It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is not about health. It is about power and control for the elites.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Not at all! Did I fund the gof research in Wuhan? No!
Did I "stay home to flatten the curve?" Yes, in fact for about 5 weeks, I stayed in! At that point, I didn't know what I do now and thought a virus could be controlled.

And most importantly, I HAVEN"T BEEN SICK IN TWO YEARS!!
Those who follow science know that a person has to be infected with a virus in order to spread it. The brainwashed assumes everyone is infected

I also blame people like you who welcome your new white coat overlords.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Plus, you're just lying. I don't have too short of a memory to remember all the articles about how now that humans are staying in, all the animals are free to roam--dolphins in the canals of Venice, anyone?

So, are you suggesting that COVID-19 in humans was spread through animals?

It is a particularly human disease. It really doesn't infect other species very well.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's not what I was suggesting; how did you even get that from the text I wrote? I was referring to the stories going around about wildlife thriving in deserted (quarantined) cities.
www.nationalgeographic.com...
which according to this nat geographic article were false
but the article confirms the desertion. That people really did try the two week to flatten the curve thing. That many were ready to do whatever it took to help others and prevent spreading a pandemic. That none of the mandates offered work. That we need to be in society and around others for our own health too. that isolation and fear (at best) and spreading hatred and fear and ever controlling measures at worst ... not surprisingly .... contribute to ill health and morbidity.
edit on 28-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This has never being about your health it always being about control, power.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: zoller

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: zoller

They also mandate that we must not exit an aircraft at altitude without wearing a parachute! We have to trust our body's natural defenses. If God had wanted people to wear parachutes, they would have been born with one.

Jump for freedom! Jump in great numbers! Only together will our 'splat' be heard!

I think as an educated adult I can make my own choices. I don't need others babysitting me telling me what to do.

Really?

Why was your OP repeating the latest BS excuses you had sourced from others? For instance, almost no-one commented on the other coronavirus strains like OC43, NL63, HKU1, 229E, until a week or so ago, and now it is 'common internet knowledge' you are suddenly educated on it?

The fact that those earlier strains are relatively benign in comparison to the SARS/MERS family of coronaviruses might mean that their pathology is, in fact, significantly different, has probably never entered your head. I could go on to explain how the difference is the ACE2 suppression and how that leads to most of the very specific pathological differences like the deep-lung lesions, ARDS, COVID-toes, skin rash, and the affecting of taste and smell receptors.

But, as another educated adult, I have to tell you that I get most of my education from others. However, I check-up on what I hear from them and try and evaluate its technical accuracy. I treat what I hear or read with some skepticism. I don't childishly parrot what I got from some anonymous source and then think I am now educated because it now informs and agrees with my otherwise unfounded opinion/s.

edit on 28/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
This has never being about your health it always being about control, power.

And Money.

Make $$$
$40 per shot, directly from the U.S. Treasury. Rent a tent. Every 100 people = $4,000. In two weeks, most return for jab #2, and get your next $3,500 to $4,000 payment...on top of boosters. Cash cow...mooooo.

Save $$$
Put poorer older sicker (i.e. expensive) people in places where Covid-19 will concentrate and remove them from life, putting an end to their utilization of local/state/federal resources.

Humans have a hard time comprehending that such evil exists, let alone that it's so wide-spread. Particularly amongst U.S. leadership, in both our public and private sector.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That's not what I was suggesting; how did you even get that from the text I wrote? I was referring to the stories going around about wildlife thriving in deserted (quarantined) cities.
www.nationalgeographic.com...
which according to this nat geographic article were false
but the article confirms the desertion. That people really did try the two week to flatten the curve thing. That many were ready to do whatever it took to help others and prevent spreading a pandemic. That none of the mandates offered work. That we need to be in society and around others for our own health too. that isolation and fear (at best) and spreading hatred and fear and ever controlling measures at worst ... not surprisingly .... contribute to ill health and morbidity.

The mandates and lock-downs worked twice, months apart, in New Zealand, and have only recently proven ineffective with the rise of the more infectious strains and also, coincidentally, with organized public protests at the core of cities with ongoing cases among the general public. And look, a few days down the track after the protests, the numbers started going out of control and the now daily deaths (we went through months with no cases, let alone deaths), rising.

