey Terk Er Freederm!"

lol

Good lord people!

*shakes head*

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
And remember when the left said trump was literally hitler... and desperate to overthrow the democracy and install a police state.

Yea pepperidge farm remembers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join