It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovania Nurse tell what the codes on the vaccine vials are Saline Adenovirus & MRNA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

X 10 at least. Probably x 100

Massive under reporting.

Zero long term reporting. You have no idea what’s coming. Well if you understood how the shots work you would understand autoimmune and cancer are on their way.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
First of all, the chance of a serious reaction due to the shot is not anywhere close to 1 in 200. Where did you get that idea?

The risk is closer to 10 in a million, or 1 in 100,000:

"About 13 cases of rare blood clots are predicted to develop in women 49 and younger for every one million doses of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. Only two such clots for every million doses are calculated to happen in women 50 and older or in men 18- to 49-years old."

www.sciencenews.org...

Second, you are doing the math wrong. If the risk of an adverse effect is actually independent from one shot to the next, as you assume, (say, 1 in 100,000) then the risk after two shots would be 2 out of 100,000, the risk after 3 shots would be 3 out of 100,000 and so on. The total risk builds much slower than your calculation would indicate.

The problem is every grunt, nod or wink from the so-called science community, and also every media source, is a total projectile vomit, explosive diarrhea level lie. Everyone is on to them so don't even try. Just get lost.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nirishman

How are you supposed to know which one you were given? None of my information has those numbers in it.

They only do that on studies where you set up a base line. If she was part of a study then yes saline is used on some people. If she isn't part of a study than we need to ask who is the supplier in the check Republic.

This is a local problem if true which I doubt because their government bought the shots and according to her is being ripped off.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Source, please, because the links in my signature say otherwise.

5 of those links are from the UK government and Ministry of Truth.. I mean the Office of National Statistics.

Not the most reliable source.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

could be if what they say about Wikipedia is true

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well if there is a one in two hundred chance of a bad reaction with one shot, then the second shot, because you have played twice, gives you a one in a hundred chance, the third shot a one in fifty, the fourth a one in twenty-five. the fifth a one in twelve and a half, the sixth a one in six and a quarter the seventh a one in three and an eighth, and the eighth a one and a half-ish. Thats about right for the Georgia Guidestones.? I don't want to play that game.

It would be awesome if Lotto tickets worked out like that. With your math I can win the lotto nearly guaranteed with about 50 tickets. Sweet

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Jimy718

Thankyou.

For healthy people, Vaccines are more dangerous than Covid.

Horrible!

Source, please, because the links in my signature say otherwise.

I'm not so sure 'your' links actually say that, and IF you think they do; you may be misinterpreting the data.

This paper shows the risk of Myocarditis in young people. The conclusion is that the risk is 0.045% from Covid-19 itself.

Analysis of VAERS shows that the risk of myocarditis from the vaccine to be on the order of 0.12%; a far greater risk.

edit on 26-11-2021 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

Head Nurse went in front of the cameras and took out the bottles of vaccines. She showed people the codes on the bottles, each labeled 1, 2 or 3, and then explained the meaning of the codes. Number 1 is placebo, saline. Number 2 is the classic RNA bottle. Number 3 is the RNA stick containing the onc gene, related to adenovirus, which contributes to the development of cancer. The number 3 says that people who get them will have soft tissue cancer within 2 years. She says that she personally witnessed the vaccinations of all politicians and tycoons, and they all received preparation # 1.

truth11.com... -each-labeled-1-2-or-3-and-then-explained-the-meaning-of-the-codes-number-1/

This guy shows you how there is a 1 in 200 chance of a severe adverse effect when yo get the shot.

www.youtube.com...

I would imaging that if true there will not be any saline in the multiple booster shot.

What one did you get ?

I cannot vouch for the truth of the OP info. But there are at least three doctors who have gotten vials of vaccines and put them under a microscope, and for instance, one said, of the 5 vials he had, two were pure saline.

A neighbor of mine was fine 6 months ago, got both shots, and about a month later, developed cancer.

At first I thought the saline placebo shot was a silly idea. It's looking less silly now.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: anonentity

Well if there is a one in two hundred chance of a bad reaction with one shot, then the second shot, because you have played twice, gives you a one in a hundred chance, the third shot a one in fifty, the fourth a one in twenty-five. the fifth a one in twelve and a half, the sixth a one in six and a quarter the seventh a one in three and an eighth, and the eighth a one and a half-ish. Thats about right for the Georgia Guidestones.? I don't want to play that game.

First of all, the chance of a serious reaction due to the shot is not anywhere close to 1 in 200. Where did you get that idea?