I blame the idiot protesters, and those that will not abide by health and safety measures, for the rise in deaths. They are guilty.

edit on 28/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's endemic. Unless you wall off and shut down all incoming travel forever, such as the Sentinelese, you might hold off on your outrage due to the sad fact that society does tend to increase the chances of disease, which is one risk we take being around others. Do you have as much outrage against those who inadvertently spread the flu or a cold? Those could kill too, you know.

And it's still Fauci and Wuhan mad doctors faults for creating and unleashing the monster in the first place.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zoller

Thats what it boils down to. Literally hotting 10 birds with 1 stone!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not at all! Did I fund the gof research in Wuhan? No!

You seem to assume that GOF research actually occurred in Wuhan, and that the the virus was created and came from the lab. We really don't have any hard evidence for either.

Did I "stay home to flatten the curve?" Yes, in fact for about 5 weeks, I stayed in! At that point, I didn't know what I do now and thought a virus could be controlled.

And if you didn't actually know at the time, couldn't others have also not been sure of the outcomes? But you stayed in, good for you but I seem to recall unmasked crowds attending political rallies in cities where new case numbers were growing by the thousands, and in churches, and theaters, and sporting events they defied lock-down.

And most importantly, I HAVEN"T BEEN SICK IN TWO YEARS!!
Those who follow science know that a person has to be infected with a virus in order to spread it. The brainwashed assumes everyone is infected

Many on ATS who are against any mandates have stated that everyone already has had COVID-19, with mild or no symptoms, and so there should be no restrictions, however, only a small portion of the population has ever been exposed to the virus. This leaves a massive pool of people who could potentially be infected from those who are infectious.

The spread of infectious diseases follows an arithmetic progression, so it only takes one to start a pandemic spread that will affect millions (or billions).

I also blame people like you who welcome your new white coat overlords.

You know of a scientist, or academic, in such a autocratic political position of total dominance due to the pandemic, or are you just making that up?

I suppose that the pandemic was significant in removing that Turnip from political power.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thought this vid was a relevant one.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

And it's still Fauci and Wuhan mad doctors faults for creating and unleashing the monster in the first place.

There is evidence that points to Canada as the origin of Covid and taken to China.

www.howestreet.com...

Or even a bio weapon originating in the US.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And to crawl down the rabbit hole a little further...take a look at the Georgia guide stones message...

www.101healing.com...
edit on 28-11-2021 by olaru12 because: Brenda, eh

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It's endemic.

It wasn't endemic when the lockdowns were happening. It most likely started in China in 2019. It is only becoming endemic because, despite restrictions, it has been spread.

Unless you wall off and shut down all incoming travel forever

Travel restrictions have failed everywhere, each, and every time they have been implemented. This is because they are usually only partial, like the ones Turnip implemented which blocked non-nationals, but still allowed in those holding a US passport to come in to the USA from countries that had the disease. Very stable geenyus!

, such as the Sentinelese, you might hold off on your outrage due to the sad fact that society does tend to increase the chances of disease, which is one risk we take being around others. Do you have as much outrage against those who inadvertently spread the flu or a cold? Those could kill too, you know.

Yes, people who won't get the fluvax, and who go to work, or out in public, and don't isolate when they know they are sick from the flu, are guilty of spreading the flu.

Allegedly.

But all the scientists and experts have said that is unlikely. Still, some Turnip said it definitely came from a lab, and he'd know, from all his experience in science and in laboratories.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Haha, had to laugh at his delivery; very good satire from Brand as usual.
I especially enjoyed his observations regarding the Digital ID propaganda:
"Prove who you are!"
And noticing Lucy's sleepwalking everywhere. Comparing us to simian carriers of data.

Agreed that it's a good, relevant, commentary. So many of us saw this moving toward Digital IDs back in spring 2020, and here we are.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just had a close friend die from covid; a horrible and painful lingering death. He never wore a mask and didn't get any of the jabs because he just couldn't be bothered. Regardless of the conspiracies, he's still Dead at 44yrs of age. RIP my stubborn brother, I'll help take care of your wife and kids.

edit on 28-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'm not sure why you keep bringing Trump into it. You have some kind of admiration for the guy or something?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut Exactly!! It's amazing how many people in this country STILL don't seem to "get it."

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'm not sure why you keep bringing Trump into it. You have some kind of admiration for the guy or something?

A turnip is a vegetable.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

And a fool is a fool

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I'm sure China will be forthcoming with this information presently.

But something tells me the party line will be "It's a BIG COINCIDENCE!"

In the meantime, the more infantile types will wait to see what the totalitarians tell them to do--makes a pandemic seem controllable.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join