It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - Our U.S. Congress is Approving a National System to Track Vaccination Status.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Friday, December 3, 2021

Congress is QUIETLY authorizing a major database to track those who have expired vaccinations/boosters, and those who have refused to be injected.

Congressman Van Drew Votes NO on Funding a Federal Vaccine Database

Washington, DC – This week, Congressman Van Drew voted NO on H.R.550, the Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act. This bill would provide $400 million in taxpayer dollars to fund a computer database that would track and record when vaccine doses have been administered to individuals.

“This bill is another attempt by House Democrats to extend their government overreach by tracking unvaccinated individuals and recording personal health decisions made by the American people,” said Congressman Van Drew.

“There is no reason that $400 million in taxpayer dollars should be used to fund a program that creates a database to store citizens private medical information regarding vaccination status.

This majority in Congress is doing everything in their power to seize control of Americans and exert federal control in every aspect of our daily lives!"
More at: www.insidernj.com...

80 House Republicans sided-with/voted-with Democrats to pass this bill.

Source: goodwordnews.com...

Next comes President Biden's Gestapo-like Storm Troopers and Brown-Shirts?

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It could also be to track the dead by jab from those that took it, to quietly create diversions soo the government, CDC and pharma can not get sue.

Is a reason why when you get jabbed CDC will get record of you jab. People are been tracked already.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Didn't they also empty out the prisons say the beginning of this thing?

Room enough for the new offenders?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Being a white male myself, I'm sure I'm already on at least one of their lists.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
How about a mark on one's right hand or forehead to track the unvaccinated?

edit on 3-12-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

People accepted stickers for distibution to deem vaxcination status. This isn't far stretched. We have lisences to hunt & drive to keep track. The four father would laugh at people who accepted lisences to hunt. This isn't a far stretch from just another lisence or passport.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The bureaucrats can't even use the database's they
have correctly. Look at the massive fraud in the PPP
loan program.

They didn't even use their own "do not pay" list.

What could possibly go wrong?

But on top of that...NO! Just NO!

edit on 3-12-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomAntics

People accepted stickers for distibution to deem vaxcination status. This isn't far stretched. We have lisences to hunt & drive to keep track. The four father would laugh at people who accepted lisences to hunt. This isn't a far stretch from just another lisence or passport.

Uhhh.. It IS a far stretch in that this decision is about your own personal health, you know, that privacy thing? Differs greatly from a hunting or fishing license, which is designed (partly) to protect the ecosystems.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

of course they are, they'll need tens of thousands more desk jockeys to police it. this is a desk jockey wet dream and it ain't stopping soon

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They already have the databases (dark intel funded), but they're making it "official" and sound like it's not funded but it is.

More liar bulls#t 🤣

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

here's a related article, from a bias source, but never-the-less pretty well informative to this thread...SEE:
www.prophecynewswatch.com...

Now don't trash the article because a religious source wrote it...

~snip~...Germany's incoming Chancellor Olaf Scholz is in favor of introducing mandatory coronavirus vaccination for all Germans as early as February, an official close to Scholz said.
~snip~

mandatory passports globally !!
and this threads about just that possibility

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

So by theory, your stating that freedom can be revoked for ecological purposes but not for safety concerns? I understand that the more means of killing you have that make it quicker & easier for mass killings there needs to be more rules. So same goes for new diseases that are known to be man made because of the greater science involved. This isn't even that restricting compared to kids needing vaccinations for school already.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Just so people know this isn't fringe website BS, here's a handy-dandy direct link to the steaming pile of # itself right there on Congress' government site:

www.congress.gov...

Sponsor: Rep. Kuster, Ann M. [D-NH-2] (Introduced 01/28/2021)
Committees: House - Energy and Commerce | Senate - Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
Committee Reports: H. Rept. 117-178
Latest Action: Senate - 12/01/2021 Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. (All Actions)
Roll Call Votes: There has been 1 roll call vote

Back it up a second, you might have missed it:

Committees: House - Energy and Commerce | Senate - Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions

See that yet?

Committees: House - Energy and Commerce

It ain't about your health, people. The Energy & Commerce committee has # all to do with your health, yet their fingers are in deep. I doubt the committee is present just for the needed infrastructure & personnel.

edit on 12/3/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Time to move to Texas , Florida or Oklahoma ASAp

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

It ain't about your health, people. The Energy & Commerce committee has # all to do with your health, yet their fingers are in deep. I doubt the committee is present just for the needed infrastructure & personnel.

how many of the "commitee" do you expect will actually show up? i mean not for the entire fully demanding 40 minute showcase, just the log onto zoom and takeoff for lunch schedule. the vote is a lock anyway. i'm gonna guess.. an average extra 2753 desk jockeys per US state will be mandated

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It could also be to track the dead by jab from those that took it, to quietly create diversions soo the government, CDC and pharma can not get sue.

Is a reason why when you get jabbed CDC will get record of you jab. People are been tracked already.

But are those who have NOT been vaccinated being tracked?

There is something much bigger going on.

I received a text from a Health Center this morning asking me if I wanted to receive "health tips". I've never interacted with Advocate Aurora health systems before.

Hmmm

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis
a reply to: marg6043

Didn't they also empty out the prisons say the beginning of this thing?

Room enough for the new offenders?

New Prisons are also funded in the $1.8 Trillion infrastructure thingy. If all goes as is hoped, Democrats and RINOS will be filling those prisons, commencing in 2023.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh, I have that too, this is included in the data base that was established when medical records went digital, but more in my case because my husband is a retired Marine, and we are under the government sponsored health care Tricare.

When the covid jabs were available my husband mail box as he works with the government was inundate with alerts about the covid jabs available for retirees, government workers and their families.

That was stopped when the darn crap was mandated to government workers.

Then I started to get alerts I just opted out.

Then we started to get them in the mail.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
New Prisons are also funded in the $1.8 Trillion infrastructure thingy. If all goes as is hoped, Democrats and RINOS will be filling those prisons, commencing in 2023.

could they have dedicated unvaxxed prisons? it could be like a revolving door system, where the population dies off naturally anyways and you could refill it annualy. of course the vaxxed prisons will need to be built for the long haul. given the effectiveness of the vaccine those prisoners could potentially live for centuries

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join