It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence the vaxed are filling up the iCU

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Oh, is about to get better, the moron variant from Africa will need a brand new jab all on its own, because you know supposedly have 50 more variants attach to it and supposedly is been found in populations that have not traveled to Africa and have already the two previous jabs.

That is how colds behave anyway and that is what covid is but stronger.

Soo roll up the sleeves you are going to need two more jabs plus a booster for the new one.

Nope I am not kidding and still you will get sick with covid at the end.

The irony of the never ending covid variants and the jabs, who is celebrating all this? yep big pharma.

edit on 2-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Oh, is about to get better, the moron variant from Africa will need a brand new jab all on its own, because you know supposedly have 50 more variants attach to it and supposedly is been found in populations that have not traveled to Africa and have already the two previous jabs.

That is how colds behave anyway and that is what covid is but stronger.

Soo roll up the sleeves you are going to need two more jabs plus a booster for the new one.

Nope I am not kidding and still you will get sick with covid at the end.

The irony of the never ending covid variants and the jabs, who is celebrating all this? yep big pharma.

But but if i take 36 boosters it will reduce the chances of severe hospitalization by 1%, while only causing 37 adverse effects.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The moronic all for profits approach of big pharma to treat every body the same regardless of people age, health background and ability to recover is the reason soo many people died from pharma treatments all the time.

What they do? they pay out to keep those that lose love ones to big pharma greed happy.

Is despicable, we are all humans but we are not the same in many ways.

This covid jab is no one size fit all, but is been pushed as soo, deceptions nothing but lies and deceptions.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: wills120
This is all you need to know about what's going on...

In the US, people exempt from the vaccine mandate:

– 535 U.S. Capitol Hill Legislators
– 12,000 Members Of The Staff Of Capitol Hill Legislators
– 6,000 White House Staff
– 30,000 FDA & CDC Workers
– 600,000 USPS Workers
– 80,000 HHS Workers
– All Illegal Aliens

VAX MACHT FREI….Heil Hitler!

Bulls##t … only stupid people would believe the above, but that is the demographic you’re trying to reach

A stretch for sure for those in the Federal jobs but not in the case of Congress, their aides, USPS, and yes, illegal aliens.

jimmyx, can you explain to the gallery why "migrants" coming to the United States are allowed in but not required to get the vaccine? You and I both know they aren't "temporary guests" so I want you to fully explain why this is allowed. Why are USPS employees (you know, the ones who handle and cough on our mail) exempt?

No bullsh*t, put up or shut up.
edit on 2-12-2021 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
From lefty sources-

www.newsweek.com...

www.msn.com...

That covers the legislature. I am sure with very little research I could find the goods on the others you have mentioned. Why folks will not believe this fact is a mystery.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

No? Then why so many hospitalizations/ICU's, even ER visits?

There isn't

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Everyone is free to believe whatever they want to believe.
Just no need to try to convert everyone to our own personal beliefs.

Am not interested in exchanging any further.

I never said otherwise, I said they were stupid for canx Christmas or whatever.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Seems like a reasonable proposition.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Cases 217,478 per million with a 140% double vaccinated and boosted.
Deaths 2,910 per million

seems to be a few more than other places less vaccinated.

Not seeing those figures in my link? They seem to be total figures not per
million.

How can you have 140 % double vaxxed?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

In my continuing crusade against the covid BS...

Last Saturday our local county health board announced the reinstatement of mask mandates indoors at public places. The mandate had a caveat though, it said hospital ICU occupancy had to exceed 10% with non-vaxxed. Our county was against the mandate, and they listed our County's non-vaxxed ICU occupancy rate...

Guess what???

ZERO PERCENT! ZERO!

Note: This is consistent with my recent hospital visit where the majority of the ICU was reserved for non-vaxxed covid patients...and it was EMPTY, but non-covid patients (vaxxed or not) could not be allowed to occupy the beds because they were reserved for covid patients. So, those ICU beds sat EMPTY while patients with non-covid issues were turned away!!!

IT'S CRIMINAL!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

But but if i take 36 boosters it will reduce the chances of severe hospitalization by 1%, while only causing 37 adverse effects.

you sound like a dissenter... we'll give you $38 to take it

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Our government does just fine considering the population of over 330,000,000.
Are there individuals who try and screw it up?…of course there is
I have met several people who have since retired after working most of their adult lives in a federal job, and these people roll their eyes when they hear talk of a secret “elite” government running things, to them it’s laughable and absurd.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Did you found out if the hospital is getting funded for covid related admissions? I think some states with covid relief surplus still fund hospitals for the amount of people been hospitalized with covid.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yep because they got the clearance to know about it, darn you are very gullible.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: puzzled2

It appears that they are trying to block relevant information regarding the death rates, I went to this URL and it had a warning, but I got through anyway the vaccinated under sixties seem to be dying at a far greater rate than the unvaxed from all causes.drleonardcoldwell.com... es-the-deaths-from-all-causes/

Did you read the original ONS data as it shows unvaccinated have two to six times the rate of death of vaccinated in that age bracket, - not that it would give any measure either way due to cause of death not being listed in the dataset.

ons data

Collum H displays the death rate of the ae bracket per 100,000 in the age group - the fake drs claims are completely fabricated.

The graph is false and is clearly using death rates from the 70 -79 double vaccinated age bracket not under 60s double vaccinated it falsely claims to plot.

edit on 3-12-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

originally posted by: Torlin
There is interesting data from Iceland, the isolated island in the North Atlantic.

Their reports are quite accurate because they have such a small population (350k only) and most of them live in the capital area (250k).

They report a very different picture. With a high vaccination quote, it is in fact the unvaccinated that fill up their hospitals. The unvaccinated incidence for hospitalization is 34, for vaccinated 6. Consider that most there are fully vaccinated (>75%).

I am not drawing any conclusions from this, just pointing out the data.

Have a look yourself at the published data and draw your own conclusions:
www.covid.is...

The first thing I see by the data you presented is 80+ year olds are much more susceptable to hospitalization. I think it's a fair assumption there are other health problems in these people. Getting old does that.

The other thing to point out, even using your lower number of the folks that live in or near the capital, 34 hospitalizations out of 250,000 people is pretty low. Even a salmonella outbreak of 34 people in a city of 250,000 wouldn't garner much attention.

This was more a reply to the op's statement "Vaccinated are filling up the ICU" than a comment on how dangerous or not Covid 19 is.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
oh no...Double-Jabbed, Superstar Lebron James now has Covid.

Hmm... Maybe he can take ANOTHER Trip to Communist China , I Hear they Just Announced to the World they have a Cure........*_)
edit on 3-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Oh, it was a False positive, or that is what they are telling, the irony, he probably got good money to be a poster child for big pharma.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

well you have 100 people living in your area your 100% population is 100 people.

You Jab 140 people, that means you jabbed 140% of the population of your area.

See easy

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

well you have 100 people living in your area your 100% population is 100 people.

You Jab 140 people, that means you jabbed 140% of the population of your area.

See easy

"140% double vaccinated and boosted'.

Don't you see the problem with that?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join