The risk is closer to 10 in a million, or 1 in 100,000:

"About 13 cases of rare blood clots are predicted to develop in women 49 and younger for every one million doses of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. Only two such clots for every million doses are calculated to happen in women 50 and older or in men 18- to 49-years old."

www.sciencenews.org...

Second, you are doing the math wrong. If the risk of an adverse effect is actually independent from one shot to the next, as you assume, (say, 1 in 100,000) then the risk after two shots would be 2 out of 100,000, the risk after 3 shots would be 3 out of 100,000 and so on. The total risk builds much slower than your calculation would indicate.

Your head is in the sand. Nearly 20,000 in the US dead from from this shot according to VAERS. Yes, I know, "VAERS does not count." Except it does. What you mean is, "VAERS is ignored." Which it is. The adverse events are in the hundreds of thousands. The blood clots are all over the place. It's MORE than 1 in 200 if you want to pull your head out of the sand rather than stick to paid for statistics that are meaningless to anyone who wants to honestly look.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Me neither.

I just spent yesterday dealing with family that got it. Talk about buyers remorse.

I asked them to be thankful for pure bloods.

** They might just save your lily white asses.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

If you ask a nurse that isn't on the payroll we get the same story, these governments have dug a hole but they just keep digging ....www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

they been doing experiments on EVERYONE..

think of all the crap ONE crooked company goes through for ONE medicine...
and theres THOUSANDS of different and dangerous drugs,...
HUNDREDS of manufacturers,, think of all that illegal stuff just in usa,

my point, we have laws and regulators in our country , and they STILL
do all kinds of evil deeds to US.. and EXP3RIMENT on us

so they go to OTHER countries,...LIKE AFRICA now, there are many
villages of people to test on, with NO OVERSIGHT WHATSOEVER,
they are far apart ,,some with no outside contact to ever even discover
what a germ is, and belive the guy in white coat is helping them fight ebola,
like the Guatemala syphilis experiments did.

now, thats just ONE drug from ONE company, from only ONE nation,
there are like 200+ countries, 100,000 OTC drug products JUST FROM USA
india has over 3,000 drug companies and ~10,500 manufacturing units.

just think what some of the more unscrupulous countries do to test their drugs..
so ANYONE, ANYWHERE could be gunea pigs, in more than one test..

how many babies born early since 1990 in usa?
how many people got lyme disease since 1980?
how many people got fibromyalgia since 2000?
how many women got gastroparesis since 2008
how many women got stomach/abdominal cancer since 2000?
how many men got prostate cancer since 2000?

ahhhh.... the WEAPONS manufacturers,... are JUST AS BAD!

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Bub and also the Nirish pardon for spelling issues here

Thank you for reporting what you see. Facts are facts and it seems like you can only report what you believe you are witnessing. I suspected this was true already and don't want to rush to conclusions despite how I feel. We follow the data wherever it lleads. Again thanks. We need all reports to sort this out including the Head Nurses. True that we don't know if it is real or not, but also true that we have been lied to by the ones we are supposed to be able to trust. That creates wild speculation. Wild speculation doesn't have to be wrong, but we all know it can be.

For now we can only say what we see from our own perspective.

Media are suspect liars in my observations. I don't know if we can ever trust someone who claims to be from the media every again. Sorry Bub...

edit on 26-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

(post by Justoneman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Surprised annonette didnt point his thread out on another Dr coming forward.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

How about a whistle blower?

edit on 26-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You have a rush now on vaccinating on a number of children/youth a small margin for now.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just had a thought - if tptb wanted to depopulate with a vaccine, then why was a pandemic needed when they’ve been pumping us all with vaccines from a young age. Plus’s there’s MMR and Flu vaccines. Why trash their economies to achieve something they’ve long had opportunity to do.

It’s certainly not because they wanted a catch-all solution, since much of the world - the poorer countries - haven’t been vaccinating (hence omicron from South Africa). The rich countries would end up having trashed their economies and destroyed their citizens, with un-culled third world masses relatively thriving.

I’m not saying this debunks all doom theories, but such theories do need a plausible rationale.

Also, I obviously can’t speak for the validity, or lack thereof of these whistleblowers, but something to bear in mind is that adversarial nations and economies may see benefit in sowing mistrust and paranoia by creating such things for the ‘enemies’ to consume. Putin and Xi et al may well see such whistleblowers and think:

“This is great, it’ll mean fewer people vaccinating in the west - more devastation to their economies. Let’s make some more for them to watch.”.

Like I said, I’m not saying this is the case for all of these whistleblowers, but it could be - it’s plausible and there’s plenty of motive. That in itself for me means that these whistleblowers need to be that much more credible.

edit on 27-11-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
removed
edit on 27-11-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join