It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Mornings advises families to rapid test guests in the garage this Thanksgiving

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have not intention to go anywhere, as I do not have the jab, I did the requirement twice full test, to see my mom in June and to bury her last month, my family including my husband are all jabbed, I am happy just been home, but my daughter loves to do the yearly cruise, I told her that she may get more than just a fun week, but she is soo, I told her that she would do better going to sky in the mountains.

Now that is the rumors of the "variant" that truly I think is nothing but the flu, she thinks that the cruise could be cancel if the propaganda starts.

Soo her boyfriend thinks that they should book a trip to vegas and have fun.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

No to the HELL NO.

I'm about to leave out for my son's house to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. "Dr." Damour can shove her political correctness straight up her exit chute, and so help me, I hope when she does, it is covered with 9" pointed spikes coated in fireant venom.

This is why I don't watch TV news any more. There would have been this huge hole in my screen in the shape of whatever heavy solid object I had closest at hand. She can do as she chooses; at MY house, in MY home, guests will be treated as honored guests, not as some sort of walking infection, and heaven have mercy on anyone who tries to tell me different. I will not treat a stray dog the way she wants me to treat company, much less other humans beings who I care enough about to invite to my home on a day when we celebrate the things we are thankful for.

She needs to write to Crackerjack and demand a refund on that "degree." It's seriously defective.

To everyone who is still in possession of neural activity that is not permanently synced to CNN, may you have a happy and fun Thanksgiving. May your bellies be full, your families be warm and happy, your festivities be joyful, and your hearts be thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Did your family not buy a turkey to help insulate them from the pain of the cost of the holiday meal, and were you thinking of simply not going if they did?

That was more super awesome advice from our media betters this week.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The agenda is to prevent you from gathering together.

They are doing everything possible to prevent gatherings.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

They got no choice to continue the narrative, pretty sure TPTB is hoping for a holiday surge in cases to lockdown and restrict even more.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

They already started the "case spike" stories in the press here. I'm pretty sure they're going to try to move the goalposts on fully vaccinated to two shots+booster fairly soon, and keep pressing for the vax mandates.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Seriously when will this crap end...

If it keeps going on like this soon our beloved governments will obligate having something like an alcohol lock for a car, but repurposed as a covid lock on your house to be able to go outside..

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Get vaccinated and you cannot contract covid-19.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahaah !!!
LOL

Good one !

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
" Let's make CV testing fun for the whole family!"` These people are far past psychotic.

They will be first in line for the beast tattoo on their hand or forehead. Or they will get the fake one while encouraging others to lose their souls.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

If it keeps going on like this soon our beloved governments will obligate having something like an alcohol lock for a car, but repurposed as a covid lock on your house to be able to go outside..

Honestly, I wouldn't care if they had an effective cheap COVID test they do not. It would seem after 2 years of a virus so dangerous and scary, it would be important to have an accurate and inexpensive test. But that's the crux of it they make more if they just vaccinate everybody.

It's the biggest load of BS a government has ever perpetrated on its citizens. Our only saving grace is it is worse elsewhere

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
..They start exiting after testing at @00:19 >>>>>>>>😬

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Let's be real. If this virus were half as deadly as they want us to think, our TV screens would not be flooded with politicians haranguing us about it. They'd all be tucked into their doomsday bunkers somewhere.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

And to separate families.

My family gathered for my niece's wedding early October. There was a bunch of us. A few vaccinated. Many more not vaccinated. No masks. We had an amazing celebration. People from all over the US. No one got sick.

They can't afford to allow communities, and definitely not families, to stand together as a united front. So they will lay the BS on thick.

I am just so surprised at how many people are complying with the insanity. When I first heard about this, I thought it was just more social media and MSM hype and propaganda. I never thought that anyone in real life would fall for this insanity. Yet here we are.

I am still holding out for this being an internet thing, because I know no one, in my real life, that has even heard about this. But I live in Florida. I don't see it ever being a thing here. Definitely it won't be a thing out here in the woods. It would be too late, since we all are around each other anyway, and have been since March 2020.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

When the people stop complying.

As long as the people keep going along with this BS. It will never end, until you die. Of course there will be forced cremation, and no funeral, but at least you won't be here to see it.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The CDC is banking on a few flu dead, to push the new variant scaremongering, after all Flu kills and sadly it targets children and kills children, this will go as children covid dead.

We need 27 million children jabbed.

But like I said in early post, keep an eye on your elderly that are jabbed and symptoms of hart fibrillation this no a joke, this going on and is not tagged to the jab.

Because old people are, you know old and sickly.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The CDC is banking on a few flu dead, to push the new variant scaremongering, after all Flu kills and sadly it targets children and kills children, this will go as children covid dead.

We need 27 million children jabbed.

But like I said in early post, keep an eye on your elderly that are jabbed and symptoms of hart fibrillation this no a joke, this going on and is not tagged to the jab.

Because old people are, you know old and sickly.

People conveniently forget that Boomers have come of age. We are a huge part of the population. Our numbers are just a few thousand below Millennials.

We are at the end of our time. Many of us will be dying. It doesn't make any difference, what we die of. Dead is dead.

The average age of a Boomer's lifetime is 79 years. Boomers are between age 57 and 75. We are about to start dropping like flies.

Before folks sell the souls of their children to the Devil, and secure them a future of never owning anything, and not daring to say they are not happy about it, they may want to remember that an increase in the number of dead Boomers is not part of the plan. It is inevitable. Of course they will use those numbers to terrify those that still trust them. Now that is part of the plan.

Longevity is not a strong on my father's side. My Mom's side is sketchy. If you don't die of cancer, you make it into you hundreds.

Generation Xers are between 56 and 41.
Millennials are between 40 and 25.

Gen Xers are only 15 years behind us, and Millennials 15 years behind them.

When I think of what happened in my lifetime in less than 50 years, it is downright terrifying, what is likely to happen in less than 30 years.

I was young enough that I was raised on God, country, community, and family. Our young don't stand a chance against what is on the horizon.

www.google.com... 0xbGLyLT0AhX9lWoFHZqoApIQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=how+many+boomers&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgU IABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoICAAQsQMQgwE6CAguELEDEIMBOggIABCABBCxAzoLCC4QgAQQsQMQgwE6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARCjAjoLC C4QgAQQxwEQowJQAFitTGDRTmgAcAB4AIAB0QmIAYxQkgEHNS01LjcuMZgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

By 2030, All Baby Boomers Will Be Age 65 or Older

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Watching this, amazing info!!

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

47 people family gathering. 1 wore mask. Brainwashed 14 year old niece. Took 3 hours to convince her to take it off.

The more gatherings, the greater the realization that we are being lied to by a very evil and corrupt administration.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

47 people family gathering. 1 wore mask. Brainwashed 14 year old niece. Took 3 hours to convince her to take it off.

The more gatherings, the greater the realization that we are being lied to by a very evil and corrupt administration.

We had about the same number at our gathering. The family is huge. We had two other gatherings, about the same number in each of the gatherings, in different locations.

Only one gathering had people wearing masks, and they were new family through a recent marriage.

No one said anything to them for wearing masks, but it was interesting that about 45 minutes in, no one was wearing a mask.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My daughter did the cooking today, soo we came to visit, now, my son in law just came down with the sniffles, coughing and sound like he have some cold, he is fully vaxed, lets see if I get sick.

I will get ready just in case, but do not worry much.

if I am to worry about every sniffles and coughing I will have to live inside a plastic bubble and that is not way to live life. Soo I ate, have fun and a great time, tomorrow will be heading home.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join