It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

covid vaccine performs no better than flu vaccine according to WHO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
With only 40% efficacy, it does no better than flu vaccine. With a 40% efficacy right off the bat. However, keep in mind covid is not seasonal like flu is, so overall it is not as effective as flu vaccine. And not to mention but more dangerous than flu vaccine which is inactivated. Not only much stronger side effects, but also causes organ problems to the heart, kidneys, ovaries, brain, for example.

Vaccines reduce Covid transmission by 40pc: WHO

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Covid is very much like the seasonal flu. Indeed, considering all the deception and lies, it very well might be the seasonal flu.

I've never taken the flu shot, but many friends have over the years. Inevitably, many of them caught the flu anyway.

So you're right, both shots don't work, but the profits are awesome.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Wrong. Covid belongs to the cold family of coronaviruses. Flu is completely different family and comprises flu types A, B, C, among which A and B cause flu and C causes common cold.
edit on 26-11-2021 by zoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: zoller

The efficacy of our Flu vaccine depend on whither or not they manage to guess the magic strain.

Meaning it varies in effectiveness from year to year.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 26-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

On average about 40 percent. I think most studies give the figure 45 percent on average.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Have it your way Zoller, that's OK with me.

Many of the people who've claimed to "have Covid", including Elon Musk last year, report symptoms consistent with the ordinary cold.

But keep on buying into the scam. You'll be quite happy.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Around 40% yes.

However if you tick the correct boxes or are at risk, the benefits of flu vaccination, far out weigh any adverse effects.

Flu vaccinations prevents millions of illnesses and flu-related visits to the doctors and/or hospitalisations each year.

And if I'm honest I'm inclined to believe the COVID 19 vaccinations, are doing the same.

That being preventing hospitalisation and people dying that would otherwise be susceptible to the dangerous pathogen.

Aka the 5,202,916 people have died so far from COVID-19 outbreak worldwide as of November 26 2021.
edit on 26-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Have it your way Zoller, that's OK with me.

Many of the people who've claimed to "have Covid", including Elon Musk last year, report symptoms consistent with the ordinary cold.

But keep on buying into the scam. You'll be quite happy.

The difference is that if you have covid you can easily confirm it, and you then need to self isolate.

If it were just the flu they'd want to know because it does not interfer with your life so much..

It's more likely that people with covid would claim that it was a cold so that they could avoid quarentine.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Self isolate does squat. Covid is transmitted asymptomatically the way cold is considering it is a cold virus. By the time you self isolate, you already infected plenty of people. Considering people self isolate for colds every year, every year they infect plenty of people with cold anyway. Self isolation does not stop colds. Not before, not now, not ever.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The problem i have with when to self-isolate, and ive had to do it myself numerous times over the past year or so because of having weans in school, is that they keep on changing the darn rules. LoL

www.nhs.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Last I heard was
If you are fully vaxed you can sleep with a covid positive person and not have to isolate.

If you are under 18 and live in a house with a covid pos person you don't have to isolate either.
edit on 26-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

If you are fully vaxed you can sleep with a covid positive person and not have to isolate.

If that's true, then why are the vaccinated so afraid of the non-vaccinated heathens?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles
None of the people I know personally are afraid of the unvaxed.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles
It is true, it's all on the NHS link that Andy06shake posted.... it also says you don't have to isolate if you live with a covid positive person if:
you're not able to get vaccinated for medical reasons.

How strange?

edit on 26-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What you don't seem to understand, as related to your claim that "you can easily confirm it", is that the PCR test does not detect infection. It detects and magnifies only one thing--DNA strands.

The PCR tests CANNOT detect infection of any sort. Kary Mullis, who created the test, was very clear that the test IS NOT TO BE USED FOR DIAGNOSTIC PURPOSES.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: zoller
With only 40% efficacy, it does no better than flu vaccine. With a 40% efficacy right off the bat. However, keep in mind covid is not seasonal like flu is, so overall it is not as effective as flu vaccine. And not to mention but more dangerous than flu vaccine which is inactivated. Not only much stronger side effects, but also causes organ problems to the heart, kidneys, ovaries, brain, for example.

Vaccines reduce Covid transmission by 40pc: WHO

I’ll play Devils Advocate-the pharmaceutical companies never claimed in their studies that it prevented transmission-it was all about reducing severity of illness. Politicians later on claimed this. This article isn’t saying the vaccines are only 40% effective-just 40% effective in reducing spreading the virus (delta specifically)-it does not say it is only 40% at reducing severity of illness.

The fact that it reduces spread by 40% allows people to say that you should still get vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Covid is very much like the seasonal flu. Indeed, considering all the deception and lies, it very well might be the seasonal flu.

I was admitted to the hospital for 3 days when I had it. My blood oxygen level was dangerously low, I had bad pneumonia, I was having trouble breathing, and I could barely talk. It's definitely not the seasonal flu.
And no, I don't support mRNA vaccines.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Oooh, another Rona variety. Spice of life like any other malaise we get.

Honestly, I'd be less likely to raise an eyebrow over it (who didn't see that coming) as I would the total acceptance of turning All Symptoms Under The Sun For Everything At Any Point In Time Ever into Covid Hypochondria.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

I was admitted to the hospital for 3 days when I had it. My blood oxygen level was dangerously low, I had bad pneumonia, I was having trouble breathing, and I could barely talk. It's definitely not the seasonal flu.

You had pneumonia, you say?

Covid is not viral, bacterial or fungal pneumonia.
(edit: whoops, pooshed da bahtun too early, Baby Plucky fans)

Keep that in mind. If the flu and Covid are not the same bug, neither is covid and pneumonia, either. Both flus and colds/covid, have a chance to open the door for pneumonia. You may have contracted that particular pneumonia variety anyway this year, you never know with as paranoid germophobe-y as the planet's been.
edit on 11/26/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: trollz

You had pneumonia, you say?

Covid is not viral, bacterial or fungal pneumonia.
(edit: whoops, pooshed da bahtun too early, Baby Plucky fans)

Keep that in mind. If the flu and Covid are not the same bug, neither is covid and pneumonia, either. Both flus and colds/covid, have a chance to open the door for pneumonia. You may have contracted that particular pneumonia variety anyway this year, you never know with as paranoid germophobe-y as the planet's been.

And people may have gotten blood clots/heart issues if they took the mRNA vaccine or not? You see how that works both ways?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join