It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autralian MP ..my staff are dying of the Jab

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: anonentity

Conspiracy guy died in Germany today reckons he found graphene hydroxide nano scale razor blades in the juice,had some theory that the right frequency will set it off and evicerate you from the inside, chaps name was Dr Andreas Noak...Ive always known biblical psychopathy is a part of all this but that would take the cake.

Link? I see he was arrested just recently. Dead???? Not seeing anything. thanks. It's spelled Noack btw

NM, found it. Yeppers. Dead as a doornail according to some statements but no details, at all. I'll believe it when some facts come to light.

edit on 28-11-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
NO it isnt wrong what he said it is wrong how you accept the data. So what if MOST did take it they might have gotten the real one who knows?
BUT, just so you can understand the facts, (pipe dream on my part that you even can or are allowed to understand it "officially' in the world you live in Scot)

We are referring to the medics that didn't take it and got laid off or quit over it. Many of them did. Sure less than that took it to keep their job. Many of those regret it that took it but that is another issue you are trying to poo poo!

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: ScepticScot

Here is you tube still okay with you?

After all I guess I started it.

So the overwhelming majority took the vaccine then.

Completely the opposite of what you claimed.

You said the data overwhelming showed medical workers rejecting the vaccine maybe you meant the data showed a tiny minority of medical workers rejecting the vaccine.

Otherwise it seems you just made it up.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It was Justoneman who made the original post, you just tried to support his claim with a link that shows the complete opposite.

You know you really have to learn when to let go pit boss.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It was Justoneman who made the original post, you just tried to support his claim with a link that shows the complete opposite.

Sure, all someone has to do is provide this data overwhelmingly showing medical staff refusing the vaccine.

Otherwise it really just does sound like another anti vaxxer lie.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Completely the opposite of what you claimed.

Quote me silly member.

Bull snip... I am claiming you are lazy. That you CAN find those reports if YOU WANTED to do so. I don't have to answer to you on the facts they speak for themselves and you are trying to pretend you are ignorant????

You are faking ignorance to maintain a pompous pro poisonous jab Vaxxer narrative, you are not going to prove your point by pretending ignorance!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Sure, all someone has to do is provide this data overwhelmingly showing medical staff refusing the vaccine.

There you go lying again.

We didn't say it was MASS exodus. We said MANY people in the medical field are being laid off for not taking the vax and it is in the news planet wide. Others are just quitting and going somewhere else.

THAT was the point you are striking out on trying to switch what was stated.

edit on 28-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What is it with your "we"?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

We didn't say it was MASS exodus. We said MANY people in the medical field are being laid off for not taking the vax and it is in the news planet wide. Others are just quitting and going somewhere else.

You said this

Why do these shills keep trying to shill when the data is overwhelmingly showing Health care workers refusing this Vax..

Since you can't provide this evidence it turns out you are the one lying.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What is it with your "we"?

Pss Carpy steer clear he means us him and I.

edit on 28-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You said this

Why do these shills keep trying to shill when the data is overwhelmingly showing Health care workers refusing this Vax..

I thought calling other posters 'shills' was a serious breach of T & C's?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You said this

I just find it amazing they think their posts are worth having someone shill against.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You said this

I just find it amazing they think their posts are worth having someone shill against.

Indeed. Where is my pay check? Did you get yours yet? Harrumph....

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here is the recent Emergency Room closure due to

wait for it.......... failure to comply with vaccine mandate

Link

You can squawk about it being the wrong paper or whatever Scot but this IS HAPPENING and it did.

More of them failed to comply than they could handle and the Hospital ER folded like a cheap chair. Stupid mandates will win stupid rewards.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You said this

Indeed. Where is my pay check? Did you get yours yet? Harrumph....

I am on the new scheme where for every really obvious and stupid anti vax lie pointed out get a 1p payment.

Thanks to this site I can retire to the Maldives next year...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Link

You can squawk about it being the wrong paper or whatever Scot but this IS HAPPENING and it did.

More of them failed to comply than they could handle and the Hospital ER folded like a cheap chair. Stupid mandates will win stupid rewards.

Temporary closure for a few days of a satellite ER at a hospital with 99% vaccine uptake.

newyork.cbslocal.com...*1nvgnon*_ga*S3ZmQ0JnQTFoS1Y0bDVNVmV1 c0dwQ0JlSlZzNDRYMGlzV1dPX3FQT25EU2JXMXhBbmJqWXJDVXNpODhEQm1reQ..

Is that the best 'Data' you can come up with?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Link

Temporary closure for a few days of a satellite ER at a hospital with 99% vaccine uptake.

newyork.cbslocal.com...*1nvgnon*_ga*S3ZmQ0JnQTFoS1Y0bDVNVmV1 c0dwQ0JlSlZzNDRYMGlzV1dPX3FQT25EU2JXMXhBbmJqWXJDVXNpODhEQm1reQ..

You dont get to move the goal posts Scot... Not happening....

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Link

No, that's down to you.....

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Link

You are the one moving the goal posts from 'data overwhelming showing medical staff not getting vaccinated' to here is a news story about a tiny number of staff not being vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity
Yes it's getting louder this Australian MP, has had enough of his staff dying and being paralyzed for life. I don't think he will be voting for mandated vaccines. At this rate, the hospitals will be under stress for years. This has to be ramming it home. www.bitchute.com...

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult.

I'm calling bs on the verifiable bitchute video.

Yea? What community is yours?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Quit lying.
Maybe you guys can quote me on what you are trying to BS us about.

I replied that there were stories on this, and there are. You just keep changing the game.

Simply put:

MEDICAL People worldwide are walking off/being fired over NOT TAKING VAX.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

A couple of you are trying to move the goalpost to ALL of them quit or whatever your number of people leaving is that triggers you.

edit on 28-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join