It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omicron symptoms mild so far, says South African doctor who spotted it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I hear you mate, just don't throw away what time you have, nor bend the knee to illusionary authority.

Without resistance we are doomed to follow, no matter where the road may lead.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Our species is on the cusp of eternal life, space travel, symbiosis with AI, automation of industry, advanced robotics and a technological singularity.

TPTB could very well find themselves as living gods with no need to share that power.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I don't think automation is anywhere near ready just yet not to require the input of us plebs.

We have been on the cusp for a while now.

The singularity is indeed approaching all the same, and im apt to believe any AI we manage to spawn that can learn at an exponential rate will facilitate us with a far better Zoo than "They" do if im honest.

As to eternal life that will never be possible from a biological perspective, our bodies and brains just are not build to last.

Humanity 2.0 may not suffer from such limitations all the same.

Its in the post put it that way, and is apt to happen whither we like it or not, as we cannot stop the pace of progress.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

True AGI will most likely be the born in the labs of our military, it's applications as a weapon will be at the forefront of design. I think the 'zoo' you speak of will likely be a biological pathogen designed to rid the world of our failed species while maintaining balance with nature.

Oh wait..... dum dum dum.

Men with machine minds already run our planet.

edit on 29/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Our species is on the cusp of eternal life, space travel, symbiosis with AI, automation of industry, advanced robotics and a technological singularity.

TPTB could very well find themselves as living gods with no need to share that power.

None of those things are on the cards right now. Except in Elon musks wet dreams.

TPTB can't manufacture or innovative, and they sure don't want to scrub their own toilets. So they need the rest of the world. You cant be a king with no subjects.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

True AGI will most likely be the born in the labs of our military, it's applications as a weapon will be at the forefront of design. I think the 'zoo' you speak of will likely be a biological pathogen designed to rid the world of our failed species while maintaining balance with nature.

Oh wait..... dum dum dum.

Men with machine minds already run our planet.

Great, except they have less battery life than my phone. So unless we invented a portable fusion battery our robot overlords are going to be wired to wall outlets.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Then they are running it in to the ground. LoL

We are apt to build a God at some point in the not to distant.

Maybe its humanities lot in life is to spawn something better than ourselves.

It will ether be that or a return to the cave waiting in anticipation for the next epoch in which our species can thrive.

But we wont see space travel, symbiosis with AI, nor some kind of semblance of eternal life should be be silly enough to attempt to go backwards.
edit on 29-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If you're seeing this technology on youtube you can be sure there will be some black project deep in a bunker with technology decades ahead.

I'm sure ATLAS has a 16 hour battery life depending on application.

That's more efficient than a 12 hour a day shift worker!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Floor based induction chargers?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: putnam6

The first 4 known patients all FULLY vaccinated.

Since many of the symptoms of OmniCrap variant are the same as Covid-19 vaccine side-effects, it's obvious we're looking at a vaccine side-effect, instead of a Covid-19 variant.

The first 4 diagnosed cases being fully vaccinated, supports that theory very well.

Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995:
"In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda"

edit on 29-11-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Floor based induction chargers?

The daleks tried that in the first movie, it didn't end well.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

If you're seeing this technology on youtube you can be sure there will be some black project deep in a bunker with technology decades ahead.

I'm sure ATLAS has a 16 hour battery life depending on application.

That's more efficient than a 12 hour a day shift worker!

If that were true then how come these robots aren't much more advanced than the ones we saw on TV 25 years ago.

Surely if there were some secret black tech hidden away some where we would see some trace of it by now.

Militarily we're not much more advanced than we were during desert storm.

Sure we have better GPS, but aside from laser guided missiles becoming more common we're still using the same engines and munition and armor technology.

An F16 from 2000 flies almost identically to an F16 from today. Mostly just the hud has been improved. It cannot fly much faster or much higher or for much longer, and it cannot turn any tighter.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Show me an ATLAS capable robot from 20 years ago.

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

Military tech is generally kept under wraps until it finds useful application.

As America was the only real superpower the arms race is kept underground, you don’t know what exotic weapons have been developed until their use is required.
edit on 29/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: putnam6 It mutated in cats to become more of a problem. It is a cat coronavirus, it cannot infect humans they say, but being exposed to a cat with that coronavirus boosts our immune system against all coronaviruses because our body recognizes coronaviruses and that protection does help us fight the SARS-CoV2 virus just has a previous infection to a coronavirus cold does.

And yes, it is possible for this variant to adapt and get worse at causing a more serious disease if the conditions are right. Viruses mutate and the more hosts, the more their chance of mutating. Now if they do research on that variant they can possibly find that these mutations it already has will make it so it does not mutate to a much more potent covid causing strain, but they can also find it still can inhibit it's ability to do so. It is better to curb travel to that area for a little while, but I think it may already be to late already. Hopefully in a couple of months they will find out that it has restricted mutant ability with this strain. We do not have to be traveling all over the world spreading diseases world wide, that might be the downfall of humans someday if something serious does happen, it could kill off almost everyone.

Come on man that's not what I asked and your answer sounds like well.... Fauci.

It's a simple question do you know of a case or cases of a coronavirus that has mutated from one dominant variant to another variant that was more serious or deadly. NOT just more transmissible. If you don't know that's OK but if you know could you cite the case and when.

I understand IT could be theoretically possible without there being a case of it happening yet. If there is a case I haven't seen it cited anywhere.

Till it happens it's no more likely than seeing a UFO or bigfoot, cause both are possible yet have never happened to a level of definitive and undeniable truth.

Right now we have a vaccine that is 40-60% effective but protection starts to wane after 4-6 months, thus the need for boosters. They are pushing Omicron and so far there is no evidence it is more serious or deadly than Delta. More transmissible doesn't mean more severe or deadly, just more people will get it quicker, period.

edit on 29-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Covid symptoms linked to the new omicron variant have been described as “extremely mild”

If this is the case, let it into the US as soon as possible. If it spreads fast, it will act as a vaccine in many of the anti vaccine group and be stronger than the vaccine.
Natural immunity has been shown to be better than the vaccine.
The omicron variant could be the best way to stop covid world wide.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think a mild variant will be a very serious threat to big pharma profits. They need fear. They need a dangerous variant. In order to sell boosters for money. If it is variant, there will be little or no demand for boosters and they will go bankrupt.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I was thinking the same thing. More transmissible, less deadly virus that possibly protects against the prior variants would render vaccinations unnecessary and might be the magic bullet we need to get things back to normal if it was let run its course.

However, it's far too early in the game to call it, as anyone who has contracted it over the past week may not show any symptoms for a while and anyone who is symptomatic most likely would not be hospitalized just yet.

I don't see any harm in airing on the side of caution until we see whats happening regarding hospitalization rates / death and if the antibodies are protection against the other variants.

Another issue, assuming the above is true, is how do you distribute the virus effectively so that everyone in the world manages to catch it in as short a period of time as possible ? Because covid is not infecting enough people fast enough for catching it naturally to be an effective solution.
edit on 29-11-2021 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Eventually, over time, highly transmissible and highly mild variant will dominant, because this will be the one that spreads the fastest and out compete the other other combination. This happened in the 1890 pandemic, the 1918 pandemic.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

Cinemas, super markets, malls, grocery stores, schools do the job just fine. You don't need to deliberately spread it. It's called a virus for a reason.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Biden spoke on TV about the OmniBust variant a few minutes ago. I couldn't hear it. What did he say (or try to say)?

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join