It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roterdam on fire police flee.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Let's not fool ourselves the internet is a hundred percent controlled. We might think we get a tasty morsel of information but it was left there for a reason. For every expert, there is another expert saying the opposite, so it is to confuse and cause chaos. take steps accordingly. We seem to be in a civilization-ending event at least civilization as we understand it. It didn]t need much muscle to set people off against one another it will probably just keep building.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I got...

"For every expert, there is another expert saying the opposite, so it is to confuse and cause chaos"...
"We seem to be in a civilization-ending event at least civilization as we understand it."

..I'll just sip on this cappuccino, throw another log on the fire and not add to the confusion.

edit on 20-11-2021 by drinkbeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I donot know what to think. I am afraid that this is exactly what the great resetters want, a reason to go "full China" and fullfill all of their wishes after that. On the other side i am proud of our neighbors in the Netherlands because, as even a german paragaraph (Art20GG) states, resistance is a must:

The right to resistance granted in Article 20 of the Basic Law is part of the free democratic basic order of the Federal Republic of Germany and is considered a right equal to fundamental rights. This right - introduced in 1968 as part of the emergency legislation - reads in its constitutional text:

"All Germans have the right to resist anyone who undertakes to eradicate this order if no other remedy is possible."

I would say this should apply to states, nations, their people on earth.

It is not an unexplainable miracle that this happens. They go on and on with their Great Reset/Green New Deal/New World Order dreams within these WEF infiltrated nations. They try to divide, harder and harder, and stir up the Vaxtremists (which are unvaccinted rather soon than lather again) against all other people, they treat those that are not with the Führer like pests again, the Vaxtremists of today are the same bootlickers who licked Hitlers boots in the 1930´s. It´s a freaking Deja-Vu.

But more and more people realize now that the WEF controlled politicians left the democratic ground with Event201, without even knowing about or believing in the Great Reset and Event201 (these are only evil CT´s as we all know... xD). But they realize that Impfen macht frei" didn´t work and was a lie, that the jabs absolutely don´t work as promised, that the higher the vaccination rate (everywhere in the Biontech/Pfizer rich making nations which force their people to take that stuff) is the higher the numbers of covid patients are, that the number of double or tripple jabbed people in the ICUs climbs where the vaccination rate is high... The great resetters can´t hide this all anymore even with the use of their own propaganda MSM.

And here in EU-Europe it looks as if they do everything to make the people revolt. They do exactly always the opposite of what would be needed to end the Event201/Great Reset/Green New Deal madness. From day one till now. They even do everything that it lasts as long as they need it. Their measures are getting harder and harder even if it makes all absolutely no sense and there is evidence that it makes no sense. We all just have to look at nations like Sweden right now that show us live who did the right thing and who still is doing the wrong thing. The WEF agents maybe think there is no internet and it would be enough only to not report about the rest of the world that "survives" the plandemic without the help of hidden Hitler Klaus Schwab´s plans.

Do we have another choice than trying to save what we had for a while, what our ancestors fought for? Is it wrong trying to save that with all of our possible measures like they use their totalitarian measures on us?

"Where injustice becomes right, resistance becomes a duty!"

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

As always very well writen Beobachter..

And it is indeed not only a right to resist but also a duty.

What happened in Rotterdam last night though had noting to do with any of it..just a bunch of hooligans looking for any excuse to burn some stuff down.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

Yep , when you start smashing things up and setting light to your own city you kinda lose the argument , resistance is not achieved through destruction.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You have to think - if TPTB are willing to do something so blatantly draconian, they have to assume there will be strong pushback.

So for them to not fear that - what do they have up their sleeve?

I mean they are willing to piss off millions of people..

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Don't get me wrong, the argument of the people objecting these G2 meassures holds water.

I completely agree.

But we'll probably find out that 99% of the people destroying Rotterdam last night didn't even know what the argument was.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The problem is people tried to protest peacefully. Here in Germany all those people instantly became discriminated, defamed and portrayed as lunatic conspiracy theorists and neonazis by politicians and MSM. Nobody says that there were not some rightwingers at these protests but we even know now that most of these protesters are green party voters followed by left party voters.

If people see no other choice anymore to protest, if people are fed up to the back teeth with all that BS and have to go to open prison again now for no other reason than punishment of the unvaccinated, because politicians did nothing to end all that but did everything to make it worse, i even can understand them. Even if i am afraid that the great resetters want exactly this because they think they will left the field as winner after riots and revolts.

A few decades it would have been young people too who would have started to fight back but they would have come from the universities. Nowadays those students are too government conform, too servile, too adapted. They have got no time for "consopiracy theories" because they have to cancel, gender and drink vegan cafe latte for 5 Euro per cup if not jumping for fridays for future (green new deal tool) on german streets on fridays.

So this time it´s "the streets" that do what others would have done maybe in another way some decades ago (but if i look at the 1960´s for example, the students were harder and more violent than the hools of today). I don´t say that this is the right way but if nobody has the balls to start what is necessary to do, if every voice and opinion is instantly terminated, then the people with the most anger will start it with their only possible measures. As we see right now.

And fully understable, two years of punishment for nothing, two years of lies and suppression and everything is getting harder and worse and no end in sight, no wonder that those people don´t put roses into the barrels of their enemies guns. Not intelligent maybe, but fully understandable and as i fear, even planned like this by those responsible for all that.

Btw, does anybody else have huge problems with ATS? I sometimes can´t load pages or the whole site for minutes, i can´t star and flag most of the time, i can´t see most pics, i can´t open more than one tab with ATS pages and it feels like my VPN makes everything worse. Some months ago i had absolutely no problems, with or without VPN.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The mood around UK was real tense yesterday. Walked through supermarkets, peoples eyes looked strange maybe it's my perception, but they always look a bit deranged on full moons.

Full moon + Covid preventing people from taking overseas holiday breaks + autumn diminishing light and short days = not the greatest time right now.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Here is a picture of people who protested last night in Rotterdam. The MSM only shows us those few violent protesters and says nobody else than violent young hools protested last night. In the Netherlands it´s the hools, in Germany it´s always only neonazis...

I can only leave the link to Politico because ATS doesn´t let me upload the pic right now.

Wow, so many hools disguised as women, wheel chair users, average people from young to old, "doing very, very violent things". Seems that not only "around a hundred" violent people there were not ok with their politicians and the senseless measures to punish the not vaccinated.

Those in charge act in pure fear, protesters were even shot by the police via "warning shots" (so i guess live ammunition) which "somehow" hit the people. Several people injured by these "warning shots".

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Completely off topic but I love the Dutch
I dated a Dutchman for a few years, great guy. We are still friends. I love how the Dutch take no crap and I LOVE their directness!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Lol...we already discussed broodje hagelslag in a previous (ATS) life.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This is early days, I know this is a bit off-topic but probably relevant but where is the organized resistance.? I mean the disciplined armed groups, I would suggest the tactical situation hasn't arrived for a grab of power, I am keeping an eye out on Ireland, The IRA never gave up their guns, after the good Friday agreement the generals and Officers just went dark. Since the country now seems to be in a European grip as bad as the British occupation, I am picking they are waiting for the wind and tide to be with them and will just strike in the fog of chaos., sometime in the next twelve months.

<< 1   >>

join