It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roterdam on fire police flee.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I was looking at a cell phone footage earlier of a vid saying that cops might have shot a protester, and then saw an upturned police car on fire , then came across this one where the police are said to be fleeing the protesters. It certainly seems to be going off.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just to be clear this riot is about Covid restrictions.

Not the recent American case.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

We problary might see such similar riots everywhere they are pushing not just the restrictions but they might push the boosters on everyone.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The whole place is pickled
The people are pickles for sure
And no one knows if they've done more here
Than they ever would do in a jar...

This could be...

Yes their will be more protests and riots, winter has barely started and the lockdowns? They're going to be Draconian from the early indications, probably worth noting this isn't the first time riots have broke out over covid in the Netherlands.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thanks for pointing that out, I thought it was in the American Rotterdam.

edit on 19-11-2021 by PureBlood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PureBlood

Yes here is the original one I saw, this will be the start of the chaos a major hub in the Netherlands shipping, etc. I would imagine the more they take the freedoms the more severe the pushbacks and the crackdowns.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Good for the Dutch

I'm half-Dutch so all over this off course

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Isn't Rotterdam a major European distribution hub, I have a few mates from the Netherlands all great guys .I would imagine that we are so alike they are reacting the same way we will.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'm full Dutch...

This isn't about 2G restrictions or firework bans (yeah...that's also a thing people are pissed off about...lol).

This is all about having a good old time breaking stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

I'm full Dutch...

This isn't about 2G restrictions or firework bans (yeah...that's also a thing people are pissed off about...lol).

Don't be stupid . This is against the latest stricter covid measures. I saw a video as well wherein 'unvaccinated' parents and their small kids were blocked from seeing Sinterklaas & zwarte piet. How petty is that?
If you can't be realistic and honest don't bother replying , I will just ignore your petty replies.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Yeah...have you taken a look at the demographic that is breaking the city down?

Don't be naive..by daybreak the whole country will have condemned this violence.

A lot of people don't agree with these restrictions and we Dutch know how to protest....what is happening in Rotterdam isn't how we do things.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: drinkbeker

I'm full Dutch...

Don't be stupid . This is against the latest stricter covid measures. I saw a video as well wherein 'unvaccinated' parents and their small kids were blocked from seeing Sinterklaas & zwarte piet. How petty is that?
If you can't be realistic and honest don't bother replying , I will just ignore your petty replies.

That’s a pretty ignorant thing to say, the rioters are generally in the minority, in every case. The poster is Dutch, they probably have a grasp of the countries feelings better than you or I.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

It's encouraging and heart-warming to see citizens letting their government know they're not dumb sheep.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
News is saying it stemmed from a Covid protest.

First firing warning shots to disperse crowds then into the crowds that didn't.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol...kind of wishy-washy when it comes to setting things on fire, I noticed.

When it's Antifa/BLM doing the rioting it's a big no...

This thing...encouraging and heart-warming.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
When Feyenoord became national football champion in 93 or 96 cant really remember the right year, they smashed up their own town center.

Gold fish iq people above the rivers , everything south of the maas river is good

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Lol...Achterhoek would like you to revise that to opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

Yeah you guys are alright , my dad is from enschede.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This was protest against 2G measures. There were also a lot of hooligans, who are pretty hardcore, taking a little advantage of the situation. You can expect much more violent protests in other cities if there are more draconian measures to come. You can also expect the hooligans leading the attacks.I know many people who are willing to go much further if pushed. People are fed up here, and many of them are ticking time bombs. But I guess that goes for people all around the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I saw the headlines yesterday.... apparently it's going off big time because of the latest lockdown restrictions and the coming forced vaccinations.....

if they still dare...

<<   2 >>

join