It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omicron symptoms mild so far, says South African doctor who spotted it

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden spoke on TV about the OmniBust variant a few minutes ago. I couldn't hear it. What did he say (or try to say)?

I couldn't hear it either. But I could see the slobbering and swallowing 🤭

I want to know if the current Booster is effective for the new Omicron ?????

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Biden spoke on TV about the OmniBust variant a few minutes ago. I couldn't hear it. What did he say (or try to say)?

I couldn't hear it either. But I could see the slobbering and swallowing 🤭

I want to know if the current Booster is effective for the new Omicron ?????

Monday, November 29, 2021

JOE BIDEN continues to LIE TO AMERICA about what Covid-19 vaccines do. Speaking live this morning about the minimally lethal Covid variant, called "OmiCron"...

He reiterated his plea for American to get vaccinated as a way to protect themselves against COVID.

"The best protection against this variant or any of the variants out there, is getting fully vaccinated and getting a booster shot," he said.
Source: www.npr.org...

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

From your post: "Till it happens it's no more likely than seeing a UFO or bigfoot, cause both are possible yet have never happened to a level of definitive and undeniable truth."

Mutations happen quite often in some viruses, others don't have much ability to easily mutate. This virus can mutate more than average, and the mutations can go multiple ways. There is no rule the mutations have to follow, that fallacy is being passed around on the net. They are either more or less apt to mutate. Mutation of a virus is often caused by interaction with the DNA replication systems in people's bodies, viruses don't have brains, they have some type of simple intelligence as almost all things have, RNA and DNA contain lots of information which builds things, one letter of the RNA gets changed in a place and it's actions are different when it is replicating. I do not know if viruses use A, D C and G in their RNA replication like our cells do. But even those four letters are not actually the only chemical structures in humans that can be used by our DNA, most times the other the ones with other letters, A is Adosine, G is . C is cytocine, and T is thymine don't work and the cell dies or mutates. They are called missense or nonsence when they don't work.

The same sort of thing happens with a virus, if the virus breaks and is connected with a different letter, it changes a little

Our scientists do not make the rules viruses have to follow, they just observe things and sometimes try to modify things using chemicals or introduce them into different animals that contain different chemical orders in their cells. They have been messing with forced mutations in lab settings for years to study these things. Viruses do not have rules they are required to follow, they can mutate when the right situation happens.

I am kind of tired, I may have not expressed this properly, but I am just trying to say, we have little control of how a virus works. I think that within a few months, they will have figured out how the mutations it has already acquired will effect future mutations, so restricting travel from where it is going rampant is important for a while, a mutation could occur that actually makes this wimpy SARS-Cov2 virus into a really bad virus that could wind up killing ten percent of the people who get infected and that would be actual real virus deaths, not deaths where people who died had virus particles in their nose.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

End of the day control is an illusory notion at best, same with freedom if we are honest.

So you will be happy when your card payment is not authorized?
You will just laugh and say....
It's just an illusion.

edit on 30-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What are you going on about now? LoL

I prefer cold hard cash if im honest.

But if you think you are free Itisnowagain away you go strip off naked and walk down the street singing feck the Queen or something else spurious and see how long it takes them to arrest or section you.

You are as free as the law of the land allows, which is to say you will do as you are told by authorities else face their wrath.

Simple as that really.

edit on 30-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What are you going on about now? LoL

I prefer cold hard cash if im honest.

Don't we all?
How much longer do you think we will have cash?
Isn't money going digital?

Don't you want to be free to spend your money on the things you want?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

We will have cash as long as we have black and grey market economies, simple as that really.

Which the bankers and authorities are heavily invested in whither they care to admit the fact or otherwise.

Like i suggest you are only as free as "they" allow you to think you are.

Nobody ever stopped me spending monies on whatever i choose pal.

Money is simply a means to an end, but the spice must flow, else the dominoes start to fall.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Nobody ever stopped me spending monies on whatever i choose pal.

So how free will you feel when you are not authorized to buy?

Is that when you will start waking up?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You fail to recognise the premise that cash is not going anywhere anytime soon.

