It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BMJ publishes paper on the effectiveness social distancing and mask wearing, etc

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The BMJ has released a meta-study on the effectiveness of mask wearing, social distancing, and other related measures, and how effective (or not) they are at preventing covid transmission.

This is a meta-study so it draws data from 72 studies from around the world.

Link

We can end conversations like this simply by everybody catching covid-19 and recovering.

Except for the considerable number of poor sods that actually died.

Are you for real?

Visit a Covid ward here in the UK or folk that are recovering from Covid and spout this nonsense. Please. I'll pay for your travel expenses.

Guessing that there would be no need to pay any accommodation costs or for a return flight....
edit on 18-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Let see, my husband sister developed blood clogs in her both legs after getting JJ and the Pfizer booster, the blood clogs appeared several weeks after her jab, she had to be taken to emergency to get surgery to remove them.

Then she started bleeding and doctors blame it on her taking blood thinners because the clogs in her legs, well to make the story short, she is way pass reproductive years, soo one month after her booster, finally she was diagnosed with cancer of the reproductive system stage 3, but lucky for her she will survive, she needs surgery but still have the problem with the clogs.

Soo, the experiment from this jabs are random it seems, some are lucky than others.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Let see, my husband sister developed blood clogs in her both legs after getting JJ and the Pfizer booster, the blood clogs appeared several weeks after her jab, she had to be taken to emergency to get surgery to remove them.

Then she started bleeding and doctors blame it on her taking blood thinners because the clogs in her legs, well to make the story short, she is way pass reproductive years, soo one month after her booster, finally she was diagnosed with cancer of the reproductive system stage 3, but lucky for her she will survive, she needs surgery but still have the problem with the clogs.

Soo, the experiment from this jabs are random it seems, some are lucky than others.

My sympathies.

Interesting though that the same folk who dismiss Covid deaths statistics and blame them on other causes also believe unflinchingly that any medical issue that anyone has after being vaccinated is because of the jab?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombiesMasks are like condoms. They only protect you if you use them.

oh? i though they were to 'protect others'? either way i've never worn them and never will. muzzles are for dogs.
edit on 19 11 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If they were vaccinated, what more could have been done for them.

The said fact is nobody gets out alive.

But I do know many older persons willing to take the risk than seeing young peoples lives with their futures ahead of them devastated over lockdowns and mandates.

edit on 19-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The CDC just recommended all gullible people over age 18 get booster shots.

www.cnbc.com...

Next logical announcement will be, those who have gone more than 6 months since their vaccination are now unvaccinated. And subject to all the fines and punishments that come with that designation.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yep just like any issue people have when they are dying this days is blame on the virus, what can I say, it goes both ways.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep the same boosters shots that a whistle blower told the FDA that Pfizer was falsifying data, from the trials, while no releasing any data at all, but hey FDA good lap dogs just approve them and F the people, after all is no about the people is about the darn profits.

Now Pfizer wants the courts to hold information on the side effects of the darn jabs, hell people just can not think this days, the jabs are killing and maiming people for life and we have no rights to that information.

People are expendable.

Pfizer at its finest, nothing but a corrupted bunch of criminals.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join