And if somehow it did, people would simply use gold and silver as a replacement commodity, same stuff that used to back the value of cash money.

As to your queries, sounds like projection to me.

You see that's your own bag of spanners to contend with and carry pal. LoL

Like i suggest, your not free, never have been, and never will be.

So probably best to take your own advice, wake up, and recognise that very pertinent fact.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I am free to spend the money I have earned on anything I choose.....at the moment.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You fail to recognise the premise that cash is not going anywhere anytime soon.

What makes you so sure?
I could do with some reassurance

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Human nature is all the reassurance you require.

You really imagine "They" wish every transaction to be on the books and recorded?

That would be like they putting the nose around their own neck for starters.

Like i suggest, as long as we have grey and black market economies there will be cash monies required.

And those are both growth industries that thrive no matter the current financial climate.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Where does cash come from?

Do black markets produce cash?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

That would be "The Royal Mint" here in the UK.

You really should know this stuff mate if you are up for discussion of such.

Black and grey markets produce profit, of the obscene variety i may add, with no taxation and very little oversight, that's all that's required, well that and some form of laundering your profits.

Put it this way, if you take away money, how are all the Tory MP and other miscreants going to pay for their prostitutes and powder?

What about all the back handers, how would they implement those without cold hard cash?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I appreciate your reply, maybe I'm not framing the question correctly. I apologize I usually post late but here it the pertinent question...

Do you know of a case or cases of a coronavirus that has mutated from one dominant variant to another variant that was more serious or deadly? NOT just more transmissible. If you don't know that's OK but if you know could you cite the case and when.

It's okay my friend I know the answer, It's never happened.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
No bodies in U.S. streets from Delta or Lambda, so now they're giving Omicron a shot.

Omicron arrives in the USA: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I have seen where other viruses have mutated to more severe versions in nature in my studying of virology, but I don't remember the name of the virus. Some mutate to get more harmless too. I have not read anything of this virus mutating like that except of course the creation of it by gain of function research in a lab. It takes a long time in nature to do the mutations in the original virus which steers me to believe it was gain of function, but once those were done, it seems this virus is mutating quite a bit. All they need to do is spend some time testing it to make sure it will not turn lethal because for a virus to mutate like this new virus has, that is not normal of any virus, the mutations of many parts in that time seems concerning. Good thing that so far it only produces a mild infection, but that could change. Some here say that to gain transmission and reproduction speed, that the virus will by nature turn less severe, but viruses do not think, they have very limited intellect in their RNA. This virus is changing a lot, too much to be normal naturally made. Those mutations it had when it was created seem to have made it more liable to mutations of all kinds.

I am not afraid of the SARS-CoV2 virus nor am I afraid of any variants so far, but it may become something to worry about in the future. It sucks that so much BS comes out of Fauchi's mouth that you cannot believe anything he says. I mean, he could mess up and tell the whole truth someday and most of us won't believe him.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Reposting this.. movie from around 1976.

They've been telling us their plans for decades. The acronym for Omicron is Moronic. Them laughing at society while pushing the vaxx.
edit on 1-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

No bodies in U.S. streets from Delta or Lambda, so now they're giving Omicron a shot.

Omicron arrives in the USA: www.cbsnews.com...

What the wife and I just got over was most likely the Delta. It was sort of like the illness I got a year ago May, but that kept me tired almost a month, this only kept me tired for three days after my low grade increase in body temperature ended, I went from ninety seven normal to about ninety eight. Weird taste in my mouth, just like the may illness. Both times my wife lost all taste, but losing taste happens with other viruses too.

This new virus probably will not be protected by the present vaccines though, early research shows that. They have not yet tested natural immunity from what I found but that does not stop WHO and the big health agency spokesmen from implying it will evade natural immunity. They have been busy testing on vaccinated people, not natural immunity because if natural immunity is way better, it will make them look real bad for downplaying natural immunity. No evidence because of no testing means they can still say there is no evidence to prove natural immunity is better.

They are experts on deceiving people....almost sounds biblical.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join